Poster Perfect

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Poster Perfect

What poster from this forum is most like you in opinions and knowledge about football? What poster best represents your Patriots point of view?

For me it used to be MVPKilla and carawaydj. Now I find myself agreeing with ATJ on most football related topics.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Re: Poster Perfect

In response to digger0862's comment:

What poster from this forum is most like you in opinions and knowledge about football? What poster best represents your Patriots point of view?

For me it used to be MVPKilla and carawaydj. Now I find myself agreeing with ATJ on most football related topics.

What happened to MVPkilla? I knew he had a baby but then just stop posting. Weird. Lots of good posters bail on this board. Too bad! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Hmm, lots of good posters in here but unfortunately a lot of guys have departed.  This place had a ton of insightful posters back in 08-09.

It's hard to narrow it down to one poster.  I regularly find myself agreeing with TrueChamp (where is TC anyway!?), Wozzy, and ATJ. 

This is no slight at any of the other posters here because I think a lot of you bring a lot of knowledge and a different perspective to the board; I just find myself agreeing with TC, Woz, and ATJ on the majority of discussions.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to thehub's comment:

What happened to MVPkilla? I knew he had a baby but then just stop posting. Weird. Lots of good posters bail on this board. Too bad!

His workplace blocked BDC.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Hmm, lots of good posters in here but unfortunately a lot of guys have departed.  This place had a ton of insightful posters back in 08-09.

It's hard to narrow it down to one poster.  I regularly find myself agreeing with TrueChamp (where is TC anyway!?), Wozzy, and ATJ. 

This is no slight at any of the other posters here because I think a lot of you bring a lot of knowledge and a different perspective to the board; I just find myself agreeing with TC, Woz, and ATJ on the majority of discussions.

Back when the globe had real journalists I was a daily reader of their sports articles. Eventually, I found this forum. You're right, many good posters have left. TrueChamp is still here though. More will return when football starts.

I also don't mean to slight anyone, I enjoy all opinions. Well, most of them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I hate to single anyone out because there are lots I like to read, but I think many would agree that zbellino is probably the best of all to read if you want to learn more about football.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I probably agree most with mthurl and enjoy reading all the Patriot fans who contribute to this Board.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I hate to single anyone out because there are lots I like to read, but I think many would agree that zbellino is probably the best of all to read if you want to learn more about football.

Indeed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Well everyone in here and those they like is a great place to start, and I will throw in TFB12.  Great photoshop(my avatar) work as well, and a true Pats fan.  But we all make this place great, no one poster...

BTW great thread titile. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

I probably agree most with mthurl and enjoy reading all the Patriot fans who contribute to this Board.

One of my first posts was in response to mthurl. We often disagree but I've come to enjoy his take on things.

It would be boring around here if we agreed on everything. All posts are welcomed. All posts are valid. It's why we come here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

One of my first posts was in response to mthurl. We often disagree but I've come to enjoy his take on things.

It would be boring around here if we agreed on everything. All posts are welcomed. All posts are valid. It's why we come here.

That's funny digger since MVPkilla called me a moron on my very first post.  It was an Ellis Hobbs thread and I posted "Ellis Hobbs sucks".....go figure  Laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

That's funny digger since MVPkilla called me a moron on my very first post.  It was an Ellis Hobbs thread and I posted "Ellis Hobbs sucks".....go figure  Laughing

Not you, tcal.  lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Haha. I remember that thread. I didn't think he sucked, but pointed out his shortcomings. There were a stream of posters that got upset about the height jokes. Good times. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Funny. If I was going to say someone who "thought like me" was here it would be Prolate. There are a lot of things that go into winning and losing. A lot of fans like to try and boil it down to a "philosopher's stone."

Genuine intellectual curiosity rules that out. Prolate gets that.

I'd also add, in recent years, I like exchanges with guys like Hurl (when he's not arguing), Bredbru, PCMV, and Wozzie. All of whom, I've had exhanges with, but are solid posters who take the board seriously and know what they are talking about.

