Poster Perfect

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Poster Perfect

In response to 42AND46's comment:

True, the list of Pats great players on those Teams was endless. If they had played on another Team with a better supporting cast? ...... Ironically today the opposite is true, that former Pats players don't perform that well elsewhere (Curtis Martin the exception ..... Jim Plunkett). If we could put together an all-time Pats Team at each position and match them with any other Team, I think the Pats would be near the Top as one of the best.

Don't forget Wozzy, to put RallyC on the all-time practice squad .... hhhmmm

Have a good evening ....

there are more than a few teams that could make this claim...

[/QUOTE]

Good to see Jints was working hard issuing out tickets on his graveyard shift last night.  Atta boy Jintsy!  You keep those homers in line!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I want to add 2 names to my list. Guys who don't post as much anymore but always had informative opinions. p-mike and Sam Adams. I share a lot of their view points regarding the Pats. Oh and P-mike is one sarcastic dude, and that's my style. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

I want to add 2 names to my list. Guys who don't post as much anymore but always had informative opinions. p-mike and Sam Adams. I share a lot of their view points regarding the Pats. Oh and P-mike is one sarcastic dude, and that's my style. 

Yup!  p-mike is fantastic! 

Sections
Shortcuts