Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Poster Perfect

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Poster Perfect

In response to zbellino's comment:

In response to Getzo's comment:

Well everyone in here and those they like is a great place to start, and I will throw in TFB12.  Great photoshop(my avatar) work as well, and a true Pats fan.  But we all make this place great, no one poster...

BTW great thread titile. 

Yeah, TFBs photoshop work is priceless. I was hoping he would remake the NE mount rushmore with the faces I wanted in it. It was a great piece of work.

Thanks, Dude!

Here ya go!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Brilliant. How do I make that my sig? The function is broken.

Thanks.  Couldn't find a good pic of Stanley Morgan so I had to use the best I could find. 

I had no problem adding a signature, give it another try.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Thanks.  Couldn't find a good pic of Stanley Morgan so I had to use the best I could find. 

u know TFB if u had a Mt Rushmore for Rusty and his many monikers you would need about 12 heads

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

u know TFB if u had a Mt Rushmore for Rusty and his many monikers you would need about 12 heads

LaughingYellLaughingFrownLaughingEmbarassedLaughingLaughingLaughingCryLaughingFoot in Mouth

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

What poster from this forum is most like you...?

Not necessarily anyone here. I'm my own man, thank the powers that be.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckles' comment:

Can there be a "two faced" Patriot..... Brown and Morgan? 

Get out your toolbox. Troy Brown should be up on that mountain before Stanley Morgan and I loved Morgan.

Either Brown or Matt Light.  You don't protect Brady's blindside that well for 12 years, go to 5 SBs, win 3 and not outdo Stanley Morgan's accomplishments.

Add another face!  Add Troy Brown!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Who says it has to be limited to four? Just because the U.S. didn't have all that many great men... ?  We're talkin about New England heah.

Why just one mountain? Let's commandeer the whole Presidential Range and cover it with Patriots. I mean, they need sometin' up theyah in N.H. to make up for the loss of the Old Man In The Mountain, don't they?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckles' comment:

Get out your toolbox. Troy Brown should be up on that mountain before Stanley Morgan and I loved Morgan.

Either Brown or Matt Light.  You don't protect Brady's blindside that well for 12 years, go to 5 SBs, win 3 and not outdo Stanley Morgan's accomplishments.

Z requested this photoshop in the mt rushmore thread but that thread has pretty much died.  When I seen that he mentioned it here in this thread I posted it here for him so he would get it, just in case he didn't check the other thread again.  If people have a request, I like to try and do it for them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

BTW, this is the first time I really read what this thread is about. 

I really couldn't say who I am most like on here.  I agree with a lot of different people about a lot of things and I disagree with those same people on a few things.  I like everyone who posts here (Hi Rusty) and think everyone brings different opinions.  I don't see any two people who are close to sharing the same exact opinions.

I think it would be fun and interesting to read who people here think I am most like on here.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from saskpatsfan. Show saskpatsfan's posts

Living somewhere where there aren't many Pats fans its nice to come on here and be part of the community. I enjoy reading everyones posts on here and I feel like I get a lot better insight from all you posters about the Pats, as compared to reading any sort of columns from writers and such. It is amazing to see the level of football intellegince on here even though not everyone agrees all the time. It's always a fun read. I know a lot about football, having played it growing up, but I do not know near enough about the NFL as most of you. It helps me keep a good tab on the Pats everyday, even though I'm so far away! Keep it up!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

First let me say this is a great thread. Lot's of peace pipe going around. If everyone can keep it civil without name calling or troll finger pointing this board can be great again. After reading Sask post it does give me hope we can bring in some new perspective instead of scaring it away. Sask, please post more it's always fun to have someone post more often with a different perspective. Doesn't matter how much football knowledge you have it's always fun to debate with people. I mean look at Pro, he really knows nothing about footbll and we love him anyways (he tries). J/k Pro, you know more than I do

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

First let me say this is a great thread. Lot's of peace pipe going around. If everyone can keep it civil without name calling or troll finger pointing this board can be great again. After reading Sask post it does give me hope we can bring in some new perspective instead of scaring it away. Sask, please post more it's always fun to have someone post more often with a different perspective. Doesn't matter how much football knowledge you have it's always fun to debate with people. I mean look at Pro, he really knows nothing about footbll and we love him anyways (he tries). J/k Pro, you know more than I do

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

Ha . . . most of what I know about football I learned from reading you and others here on BDC!  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I'll try again. Maybe this time the clowns that be will let me express myself.

I most often agree with mthurl and pezz I believe.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/patsMt-Rushmore4_zpsb99827c9.jpg

Good job Babe!  I did one for you on the other thread too.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Tippett should be up before Troy brown. Tippett went to the HOF playing for the pats when they were as good as present day Jacksonville. If he had played for the cowboys or niners he'd been amazing. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I really couldn't say who I am most like on here.  I agree with a lot of different people about a lot of things and I disagree with those same people on a few things.  I like everyone who posts here (Hi Rusty) and think everyone brings different opinions.  I don't see any two people who are close to sharing the same exact opinions.

I think it would be fun and interesting to read who people here think I am most like on here.

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out who you are most like TBF12 and I can't do it. You are way out there. You are on an island all by yourself. :) You are what makes this a fun place to come to.

