Poster Imperfect

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Poster Imperfect

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

Please. Was outdoors all day on Sat and Sunday down here. Was gorgeous on Sat, a bit more humid yesterday here. You're clueless. Z has an interesting life being a teacher?  Ok.  If you say so. 

I would say that Z is a newer Pats fan like TFB12.  They both are really entertained by offense, whcih sadly is what a lot of the fan at Gillette are like now.  Spoiled, older fans who make more noise on offense than when the D is on the field, but that's another story.

Finally, them leaving a discussion once they realize they're in trouble, so conveniently so, is not tied to them checking in here every other day.  PLease stop. Thet know EXACTLY what threads I am referencing. They don't like being challenged because they think their analysis is perfect.  The've never been wrong, didn't you know?

I'll give you an example with Pro.  Tegee came in the other day and said "game, set and match" when I asked Pro to name a better GM in the cap era. Pro weakly dribbled out "Ted Thompson and Ozzie Newsome", two trendy names of late. I then countered with BB's entire resume and Pro disappeared.

Tegee then came in after reading the exchange and clearly saw that Prolate was out of his league.

Instead of Pro saying "you know what, you're right", he leaves.  That's how and Z signal defeat.

Whats with you and teachers? I have mad respect for teachers, it's a tough and thankless job, imo.  BTW, It's interesting, RallyC was trying to put me down by saying I was a high school teacher, even though I am not.  What do you guys have against teachers?  More and more of a connection between you two.  Interesting!  Funny, he hasn't been back since getting B slapped around here.  Kind of like how you get B slapped around here, but you keep coming back.  Where you tired of getting double B slapped?

Newer Pats fan.  Okay, if you want to refer to a fan of 13 years then that's fair.  New, I would ecxpect to be withing the past 5 -10 year.  But whatever. 

I certainly don't mind being mentioned in with Z, I like his posts, I enjoy him here so that's a huge complement for me.  And you continue to make more and more assumptions.  I have played both sides of the ball and I must say, I love, defense!  Just stop with your assumptions, you look foolish because every time you make one you are wrong.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Prolate and ZBellino They're both intelligent, but their belligerence and tone are almost mirror images of one another.   When in trouble, they run away from the discussion, acting like nothing happened. That's how you know you've outdebated them.  Then, they swing back in trying to deflect 24-48 hours later, hoping no one remebered what they originally said.

The 24 to 48 hour thing is just proof that we are gainfully employed.

You only work 3 or 4 days week?  Good for you. Z is a teacher and is off right now, so that doesn't make much sense.

So what you are saying is that peoples lives should revolve around this discussion board, and when they are off from work, this should be their focus? Z comes and goes from this board (I have noticed that he doesn't post for months sometimes), and from what I have read, it sounds like he has a pretty interesting life. He, like many of us, only post when they have something interesting, relevant or humorous to contribute. He, like many of us, refuses to engage in the petty arguements that you turn most threads into. It seems to me he can understand that someone can have a different opinion than his own, and not feel that his manhood is being threatened because some stranger behind a keyboard thinks he is smarter and more knowledgable about football. I can certainly understand his not feeling the need to defend himself from every inane post some other person puts on here. You could do yourself a favor by putting the mouse down, stepping away from the keyboard, and getting a little fresh air and sunshine on occasion...

Please. Was outdoors all day on Sat and Sunday down here. Was gorgeous on Sat, a bit more humid yesterday here. You're clueless. Z has an interesting life being a teacher?  Ok.  If you say so. 

I would say that Z is a newer Pats fan like TFB12.  They both are really entertained by offense, whcih sadly is what a lot of the fan at Gillette are like now.  Spoiled, older fans who make more noise on offense than when the D is on the field, but that's another story.

Finally, them leaving a discussion once they realize they're in trouble, so conveniently so, is not tied to them checking in here every other day.  PLease stop. Thet know EXACTLY what threads I am referencing. They don't like being challenged because they think their analysis is perfect.  The've never been wrong, didn't you know?

I'll give you an example with Pro.  Tegee came in the other day and said "game, set and match" when I asked Pro to name a better GM in the cap era. Pro weakly dribbled out "Ted Thompson and Ozzie Newsome", two trendy names of late. I then countered with BB's entire resume and Pro disappeared.

Tegee then came in after reading the exchange and clearly saw that Prolate was out of his league.

Instead of Pro saying "you know what, you're right", he leaves.  That's how and Z signal defeat.

