Poster Imperfect

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Poster Imperfect

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I think it's hilarious that Rusty is accusing others of never admitting they're wrong! 

Almost as funny as you. Have you backed your premise with how Ozzie and Ted Thompson are better GMs than BB yet? LOL!

It was so bad for you, Tegee had to come in and declare you the loser. You always act like you have never been wrong.  Brady could crap his pants with a diaper outside of pants in January and you'd act like Giselle blaming others as if it's normal and Brady throw 3 INTs is no big deal, is somehow a good thing. LOL

You seem like a good dude, but seriously, get off that high horse. Brady has sucked donkey balls in recent postseasons and you trying to put it on BB, the GMs plate, as many have unable to take it here on this board realizing your transparency,  has been a major problem on this board.

Many of us were going to games long before you. Long before you.  Keep flying in from Toronto thinking you're onto something trendy, Prolate.  You might be walking out of there in January after Brady SUCKS yet again.

You have been wrong this whole time wanting Brady in that shotgun throwing that many times.

and the beat goes on....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Yes Babe ludicrous. I chose that word carefully to fit in with the rest of the hyperbole thrown around here lately.

As for your challenge, if we swapped HC and QB with another AFC East team, no, we would not have had near the success some of us fans have enjoyed over the last 12 years, obviously. But Kraft wouldn't have settled for Rex Ryan, Eric Mangini, Herman Edwards, Al Groh, Joe Philbin, Todd Bowles, Tony Sparano, Cam Cameron, Nick Saban, Jim Bates, Dave Wannstedt, Chan Gailey, Perry Fewell, Dick Jauron, Mike Mularkey, Gregg Williams, Wade Phillips,  all the head coaches that have coached the other AFC East teams the last 12 years. That's ludicrous!

What is ludicrous is that you just won my argument for me!

Obviously if you are admitting Kraft would have had to go out and get an exceptional HC and QB to maintain anything near the level of performance that BB&TB gave, then the team must have actually been a bunch of JAGs, otherwise you wouldn't be needing the top notch HC&QB (the rest of the team obviously isn't going to lift them above the rest according to your own words). LMAO

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Obviously if you are admitting Kraft would have had to go out and get an exceptional HC and QB to maintain anything near the level of performance that BB&TB gave, then the team must have actually been a bunch of JAGs, otherwise you wouldn't be needing the top notch HC&QB (the rest of the team obviously isn't going to lift them above the rest according to your own words). LMAO

We've been over this before Babe. When the Patriots were winning super bowls they were a dominant, once in a lifetime team. These recent teams have been very good but not dominant. That's not a knock on the players. Football is a team game. A bunch of JAGs would not have made it to the super bowl and come one play from winning it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I think it's hilarious that Rusty is accusing others of never admitting they're wrong! 

Almost as funny as you. Have you backed your premise with how Ozzie and Ted Thompson are better GMs than BB yet? LOL!

It was so bad for you, Tegee had to come in and declare you the loser. You always act like you have never been wrong.  Brady could crap his pants with a diaper outside of pants in January and you'd act like Giselle blaming others as if it's normal and Brady throw 3 INTs is no big deal, is somehow a good thing. LOL

You seem like a good dude, but seriously, get off that high horse. Brady has sucked donkey balls in recent postseasons and you trying to put it on BB, the GMs plate, as many have unable to take it here on this board realizing your transparency,  has been a major problem on this board.

Many of us were going to games long before you. Long before you.  Keep flying in from Toronto thinking you're onto something trendy, Prolate.  You might be walking out of there in January after Brady SUCKS yet again.

You have been wrong this whole time wanting Brady in that shotgun throwing that many times.

I never said they were better, which is exactly why it is pointless to discuss these things with you. You either don't understand or willfully distort. I said they were also very good and that it wasn't really fully clear who was best.

The criteria for "best" is very subjective anyway, so all there are are opinions, not definitive answers.  So why argue to death? It's pointless--unless of course someone has a pathological need to continuously pump more hot air into his already overinflated ego . . . 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

You realize of course that any coach/QB combo that won 3 SBs is in the HoF right?  You could make the same argument in those cases.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I don't really have any more thoughts on the topic of this thread -- and stop me if you've heard this before -- but threads would be a lot easier to read for lazy guys like me if people would simply quote only those specific portions of each response to which they would like to directly respond.

I know not what course others may take, but as for me . . .   I'm not down with reading the same thing over and over again to get at whatever the respondent is trying to say.

But that's just me.

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

The Jet's Leon guy is the opposite poster to me on this level ... he doesn't use the board for ANY football talk outside of jabs. It's all show... no go. 