By the way, I agree wholly with you about losing Wes Welker. He was an important part of the team that can't be replaced. We may not know the whole story but it appears the Patriots dropped the ball, not Wes.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Photobucket

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out who you are most like TBF12 and I can't do it. You are way out there. You are on an island all by yourself. :)You are what makes this a fun place to come to.

By the way, I agree wholly with you about losing Wes Welker. He was an important part of the team that can't be replaced. We may not know the whole story but it appears the Patriots dropped the ball, not Wes.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.  Not sure if this "You are way out there. You are on an island all by yourself" is a good thing or not, lol, but I will take it as being good :)  Thanks about the fun part, I like to have fun.  I am a fun guy and that is pretty much why I enjoy this place is I can have fun here, your guys are fun and this is just a cool place to talk Pats football. 

Rusty gives me a hard time for not going into depth on my football talk, but I just don't discuss football that way.  I don't know many who do.  If you follow football and are into it so much that you hang in a football forum most the time you are on the internet then you probably know football. 

Opinions, now that's a whole different discussion!  Everyone has their opinions based on how they see the game.  I keep it light, provide facts when needed but if anyone is looking for a full, in depth analysis then you won't get that from me except on rare occasion.  Not because I don't know the game but because I find that very boring talk.  Most the time an opinion won't change even if providing full in depth analogy so why bother, I don't need to prove myself and probably won't change many's minds but I will provide numbers.  I'm a numbers guy.  Numbers tell a story.  Facts based on numbers, now those you can not deny.

As for Welker, what's done is done.  We will have to just wait and see how that plays out.  Hoping for the best is all I can do at this point.  And it may work out brilliantly for the Pats, I sure hope so, but time will tell.

Thanks for the post, you are a good dude!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out who you are most like TBF12...

Not a poster here, but does the name Narcissus ring a bell?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Thanks man, I appreciate it.  Not sure if this "You are way out there. You are on an island all by yourself" is a good thing or not, lol, but I will take it as being good :)  Thanks about the fun part, I like to have fun.  I am a fun guy and that is pretty much why I enjoy this place is I can have fun here, your guys are fun and this is just a cool place to talk Pats football. 

Rusty gives me a hard time for not going into depth on my football talk, but I just don't discuss football that way.  I don't know many who do.  If you follow football and are into it so much that you hang in a football forum most the time you are on the internet then you probably know football. 

Opinions, now that's a whole different discussion!  Everyone has their opinions based on how they see the game.  I keep it light, provide facts when needed but if anyone is looking for a full, in depth analysis then you won't get that from me except on rare occasion.  Not because I don't know the game but because I find that very boring talk.  Most the time an opinion won't change even if providing full in depth analogy so why bother, I don't need to prove myself and probably won't change many's minds but I will provide numbers.  I'm a numbers guy.  Numbers tell a story.  Facts based on numbers, now those you can not deny.

As for Welker, what's done is done.  We will have to just wait and see how that plays out.  Hoping for the best is all I can do at this point.  And it may work out brilliantly for the Pats, I sure hope so, but time will tell.

Thanks for the post, you are a good dude!

It's good.

As for Rusty, too much of anything is rarely a good thing and there was too much Rusty so I hope he and his detractors pull back a bit so we can all get back to having our civil disagreements. So far so good.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

It's good.

As for Rusty, too much of anything is rarely a good thing and there was too much Rusty so

I hope he and his detractors pull back a bit so we can all get back to civil disagreement.

[/QUOTE]

Forget it. Won't happen. He can't live without Griswold and won't let things go. TFB12 (does 12 stand for his age?) is one of the "loudest" little cheerleaders of the group that goads him. Thinks he's being clever and funny but in by opinion he's niether. And this is in no way in defense of Griswold. There's a guy with his own issues. Seriously, though, what purpose does it serve for that peanut gallery of posters to taunt him the way they do, only to complain about his behavior? I'd say that group (and they as well as others here know who they are) is far worse than Griswold alone could ever be. Until they knock off thier pre-pubescent bullshyte, there is no hope that this forum will get any better.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

Forget it. Won't happen. He can't live without Griswold and won't let things go. TFB12 (does 12 stand for his age?) is one of the "loudest" little cheerleaders of the group that goads him. Thinks he's being clever and funny but in by opinion he's niether. And this is in no way in defense of Griswold. There's a guy with his own issues. Seriously, though, what purpose does it serve for that peanut gallery of posters to taunt him the way they do, only to complain about his behavior? I'd say that group (and they as well as others here know who they are) is far worse than Griswold alone could ever be. Until they knock off thier pre-pubescent bullshyte, there is no hope that this forum will get any better.

I gotta disagree with you about TBF12. His spars with Rusty started only recently. He's one of the good guys.

This board had gotten real crazy lately. More drama than sports. It seems to be better for now. It's up to us to keep it that way.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

I gotta disagree with you about TBF12. His spars with Rusty started only recently. He's one of the good guys.

This board had gotten real crazy lately. More drama than sports. It seems to be better for now. It's up to us to keep it that way.

Thanks, and you are completely right.  Rusty has gotten worse over the last several months, not sure what's going on.  As far as Antibody, I don't recall what he adds here so I really don't know much about him or what he posts.  He can feel anyway he wants about me, it's all good. 

Sections
Shortcuts