Poster Perfect

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Poster Perfect

In response to digger0862's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

BTW, this is the first time I really read what this thread is about. 

I really couldn't say who I am most like on here.  I agree with a lot of different people about a lot of things and I disagree with those same people on a few things.  I like everyone who posts here (Hi Rusty) and think everyone brings different opinions.  I don't see any two people who are close to sharing the same exact opinions.

I think it would be fun and interesting to read who people here think I am most like on here.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out who you are most like TBF12 and I can't do it. You are way out there. You are on an island all by yourself. :)You are what makes this a fun place to come to.

By the way, I agree wholly with you about losing Wes Welker. He was an important part of the team that can't be replaced. We may not know the whole story but it appears the Patriots dropped the ball, not Wes.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.  Not sure if this "You are way out there. You are on an island all by yourself" is a good thing or not, lol, but I will take it as being good :)  Thanks about the fun part, I like to have fun.  I am a fun guy and that is pretty much why I enjoy this place is I can have fun here, your guys are fun and this is just a cool place to talk Pats football. 

Rusty gives me a hard time for not going into depth on my football talk, but I just don't discuss football that way.  I don't know many who do.  If you follow football and are into it so much that you hang in a football forum most the time you are on the internet then you probably know football. 

Opinions, now that's a whole different discussion!  Everyone has their opinions based on how they see the game.  I keep it light, provide facts when needed but if anyone is looking for a full, in depth analysis then you won't get that from me except on rare occasion.  Not because I don't know the game but because I find that very boring talk.  Most the time an opinion won't change even if providing full in depth analogy so why bother, I don't need to prove myself and probably won't change many's minds but I will provide numbers.  I'm a numbers guy.  Numbers tell a story.  Facts based on numbers, now those you can not deny.

As for Welker, what's done is done.  We will have to just wait and see how that plays out.  Hoping for the best is all I can do at this point.  And it may work out brilliantly for the Pats, I sure hope so, but time will tell.

Thanks for the post, you are a good dude!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

BTW, this is the first time I really read what this thread is about. 

I really couldn't say who I am most like on here.  I agree with a lot of different people about a lot of things and I disagree with those same people on a few things.  I like everyone who posts here (Hi Rusty) and think everyone brings different opinions.  I don't see any two people who are close to sharing the same exact opinions.

I think it would be fun and interesting to read who people here think I am most like on here.

---------------------------------------------

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out who you are most like TBF12...

Not a poster here, but does the name Narcissus ring a bell?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Thanks man, I appreciate it.  Not sure if this "You are way out there. You are on an island all by yourself" is a good thing or not, lol, but I will take it as being good :)  Thanks about the fun part, I like to have fun.  I am a fun guy and that is pretty much why I enjoy this place is I can have fun here, your guys are fun and this is just a cool place to talk Pats football. 

Rusty gives me a hard time for not going into depth on my football talk, but I just don't discuss football that way.  I don't know many who do.  If you follow football and are into it so much that you hang in a football forum most the time you are on the internet then you probably know football. 

Opinions, now that's a whole different discussion!  Everyone has their opinions based on how they see the game.  I keep it light, provide facts when needed but if anyone is looking for a full, in depth analysis then you won't get that from me except on rare occasion.  Not because I don't know the game but because I find that very boring talk.  Most the time an opinion won't change even if providing full in depth analogy so why bother, I don't need to prove myself and probably won't change many's minds but I will provide numbers.  I'm a numbers guy.  Numbers tell a story.  Facts based on numbers, now those you can not deny.

As for Welker, what's done is done.  We will have to just wait and see how that plays out.  Hoping for the best is all I can do at this point.  And it may work out brilliantly for the Pats, I sure hope so, but time will tell.

Thanks for the post, you are a good dude!

It's good.

As for Rusty, too much of anything is rarely a good thing and there was too much Rusty so I hope he and his detractors pull back a bit so we can all get back to having our civil disagreements. So far so good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

It's good.

As for Rusty, too much of anything is rarely a good thing and there was too much Rusty so

I hope he and his detractors pull back a bit so we can all get back to civil disagreement.