And (I say this at least once a year, increasingly to raspberries) TexasPat. Guy runs an eval thread for every game and for the draft. He's been doing it for the best part of a decade. That is a bunch of dedication.  

I'll file Gints in there too. When he isn't trading shots with people over nonsense, he actually *compliments* the Patriots, BB, Brady et al more than a lot of fans do, and he has a good grasp on what's going on around the league. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Well everyone in here and those they like is a great place to start, and I will throw in TFB12.  Great photoshop(my avatar) work as well, and a true Pats fan.  But we all make this place great, no one poster...

BTW great thread titile. 

Yeah, TFBs photoshop work is priceless. I was hoping he would remake the NE mount rushmore with the faces I wanted in it. It was a great piece of work.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Lazurusinthesanantorium is my friend and I miss him....MVPKilla is a highly opinionated ultimate Pats fan and I miss him, so many friends made here, and many enemies. 10 years I've been typing and lurking through this forum, seen countless flamers, notorious trolls Togah, Pats1966,JBolt, Underdog, Hess. Rusty and all the flamers of week especially the dirtbags from Baltimore.  I've done it all here from spilt guts to posting while intoxicated ........No poster is an representative of anyone....We all stand on our own bringing unique contributions......We are a forum of Pat fans

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

I'll vote for my MVP (Most Valuable Poster).  My choice PatsEng. He closely mirrors my own way of thinking Pats Football and things in general. Articulate, motivated and thorough.

Runnerups:

2) Favorite Second runnerup(s), if close to no.1 ......... Prolatespheroid

3) Favorite no hassle guy, with just great Pats/specific FB info ...... wozzy, mia76

Lots of good people ..... 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

Funny. If I was going to say someone who "thought like me" was here it would be Prolate. There are a lot of things that go into winning and losing. A lot of fans like to try and boil it down to a "philosopher's stone."

Genuine intellectual curiosity rules that out. Prolate gets that.

I'd also add, in recent years, I like exchanges with guys like Hurl (when he's not arguing), Bredbru, PCMV, and Wozzie. All of whom, I've had exhanges with, but are solid posters who take the board seriously and know what they are talking about.

And (I say this at least once a year, increasingly to raspberries) TexasPat. Guy runs an eval thread for every game and for the draft. He's been doing it for the best part of a decade. That is a bunch of dedication.  

I'll file Gints in there too. When he isn't trading shots with people over nonsense, he actually *compliments* the Patriots, BB, Brady et al more than a lot of fans do, and he has a good grasp on what's going on around the league. 

thank you Z

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

Lazurusinthesanantorium is my friend and I miss him....MVPKilla is a highly opinionated ultimate Pats fan and I miss him, so many friends made here, and many enemies. 10 years I've been typing and lurking through this forum, seen countless flamers, notorious trolls Togah, Pats1966,JBolt, Underdog, Hess. Rusty and all the flamers of week especially the dirtbags from Baltimore.  I've done it all here from spilt guts to posting while intoxicated ........No poster is an representative of anyone....We all stand on our own bringing unique contributions......We are a forum of Pat fans

Aren't Togah and Hess both Leon, a.k.a., the annoying troll who poses as a Jets fan still?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Greg-Bedard's comment:

mbeaulieu07

das ma n1gga.

he should be the third wheel with Kiper and McShay on draft day

we should start a petition to get Beaulie on the show

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

Aren't Togah and Hess both Leon, a.k.a., the annoying troll who poses as a Jets fan still?

Togah is colts fan

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Interesting thread and I must confess that there are quite a few posters in here with whom I am most often in agreement.  Even those with whom I occasionally disagree always seem to bring something to the table worthy of discussion.  Quite honestly, I'm just happy to be participating in a forum visited by so many knowledgeable and dedicated Pats fans.  We all will disagree from time to time but I always seem to find value whenever I drop by.  Thanks digger for starting this thread and to those who contribute here.   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Tough to single out any poster. It is usually thread specific when aligning opinions and philosophies. There are numerous good posters on this board and I enjoy reading all Patriots fans opinions on all the topics. 

Sections
Shortcuts