After seeing you post another 18 paragraph diatribe, I think its more like ...

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

You see, thats the whole thing you don't get. This is not a debate. You are NEVER GOING TO WIN ANYTHING and you are NEVER GOING TO PROVE ANYTHING to ANYONE on this board. As much as you like to think everything you write and believe is 100% true and factually based, and that people are swayed by your immense knowledge and use what you write to form their own thoughts and beliefs on the Patriots, IT AIN'T HAPPENING. OH, and here is NO grand prize waiting for you, and the day you are hoping for when the board finally bows down and everyone says "ALL HAIL RUSTY!!, for he is the supreme Patriot authority" IS NEVER COMING...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Whats with you and teachers? I have mad respect for teachers, it's a tough and thankless job, imo.  BTW, It's interesting, RallyC was trying to put me down by saying I was a high school teacher, even though I am not.  What do you guys have against teachers?  More and more of a connection between you two.  Interesting!  Funny, he hasn't been back since getting B slapped around here.  Kind of like how you get B slapped around here, but you keep coming back.  Where you tired of getting double B slapped?

Newer Pats fan.  Okay, if you want to refer to a fan of 13 years then that's fair.  New, I would ecxpect to be withing the past 5 -10 year.  But whatever. 

I certainly don't mind being mentioned in with Z, I like his posts, I enjoy him here so that's a huge complement for me.  And you continue to make more and more assumptions.  I have played both sides of the ball and I must say, I love, defense!  Just stop with your assumptions, you look foolish because every time you make one you are wrong.

Nothing. BostonSportsFan111 said Z Bellino leads an interesting life, which is somewhat an odd thing to say since no one knows anything about anyone's personal life here.  I just thought it was an odd comment.

Z and I butted heads in the lockout/union debates, where I was able to discern his agenda in those debates. Voila, he is in fact, a teacher who believes unions and tenure don't shield the god awful teachers similary to how the autmotive industry here was partiall destroyed by a mode model for unions, leading to the bail out. He came after me, I stood my ground, won the debate and then he put me on Ignore because he couldn't concede defeat.  I understand why someone in a union would be sensitive to the topic, but he took it personally and didn't want to hear anyone else's opinion.  That is kind of what he does.  Once he realizes he's outmatched in defeat, he'll bail on the debate.

I feel the leaders of the Big 3 should also be held responsible, without question, but Z acted like unions are perfect and are effective. 

They aren't, at least the traditional union model in this country.  He didn't like that.

Come to think of it, that's another debate I won with him with my premise being that the owners have all the leverage and will only lift the lockout when they get what they want.  They got everything but HGH testing, but also conceded (as predicted) with the Legacy Fund, which was long overdue.

I have respect for good teachers. Absolutely.  Even Mt Hurl and his cupcake classes as a Home Ec teacher.

I don't find it odd for BostonSportsFan111 to say Z leads an interesting life.  Actually there are people here who knows things about others personal life.  Sometimes personal things get shared here, and you can have discussions with others outside of this forum.  I communicate back and forth with a few people who are on this forum via email, and know quite about them as well as them knowing more about me just due to the nature of discussion.  I imagine me and these others aren't the only ones who do this.  But it doesn't surprise me that never entered into your mind because I seriously doubt anyone would want to discuss anything else with you.  

That discussion you are referring to is not about football, leave that talk out of here.  If you want to debate other topics then there are other forums for that. 

I have seen Z stand his ground to you on football discussions, and like most people here,  has had good points and proven you wrong.  But then you do like you always do and backpedal and use your famous deflection tool of putting people down.  So when people leave a discussion with you it's not because they are wrong or out debated, it's because they aren't going to continue a discussion with you any longer because you attack them with names and all that garbage.  It's amazing to watch how thick headed and stubborn you are.  It's more amazing to watch how when you are wrong you instantly jump into attack mode and start with the name calling, put downs.  You look foolish and childish doing so and everyone see's that except you!  Imagine that!  Oh and RallyC who looks more and more like you, hahahaha!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Z has posted in the past about traveling in Europe and other parts of the world. He has discussed topics related to photography in great detail, he is obviously a pretty intelligent person who has traveled (at least some) and seen more than just what this country has to offer. It helps him give a different perspective to things, at least in my opinion.

Nothing. BostonSportsFan111 said Z Bellino leads an interesting life, which is somewhat an odd thing to say since no one knows anything about anyone's personal life here.  I just thought it was an odd comment.