[/QUOTE]

Forget it. Won't happen. He can't live without Griswold and won't let things go. TFB12 (does 12 stand for his age?) is one of the "loudest" little cheerleaders of the group that goads him. Thinks he's being clever and funny but in by opinion he's niether. And this is in no way in defense of Griswold. There's a guy with his own issues. Seriously, though, what purpose does it serve for that peanut gallery of posters to taunt him the way they do, only to complain about his behavior? I'd say that group (and they as well as others here know who they are) is far worse than Griswold alone could ever be. Until they knock off thier pre-pubescent bullshyte, there is no hope that this forum will get any better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

Forget it. Won't happen. He can't live without Griswold and won't let things go. TFB12 (does 12 stand for his age?) is one of the "loudest" little cheerleaders of the group that goads him. Thinks he's being clever and funny but in by opinion he's niether. And this is in no way in defense of Griswold. There's a guy with his own issues. Seriously, though, what purpose does it serve for that peanut gallery of posters to taunt him the way they do, only to complain about his behavior? I'd say that group (and they as well as others here know who they are) is far worse than Griswold alone could ever be. Until they knock off thier pre-pubescent bullshyte, there is no hope that this forum will get any better.

I gotta disagree with you about TBF12. His spars with Rusty started only recently. He's one of the good guys.

This board had gotten real crazy lately. More drama than sports. It seems to be better for now. It's up to us to keep it that way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I gotta disagree with you about TBF12. His spars with Rusty started only recently. He's one of the good guys.

This board had gotten real crazy lately. More drama than sports. It seems to be better for now. It's up to us to keep it that way.

Thanks, and you are completely right.  Rusty has gotten worse over the last several months, not sure what's going on.  As far as Antibody, I don't recall what he adds here so I really don't know much about him or what he posts.  He can feel anyway he wants about me, it's all good. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

off-season and human nature when bored...soon as late august/sept rolls around 80% or more of that stuff disappears and it's football talk for real

of course we will still have Rusty.....Undecided

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

It's good.

As for Rusty, too much of anything is rarely a good thing and there was too much Rusty so

I hope he and his detractors pull back a bit so we can all get back to civil disagreement.

Damn, someone who actually sees what is really going on in these forums for a change. Sanity checks are nice once in a while. Now, TFB12, go ahead, show this poster just how right he/she is...........do what yo do best, which isn't talking about Patriot football, but posting pictures of Men's daughters as if you could ever have one of them. You are a sad, lonely, insecure, little man dude........

[/QUOTE]

go away and take ur rampant self-love and huge ego with you

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

What poster from this forum is most like you in opinions and knowledge about football? What poster best represents your Patriots point of view?

For me it used to be MVPKilla and carawaydj. Now I find myself agreeing with ATJ on most football related topics.

Good thread Digger. I feel like I share the views of posters like Laz, JohnHannah, Getzo, Wozzy, I think slacon( or something close too that name, sorry) seatle pat, and actually I seem to agree with lots of your opinions. There are several more, but off the top of my head you guys stood out.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

What do you mean, recently? 6 mo? a year? I don't care if it's two weeks it's too long. Good guy? Would a good guy taunt, I'll go as far as to say bully others? That's not a good guy on any playground. 

Look, crazy I can deal with all day long. This is plain stupid. Until some of the childish behavior that's been going on here recently changes, this forum is trashed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

... As far as Antibody, I don't recall what he adds here so I really don't know much about him or what he posts.  He can feel anyway he wants about me, it's all good. 

... gnrkq'q...

(I'll add more later)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Out of nowhere, TFB has replaced Babe as the the forum's preeminent Rusty basher. Whether he is able to maintain his lofty position throughout the upcoming season, I dont know. It's not easy being number one. But for the moment TFB tops the leaderboard

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

It's good.

Damn, someone who actually sees what is really going on in these forums for a change. Sanity checks are nice once in a while. Now, TFB12, go ahead, show this poster just how right he/she is...........do what yo do best, which isn't talking about Patriot football, but posting pictures of Men's daughters as if you could ever have one of them. You are a sad, lonely, insecure, little man dude........

go away and take ur rampant self-love and huge ego with you

The guy just keeps putting his foot in his mouth.  Now he is making stuff up about me posting indecent pictures here.  Give me a break.  Hey RallyC, I have children, great children.  I'm a great Father... boy do you look jealous with your remarks!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

... As far as Antibody, I don't recall what he adds here so I really don't know much about him or what he posts.  He can feel anyway he wants about me, it's all good. 