I prefer people who look for solutions rather than force ideas on to data, and people that have longer more thought out posts instead of pithy insulting one liners. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I didn't know someone could walk away from a message board thinking they "won" something. How does one "win" an argument on an internet message board?

The "pot calling the kettle black" has really been made famous here on this message board...it's truly one of the most outrageous examples of this I've ever experienced. Hmmmm, any guesses who might be guilty of this?

I have a job, I have kids, I have friends, I have family, I have hobbies, and for the life of me can't quite figure out how certain people who claim to have all these things in their lives post 100 times a day....unless there was some possible non-truth coming to the surface!! LOL

I used to let certain folks get under my skin, but have since learned that what people on a message board think & say just doesn't matter to me, although calling out certain whiners is always entertaining for some reason!!

Carry on folks....

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

How about having a window open on the internet and being a very quick typer and having strong multi-tasking skills?  Look!  Here's another post! Oh no! 

Does anyone even know why posts are counted?  One of the strangest things I've seen on the interwebs is clubs formed or posts counted as if it's some badge. 

My friends work during the week as well, so outside of getting together on weeknights, I don't get what your point is. You get older, you get busier.  You chose to have kids. That's your choice. You also check in here daily and read daily, as do I.  So....We're really not any different other than myself being much faster at typing, doing with ease.  This post took me 1:30, for example.

I think you might want to look up what "pot, meet kettle" means.  Brady has sucked in postseasons and some here don't want to admit that.  It has nothing to do with the pot calling the kettle black.

Funny, I never mentioned your name in my post, but here you are defending yourself.

Why am I not shocked?

I have been here since 2005, and have less than 1000 posts....so no, we really aren't alike at all.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Look! Here's another post! Oh no!

Look, another point has been made...without having to type or say much at all...oh no!!

Off to my typing class to get faster..... ;-)

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

you could have gone to college and then had jobs that required juggling a lot of balls

I'm sure you are good at that!!

Hahahaha!!  Sorry, I couldn't resist!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3VCl3yBURs

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Oh no!  Or, you could have gone to college and then had jobs that required juggling a lot of balls in the air. I type like Peter Jennings used to. Totally abnormal, but very fast.

Enjoy learning about what "pot meet kettle" actually means in your travels on the interwebs today.

Let's see....

Most of this thread is people complaining about YOU....but you don't seem to get that.

I am well aware of what the saying "pot calling the kettle black" means.....and it was completely directed at you because all you do here is accuse others of doing what you already do....it's amazing that you claim to be so educated and can't see it.

Perhaps all those college smarts you have would clue you in to the fact that YOU are the main issue here, always have been...always will be. But we are the dumb ones? Really?

It's painfully obvious that you have little man complex. Do you know what that means? Did you learn that in all your incredible education travels? Just in case you don't know what it means...I will tell you...

It means that you are such a no life little sniveling dweeb, that you feel you have to prove something to the world. In this case, you act like you have something to prove to the people of this message board. If you didn't, you wouldn't post 500 times a day, claiming you "won".

You see little man, nobody really cares about any of this crap except YOU. And every poster on this message board knows you are a complete joke, and we all laugh at you daily. The funniest part is that you can't see it....even with all your so-called education. Oh, and while we are pointing out how clueless you really are, one with an education would surely realize that after they get kicked off a message board 15 times, they (MIGHT) be the main problem...nope not you!!

So go ahead and keep throwing out those wonderful little accusations that make you feel bigger & more powerful....and the rest of us will keep knowing the real truth....

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

you could have gone to college and then had jobs that required juggling a lot of balls

[/QUOTE]

TFB...are you inferring that Rusty takes his lap top to the local bus station, and does his "posting" there?? LOL!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TFB...are you inferring that Rusty takes his lap top to the local bus station, and does his "posting" there?? LOL!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha!! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]What is ludicrous is that you just won my argument for me!

These recent teams have been very good but not dominant.

[/QUOTE]

BB + Brady + very good supporting cast = Dominant team.

BB + Brady + JAGs = Very good team.

(Or did you think a team with a HOF HC&QB were merely going to be "very good" with a very good supporting cast?)

Keep pitching in those meatballs, and I'll keep knocking them out of the park.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]What is ludicrous is that you just won my argument for me!

Football is a team game. A bunch of JAGs would not have made it to the super bowl and come one play from winning it.

[/QUOTE]

You seem unable to grasp the concept that subtracting Brady and BB, THE SUM TOTAL is average. It's not that every player comprising the rest of the team is average. EVERY NFL team has good players.

You really think the team around Gomer in 2006 was exceptional? And they won a SB.