Posters to put on ignore...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: Posters to put on ignore...

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:

In response to stan17's comment:

This post is truly pathetic. Lol, a bunch of men on an NFL forum acting like 7th graders.

good...go away

I said it was pathetic, I didn't say it wasn't funny to read.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to csylvia79's comment:

The funny thing is all these "new posters" are just here to stir the pot.  I bet half of them are jet trolls,  Instead of making fake accounts to mimic Rusty now they are pretending to be his best bud and defender just to keep the crap going for their own amusement.

Rusty is just a very polar and opinionated person, never seen him have issue with defending his view point. I may not agree with it, I just wish it would stay contained to the topic at hand.

I do.

I told you: If I see a troll bring in the whiny anti-BB agenda, I return fire with why we lost 2 SBs.

Those turds want to have their cake and eat it too and they need to move on. They build in excuses for Brady and then hold BB's feet to the fire with outlandish and irrational opinions.

THEY are the ones who are trolling. Bustchise aligns with them for anti-BB purposes. Same thing with Underpants. BB outcoached DUngy to the moon and back. They had to change rules and all but pay off the refs in the 2006 AFC title game to be able to have anything to say.

Gints?  Wants to prop up Parcells in such a way, he makes it seem like Parcells was superior, yet we can list 5-10 items of proof as to why BB is superior.

They all have their own variation of a selfish and trollish agenda which is rooted in the anti-BB mantras.

THat's what they share.

Eliminate those who apply that agenda here daily, and the problem goes away.

You have to admit though at times you take it way too far... you attack people who have a very moderate views... I'm not talking of those who you consider trolls.  I myself think BB does a good job at GM and coaching but I do think he does have his faults.  I agree with some who say instead of getting five FA that have a 50% chance of being a longer term solution why not sign the guys on our own roster or pay a little more for talent.

This is not always the case but they have paid out more on failed DB's then if they had just extended Asante Samuel. Now before you blast that statement, at least we knew what we had in him. Since leaving the Pats he has had 28int in 5 years vs. 22 int with the Pats. This is just an opinion and it has nothing against me being against BB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to DontQuestionBB's comment:

Rusty=melswitt

Of course. He's getting bludgeoned by every real poster on the board. So he makes a few accounts to take out his frustrations. The guy has the mentality of a 2 year old.

Who saYS YOU'RE REAL...you?...THAT'S THE FUNNIEST THING i'VE EVER READ HERE....You are terrified of Rusty...you see him everywhere...you have an unbelievable need to be accepted by the heard...ever see a counselor about this fear you have?

Here's a tip. Stop babbling insanity.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Rusty=melswitt

Nope. One board name at all times, teenie bopper.

Ever the lying SOS.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Rusty=melswitt

Nope. One board name at all times, teenie bopper.

This is messing them up...they can't believe that someone..in fact many here...do not agree with them...their herd mentallity is amazing...wonder how they dress themselves without moms help...'cept for babe...he's 101 if he's a day...

What are you talking about you deluded imbecile? There are a couple low post number fakes of yours taking pot shots. Do you really think anybody here is dumb enough to believe your BS work?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Yeah, I remember that time you argued with me about the drop.  You didn't take being wrong very well but it was nice to see you finally acceped that I was right!

I guess Babe didn't find this funny.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I guess Babe didn't find this funny. 

Yeah, I remember that time you argued with me about the drop.  You didn't take being wrong very well but it was nice to see you finally acceped that I was right!

Funny guy.

Just to show there are no hard feelings TFB12, here... LMAO

http://www.onthecan.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Butterfingers-Wes-Welker.jpg

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Face it:

The ones that stalk me, at one time or another, were absolutely embarrassed (apparently) in some kind of a challenge from me, where I brought more into the debate, countered, and showed up what they initially thought.

This is all a delusion you have dumbkoff. You are mad as a hatter. Get help you nutjob.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Only Rusty and UD6 are intolerable in my view."

I actually like Rusty, when he doesn't post on Brady or take communion for Belichick his football stuff is smart and informed. And when he posts on non-football stuff I can tell he is a smart dude I'd probably - shocker - get along with outside of here. I don't like when he resorts to name calling but then I don't agree with all the folks who call him Queenie either. Never understood why likening someone to a girl was some kind of insult, that is grade school stuff.

That said there's no denying that during the times when he is banned this forum is much better. There's no logic to it really, it's just better when he's not here. 

But - he's not going anywhere so...

UD6 is far worse, at least Rusty is a Pats fan. UD6 is the worst of the trolls because he poses as a phony reasonable "good guy" but he's eager to remind us about Spygate and Hernandez and the Patriot way and all that knife twisting he does. 