Z and I butted heads in the lockout/union debates, where I was able to discern his agenda in those debates. Voila, he is in fact, a teacher who believes unions and tenure don't shield the god awful teachers similary to how the autmotive industry here was partiall destroyed by a mode model for unions, leading to the bail out. He came after me, I stood my ground, won the debate and then he put me on Ignore because he couldn't concede defeat.  I understand why someone in a union would be sensitive to the topic, but he took it personally and didn't want to hear anyone else's opinion.  That is kind of what he does.  Once he realizes he's outmatched in defeat, he'll bail on the debate.

I feel the leaders of the Big 3 should also be held responsible, without question, but Z acted like unions are perfect and are effective. 

They aren't, at least the traditional union model in this country.  He didn't like that.

Come to think of it, that's another debate I won with him with my premise being that the owners have all the leverage and will only lift the lockout when they get what they want.  They got everything but HGH testing, but also conceded (as predicted) with the Legacy Fund, which was long overdue.

I have respect for good teachers. Absolutely.  Even Mt Hurl and his cupcake classes as a Home Ec teacher.

I don't find it odd for BostonSportsFan111 to say Z leads an interesting life.  Actually there are people here who knows things about others personal life.  Sometimes personal things get shared here, and you can have discussions with others outside of this forum.  I communicate back and forth with a few people who are on this forum via email, and know quite about them as well as them knowing more about me just due to the nature of discussion.  I imagine me and these others aren't the only ones who do this.  But it doesn't surprise me that never entered into your mind because I seriously doubt anyone would want to discuss anything else with you.  

That discussion you are referring to is not about football, leave that talk out of here.  If you want to debate other topics then there are other forums for that. 

I have seen Z stand his ground to you on football discussions, and like most people here,  has had good points and proven you wrong.  But then you do like you always do and backpedal and use your famous deflection tool of putting people down.  So when people leave a discussion with you it's not because they are wrong or out debated, it's because they aren't going to continue a discussion with you any longer because you attack them with names and all that garbage.  It's amazing to watch how thick headed and stubborn you are.  It's more amazing to watch how when you are wrong you instantly jump into attack mode and start with the name calling, put downs.  You look foolish and childish doing so and everyone see's that except you!  Imagine that!  Oh and RallyC who looks more and more like you, hahahaha!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You just used two words of mine (backpedal and deflection) that I introduced to this board, so you can stop with using them trying to sound intelligent.  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, as they say.  You had never used either of those before in your life at any time. lol

I look foolish slapping trolls like Phat Rex or Gunty?  Aren't you the guy (one of them, moronically so) who thinks Rally C and myself are the same person? bawahaha

Care to sound even more dumb?

Backpedal and deflection is being used very often around this forum to describe you.  Not only by me but by many.  If you feel the need to take some kind of credit for those 2 words being used around here then that's fine by me.  Apparently your low self esteem is in need of those small victories, so feel free to take credit on that.

BTW, even bringing that up in your last post was you doing more backpedaling and deflecting.  LOL! 

As for RallyC, he took a beating last time he was here.  I doubt he will ever show up here again.  I actually felt bad for him, he totally embarrassed himself on here.  Send him my regards.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I like you Digger.  I think this thread was a mistake though.  It has flame war written all over it.
    Lol! You're right! I just couldn't help myself. I'll blame it on yin and yang. This thread completes the other. The universe is now back in balance.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

whoa, I got mentioned with TFB, Pro, True, and Z? I'm honored to be mentioned with such good posters. Thank you

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

whoa, I got mentioned with TFB, Pro, True, and Z? I'm honored to be mentioned with such good posters. Thank you

I actually wonder who isn't on the dreaded list of "pink hats" and "irrationals" at this point.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

LOL!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

Guys just dont respond to him. Everyone knows that no matter what he'll always be right in his mind. Arguing with him isnt gonna change it. Just be happy you arent as dense as him.

Aren't you the 22 year old trying to tell us cutting and pasting material into a messageboard is some kind of a legal issue as if it's a fact?  lol

Talk about dense.  You don't even know what you're talking about. The internet is the least regulated entity on planet earth.

