Posters to put on ignore...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Posters to put on ignore...

Feel free to put the poster or posters you feel that EVERY other poster including yourself should have on ignore to make this place a saner, friendlier place?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Re: Posters to put on ignore...

Did someone say something?

;-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Wozzy, I am looking forward to the Bills game. How about you? Any one or two players you think will rise to the occasion (besides TB and Vinny)? I think KT will be covered by national media due to having a big game. And I think Ridley and Co will also come out strong.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Only Rusty and UD6 are intolerable in my view.

When asked after the war why he had seized the machine gun and taken on an entire company of German infantry, Audie Murphy replied simply, "They were killing my friends."

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/audie-murphy-2-1.jpg

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

If every poster hits [Report abuse] on every one of his posts that would probably cause the Mods to get the hint.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Only Rusty and UD6 are intolerable in my view."

I actually like Rusty, when he doesn't post on Brady or take communion for Belichick his football stuff is smart and informed. And when he posts on non-football stuff I can tell he is a smart dude I'd probably - shocker - get along with outside of here. I don't like when he resorts to name calling but then I don't agree with all the folks who call him Queenie either. Never understood why likening someone to a girl was some kind of insult, that is grade school stuff.

That said there's no denying that during the times when he is banned this forum is much better. There's no logic to it really, it's just better when he's not here. 

But - he's not going anywhere so...

UD6 is far worse, at least Rusty is a Pats fan. UD6 is the worst of the trolls because he poses as a phony reasonable "good guy" but he's eager to remind us about Spygate and Hernandez and the Patriot way and all that knife twisting he does. 

But - he doesn't post that much and since his team is irrelevant to Pats fans now it's just weird to see him, he's not that disruptive. 

Wozzy to answer your question I don't ignore anybody. I find everyone here has something to say, obviously a couple of the Jets trolls are absurd and completely irrelevant,  but I don't use the ignore button, just don't bother responding to them. 

I guess despite its flaws and weird "this post has been removed" stuff I am just used to being here. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rusty is horrible for this place.  I think a lot of this flaming would be gone if he was out of here.  Most everyone else get along with each other, even the fans of other teams.  The only reason some of them get out of hand is because of.................... Rusty!

His lies, his name calling, his agenda, his trolling puts a big cloud over this forum.  When many of us are trying to make this place fun with contests, people participating in contests, fun threads that might not fit the forum but still add to the enjoyment, here he is trying to tear it all down with his nonsense.  For the most part everyone here is fun and entertaining and can participate in great discussion without calling names and bashing others.

Rusty has even admitted to posting and bashing others while drunk so so you know he is all about trolling here.

The season is about to start, let's not have this season be cluttered with fighting, name calling, threads full of bashing each other.  Time to stop feeding this troll and be done with him.  If he won't leave on his own, we just need to totally ignore him.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Me, but you guys won't ignore me. I'm one of the few guys under 25 here, I bring in the youth voice.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

There is a difference between the true trolls and those who have differing opinions.  Some opinions are flat out terrible, but that doesn't make the poster a troll.

The here today gone tomorrow accounts that post nothing about football but instead just post garbage or were clearly created for the sole purpose of attacking someone are real trolls.

To combat getting sucked into anything with those fools, I have a reasonably strict rule for myself.  I try to never reply to anyone with less than 100 posts.  It eliminates a lot of annoyance.

I'm starting to put some people on ignore than I normally wouldn't due to a clear lack of respect for the group in regards to the quote box.  Scrolling through 12 "in reply to" with huge spaces just to get to 12 long responses just to get to "Yeah, you know it.  I agree."  Stupid.  Ignoring the most common offenders saves a ton of time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I've made some choices regarding who's post to read and in what context.  When I encounter a thread with repetitive back and forth that includes adolescent labeling and name calling I simply move on. Do I miss some interesting football stuff?  Probably, but to me, it's simply not worth wading through the nonsense to mine a nugget or two that may eventually pop up in a rational discussion elsewhere.  But to each his or her own; whatever makes participating in this forum worth your while.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Rusty is horrible for this place.  I think a lot of this flaming would be gone if he was out of here.  Most everyone else get along with each other, even the fans of other teams.  The only reason some of them get out of hand is because of.................... Rusty!

His lies, his name calling, his agenda, his trolling puts a big cloud over this forum.  When many of us are trying to make this place fun with contests, people participating in contests, fun threads that might not fit the forum but still add to the enjoyment, here he is trying to tear it all down with his nonsense.  For the most part everyone here is fun and entertaining and can participate in great discussion without calling names and bashing others.

Rusty has even admitted to posting and bashing others while drunk so so you know he is all about trolling here.

The season is about to start, let's not have this season be cluttered with fighting, name calling, threads full of bashing each other.  Time to stop feeding this troll and be done with him.  If he won't leave on his own, we just need to totally ignore him.

