Re: Posters to put on ignore...
posted at 9/4/2013 11:50 AM EDT
ThisModerator must think there a bunch of jr hi schoolers are here sometimes/ I only started a little last year- and these are my thought
1) The history of some folks here is not reparable - NO WAY
2) When honest bloggers are called names off the bat - we get what we get
3) Maybe we should "TRY" to make a new start at the beinning of this season
But don't expect past greivences to go away.
4) Maybe then, when the first name calling begins - that is the bad guy and every one can see it - no going back even 1 day -
5) Lets try to write each other like we would talk to each other in person. It doesn't take any courage to say mean things on the internet- Really!
6) If you are trying to make a joke- at least say "LOL" - this is a tough medium that can be taken out of context very easily
7) If you violently disagree with some one - dont take it personally- Answer back saying it was out of bounds - every one will know
8) if you think you took a persoanl shot - call the person on it repectfully - again every one will know the problem child.
9) Try and not to have multi answered posts - its too hard
10) Try and have proper spacing between lines
11) If the moderator kicks you off - stay off for a month
12) If you come from another team - be respectful or go away- I mean why would you want to be here unles u r an ah
13) Every one has a right to their own opinion - maybe ridculous - but so what- agree to to disagree and move on
Look these are only suggestions - this is just the way I try to approach this blog - it is supposed to be fun-
I already know the guys I want to listen to, and those I sometimes roll my eyes, and those I say W**
DO WHAT YOU WILL, you will anyway
<br/>Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land
Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land