Im 19 and thats why there is a copyright button in the report abuse part. I wasnt saying it as fact. Just saying what it most likely was. Anyways argue with the world if you want. Im tired of your immaturity. See ya

It's amazing, it really is.  If someone is younger then Rusty they are a young punk who doesn't know anything.  If a person is older then Rusty then they are an old man who the game has passed them by, and they don't know anything.  Apparently you need tp be Rusty's exact same age to have any knowledge of anything.  This guy is really a piece of work you know what!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Prolate and ZBellino They're both intelligent, but their belligerence and tone are almost mirror images of one another.   When in trouble, they run away from the discussion, acting like nothing happened. That's how you know you've outdebated them.  Then, they swing back in trying to deflect 24-48 hours later, hoping no one remebered what they originally said.

The 24 to 48 hour thing is just proof that we are gainfully employed.

You only work 3 or 4 days week?  Good for you. Z is a teacher and is off right now, so that doesn't make much sense.

So what you are saying is that peoples lives should revolve around this discussion board, and when they are off from work, this should be their focus? Z comes and goes from this board (I have noticed that he doesn't post for months sometimes), and from what I have read, it sounds like he has a pretty interesting life. He, like many of us, only post when they have something interesting, relevant or humorous to contribute. He, like many of us, refuses to engage in the petty arguements that you turn most threads into. It seems to me he can understand that someone can have a different opinion than his own, and not feel that his manhood is being threatened because some stranger behind a keyboard thinks he is smarter and more knowledgable about football. I can certainly understand his not feeling the need to defend himself from every inane post some other person puts on here. You could do yourself a favor by putting the mouse down, stepping away from the keyboard, and getting a little fresh air and sunshine on occasion...

Eiher that, or Pro simply feels it's a waste of time to respond to some of your drivel.

As an example, you just misrepresented what I said about Thompson and Newsome.  I could waste time arguing pointlessly with you or I could have another sip of wine and move on to something more productive. Think I'll do the latter. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I think it's hilarious that Rusty is accusing others of never admitting they're wrong! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

alright I know I don't post often but I've read this board pretty much every day for over 7 years and the only guy that got to me was that Pats1966 dude---who has seemingly split for good

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What do you guys have against teachers? 

There is no "you guys". They are the same twit, as are a number of others.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Guys just dont respond to him. Everyone knows that no matter what he'll always be right in his mind. Arguing with him isnt gonna change it. Just be happy you arent as dense as him.

Aren't you the 22 year old trying to tell us cutting and pasting material into a messageboard is some kind of a legal issue as if it's a fact?  lol

Talk about dense.  You don't even know what you're talking about. The internet is the least regulated entity on planet earth.

Junior, you are the epitome of a pariah if there ever was one on this board. Trolls from other teams are more well liked than you. Your need for psychiatric help is so severe I would put nothing past you.

90% of any problems on this board are directly attributable to you. Some who should have known better used to tolerate you but you have exhausted even their good will with your inane rants and baseless attacks. Of course I have met you from the first day with a shattering of your nonsensical blathering without a single falter. Actually, you're easy because you're so stupid and such a nutcase.

Even the mods have repeatedly expressed their loathing of you. But here you remain. Same old stupidity, different day. I derive pleasure from seeing you thrashed mercilessly day in day out by the good people of the board. LMAO@U

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

I'll start the festivities and nominate Babe. His claims that the Patriots success is due only to Coach Bill and QB Tom and that the rest of the team are JAGS is ludicrous in my opinion.

Ludicrous eh? That would mean the assertion was so absurd as to be laughable.

I'll throw this challenge your way. Let's say BB and Brady were on another AFC East team the last 12 years and we had their HC and QB.

Explain for the folks how we would have won 3 SBs, 5 AFCCGs and won the division 10 of those 12 years if that were the case.

I'm expecting we are about to see a genuine example of ludicrous

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Yes Babe ludicrous. I chose that word carefully to fit in with the rest of the hyperbole thrown around here lately.

As for your challenge, if we swapped HC and QB with another AFC East team, no, we would not have had near the success some of us fans have enjoyed over the last 12 years, obviously. But Kraft wouldn't have settled for Rex Ryan, Eric Mangini, Herman Edwards, Al Groh, Joe Philbin, Todd Bowles, Tony Sparano, Cam Cameron, Nick Saban, Jim Bates, Dave Wannstedt, Chan Gailey, Perry Fewell, Dick Jauron, Mike Mularkey, Gregg Williams, Wade Phillips,  all the head coaches that have coached the other AFC East teams the last 12 years. That's ludicrous!

Sections
Shortcuts