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

Wow, I missed that one, but it does explain a lot...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I'm the kind of guy who likes hearing everyone's opinion so I won't ignore anyone unless someone decides to troll me which isn't likely since I don't post a lot and recently started posting again after a year hiatus.  I never read that Jets fan Bustchise or whatever his name is.  That's an easy one to scroll past.  I refuse to read comments from people who are fans of other teams (i.e. Giants, Jets, Colts, etc.) that are not offering a spirited debate but rather being passive aggressive jerks.  I don't understand why anyone would go to a forum for a team they're not fans of just to act like a jerk.  You won't catch me on any Jets or Giants forums.  I'd rather talk with fans of my team.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Just like when you were lubed up watching your kid sister?  Was that sarcasm too?

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Feel free to put the poster or posters you feel that EVERY other poster including yourself should have on ignore to make this place a saner, friendlier place?

Sounds like a great idea - and very simple to do in theory - but it won't work because there are many posters who continue to respond to that individual.

I continue to add names to my ignore list - and, again - it's been working great. I know Babe tried for about half a week, but others can't help but reply to that individual's posts; which just fills each thread w/ garbage.

But, yeah....I'm still in.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Maybe you can do ur share and not respond to any of his threads?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Wow, I missed that one, but it does explain a lot...

[/QUOTE]

Except it was a joke and a response to someone else saying they were buzzed when drafting their fantasy team.

Watch out with TFB12 and other trolls. They try to frame things to get a leg  up, which is in essence, lying.

It's not my problem he couldn't see the sarcasm.  He's not very bright.

[/QUOTE]

I took Brady #1, which should go right along with your opinion of him, the later day Peyton, a fantasy football God...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

[QUOTE]

Sounds like a great idea - and very simple to do in theory - but it won't work because there are many posters who continue to respond to that individual.

I continue to add names to my ignore list - and, again - it's been working great. I know Babe tried for about half a week, but others can't help but reply to that individual's posts; which just fills each thread w/ garbage.

[/QUOTE]

anonymis/Phat Rex/fatsam/Bungalo Bill are all the same cretin....get a cllue folks...and wozzy reacts like a child if anyone challanges anything he says...maybe they should IGNORE him... 

And Not-A-Shot is a clown who is only here to stalk Rusty...he doesn't know hockey very well, and knows a heck of a lot less about football...he's a friend of Phat Rexd and a clown

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Babe...go do a novena and hold a "dont kill this fetus" sign in front of an abortion clinic you disgusting fool.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE A VIEW TO SOMEONE'S OPINION, PUT THEM ON IGNORE...JUST shut up ABOUT IT...YOU'RE AS BAD AS THAT FOOL TRYING TO MAKE HIMSELF IMPORTANT BY LETTING EVERYONE KNOW HE'S LEAVING...THEN GO ALREADY AND shut up ABOUT IT...SO CALLED Adults talking about how they are adults and "certain others" are not...what a huge stinking pile of whoie

It's the net folks...no one here is real regardless of what they say...LMAO....GET LIVES FOLKS...IT WORKS!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to skinnyrexraptor's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

anonymis/Phat Rex/fatsam/Bungalo Bill are all the same cretin....get a cllue folks...and wozzy reacts like a child if anyone challanges anything he says...maybe they should IGNORE him... 

And Not-A-Shot is a clown who is only here to stalk Rusty...he doesn't know hockey very well, and knows a heck of a lot less about football...he's a friend of Phat Rexd and a clown

[/QUOTE]

Hi Rusty.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Babe...go do a novena and hold a "dont kill this fetus" sign in front of an abortion clinic you disgusting fool.

Yeah, because killing babies is a swell thing to do and shouldn't be frowned upon. Talk about a disgusting fool.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hi Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

You poor old fool...you think anyone who disagrees with you is Rusty...you're an azz...just a fool...get a life...really dude, you are sad...you are a friend of anyone who attacks him....what does that make you...someone without an original thought in his head...like so many other so called adults here...just a bunch of cyber stalkers and bullies...LMAO@ all of you...

And BTW...Tebow SUCKS!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Ya Know

ThisModerator must think there a bunch of jr hi schoolers are here sometimes/ I only started a little last year- and these are my thought

1) The history of some folks here is not reparable - NO WAY

2) When honest bloggers are called names off the bat - we get what we get

3) Maybe we should "TRY" to make a new start at the beinning of this season
        But don't expect past greivences to go away.

4) Maybe then, when the first name calling begins - that is the bad guy and every one can see it - no going back even 1 day -

5) Lets try to write each other like we would talk to each other in person. It doesn't take any courage to say mean things on the internet- Really!

6) If you are trying to make a joke- at least say "LOL" - this is a tough medium that can be taken out of context very easily

7) If you violently disagree with some one - dont take it personally- Answer back saying it was out of bounds - every one will know

8) if you think you took a persoanl shot - call the person on it repectfully - again every one will know the problem child.

9) Try and not to have multi answered posts - its too hard

10) Try and have proper spacing between lines

11) If the moderator kicks you off - stay off for a month

12) If you come from another team - be respectful or go away- I mean why would you want to be here unles u r an ah

13) Every one has a right to their own opinion - maybe ridculous - but so what- agree to to disagree and move on

Look these are only suggestions - this is just the way I try to approach this blog - it is supposed to be fun-

I already know the guys I want to listen to, and those I sometimes roll my eyes, and those I say W**

DO WHAT YOU WILL, you will anyway

<br/>Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

Sections
Shortcuts