... gnrkq'q...

(I'll add more later)

you're coming off as quite the d head antibody.  You and achenot both.  What happened w TFB re: rusty is what often happens - TFB hit a breaking point with Rusty's negativity and corrosive BS and decided he was done with it.  

The fact you guys don't see it that way (or choose not to) I think says more about you than it does TFB. 

Rusty has some good football insight.   But hs issues have really degraded this forum on several levels, decency and respect being the worst offense.   Sorry for the Truthocution, but hey. 

Fact is, most people here could get together over beers and say the same stuff in the same way they do here and we'd all be fine (even those rat bastaht fans of other teams). If Rusty did he'd never stop getting his azz kicked.  That should tell you something.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Ive been reading this and thinking about it and I'm not poster perfect but I love all things Patriots and football !!

I ve been on here for six years (god I'm getting older) and have learned so much about football. had a few cat fights, but I'm still here. so at this time this is how I feel.

love to learn from:

Zbellino, texas pat. patseng and mbeaulieu

want to have fun with"

Harley road king, kansas, tfb12

miss the most:

blissman, hotman, Laz and mvkilla

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Oh yeah, I don't post as much, but prolate seems to write the things I'm thinking most frequently.  

Of course, I'm also a bit of a blowhard, so Babe is in there too.  :)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to fatsam72's comment:

you're coming off as quite the d head antibody.  You and achenot both.  What happened w TFB re: rusty is what often happens - TFB hit a breaking point with Rusty's negativity and corrosive BS and decided he was done with it.  

The fact you guys don't see it that way (or choose not to) I think says more about you than it does TFB. 

Rusty has some good football insight.   But hs issues have really degraded this forum on several levels, decency and respect being the worst offense.   Sorry for the Truthocution, but hey. 

Fact is, most people here could get together over beers and say the same stuff in the same way they do here and we'd all be fine (even those rat bastaht fans of other teams). If Rusty did he'd never stop getting his azz kicked.  That should tell you something.

Hey, I meant it in an offbeat complimentary way. I enjoy the personal battles on the board. Keeps things entertaining around here

I should do a Power Ranking: The Top Ten Rusty Bashers of All Time

Who else do you think should make the list?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Ive been reading this and thinking about it and I'm not poster perfect but I love all things Patriots and football !!

I ve been on here for six years (god I'm getting older) and have learned so much about football. had a few cat fights, but I'm still here. so at this time this is how I feel.

love to learn from:

want to have fun with"

miss the most:

The perfect post NEGAME2! 

I wish you would post more, but things have gotten a bit crazy around here lately and some good people like you, Laz, Killa and a few others don't come here often anymore.  Looking forward to playing with ya this season...... in Fantasy football (LOL).  You are a blast during the draft.  Find time to stop in a bit more between now and then.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

... gnrkq'q...

(I'll add more later)

Thanks fatsam72!  And you are 100% correct.  I had enough of Rusty getting away with lies and the attacks and name calling.  I felt it was time do something about it and I am sorry to all that were turned off by me doing so.  But enough was enough.  I believe I get along with most others here with the exception two one poster  Rusty and RallyC.  Smile

Oh, and I don't think Achenot was meaning anything mean spirited in his comment. He is a good dude.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

Hey, I meant it in an offbeat complimentary way. I enjoy the personal battles on the board. Keeps things entertaining around here

I should do a Power Ranking: The Top Ten Rusty Bashers of All Time

Who else do you think should make the list?

my bad.  apologies.  That's a great question; I will think on it during GoT. :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

*deleted*

C'mon man! You're better than that. Let's get away from the personal attacks and let bygones be bygones. We all got caught up in the bullcrap for a while but let's get back to what brought us here, good intelligent football debate. We can do this.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Good thread Digger. I feel like I share the views of posters like Laz, JohnHannah, Getzo, Wozzy, I think slacon( or something close too that name, sorry) seatle pat, and actually I seem to agree with lots of your opinions. There are several more, but off the top of my head you guys stood out.

Thanks man. I sure do miss Laz even though I rarely made it through a whole post of his.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

love to learn from:

want to have fun with"

miss the most:

Hey Gamer. I struggled with the thread title. I'm not much of a wordsmith but all I meant was who has similar football opinions to yours.

You may or may not be poster perfect but I know you have many fans.

Sections
Shortcuts