But - he doesn't post that much and since his team is irrelevant to Pats fans now it's just weird to see him, he's not that disruptive. 

Wozzy to answer your question I don't ignore anybody. I find everyone here has something to say, obviously a couple of the Jets trolls are absurd and completely irrelevant,  but I don't use the ignore button, just don't bother responding to them. 

I guess despite its flaws and weird "this post has been removed" stuff I am just used to being here. 

I'm telling you BTS, I would bet my last dollar Rusty has been treated for mental illness. He is not rational. He is delusional. I'm serious.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Okay wozzy, I'm going to give it a try. I'm putting Rusty and all his fakes on ignore. And the Colts troll. We'll see what good it does.

When asked after the war why he had seized the machine gun and taken on an entire company of German infantry, Audie Murphy replied simply, "They were killing my friends."

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/audie-murphy-2-1.jpg

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The funny thing is all these "new posters" are just here to stir the pot.  I bet half of them are jet trolls,  Instead of making fake accounts to mimic Rusty now they are pretending to be his best bud and defender just to keep the crap going for their own amusement.

Rusty is just a very polar and opinionated person, never seen him have issue with defending his view point. I may not agree with it, I just wish it would stay contained to the topic at hand.

I do.

I told you: If I see a troll bring in the whiny anti-BB agenda, I return fire with why we lost 2 SBs.

Those turds want to have their cake and eat it too and they need to move on. They build in excuses for Brady and then hold BB's feet to the fire with outlandish and irrational opinions.

THEY are the ones who are trolling. Bustchise aligns with them for anti-BB purposes. Same thing with Underpants. BB outcoached DUngy to the moon and back. They had to change rules and all but pay off the refs in the 2006 AFC title game to be able to have anything to say.

Gints?  Wants to prop up Parcells in such a way, he makes it seem like Parcells was superior, yet we can list 5-10 items of proof as to why BB is superior.

They all have their own variation of a selfish and trollish agenda which is rooted in the anti-BB mantras.

THat's what they share.

Eliminate those who apply that agenda here daily, and the problem goes away.

You have to admit though at times you take it way too far... you attack people who have a very moderate views... I'm not talking of those who you consider trolls.  I myself think BB does a good job at GM and coaching but I do think he does have his faults.  I agree with some who say instead of getting five FA that have a 50% chance of being a longer term solution why not sign the guys on our own roster or pay a little more for talent.

This is not always the case but they have paid out more on failed DB's then if they had just extended Asante Samuel. Now before you blast that statement, at least we knew what we had in him. Since leaving the Pats he has had 28int in 5 years vs. 22 int with the Pats. This is just an opinion and it has nothing against me being against BB.

"attack"?  Me countering a "moderate view" that is really a whiny, veiled trollish statement that is borderline unfounded in nature, is not an "attack".

Face it:

The ones that stalk me, at one time or another, were absolutely embarrassed (apparently) in some kind of a challenge from me, where I brought more into the debate, countered, and showed up what they initially thought.

Why do you think NAS trolls here now, stalking me? Because of the Jagr thing, his defending Jacobs to the moon and back and me bashing Jacobs. Voila, my premise was correct. Jagr did not help at all, was useless, and we could have used Iginila vs the Hawks in that Cup series. 

He just can't handle I predicted what I did, so he now stalks me here, spamming our board wildly every time I post.

The irony if him defending Jacobs and then bashing Kraft and BB for not overspending in FA or whatever the BB bashing angle of the day it is.

They could not afford Samuel at 12 mil per into a lockout while needing to extend Brady, Mankins and Wilfork, not to mention possibly Moss.

It's that kind of comment that shows immaturity and a lack of understanding of what a pending lockout means in 2008 or 2009.

You're on ignore dumbkoff.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

"attack"?  Me countering a "moderate view" that is really a whiny, veiled trollish statement that is borderline unfounded in nature, is not an "attack".

Face it:

Why do you think NAS trolls here now, stalking me? Because of the Jagr thing, his defending Jacobs to the moon and back and me bashing Jacobs. Voila, my premise was correct. Jagr did not help at all, was useless, and we could have used Iginila vs the Hawks in that Cup series. 

He just can't handle I predicted what I did, so he now stalks me here, spamming our board wildly every time I post.

The irony if him defending Jacobs and then bashing Kraft and BB for not overspending in FA or whatever the BB bashing angle of the day it is.

They could not afford Samuel at 12 mil per into a lockout while needing to extend Brady, Mankins and Wilfork, not to mention possibly Moss.

It's that kind of comment that shows immaturity and a lack of understanding of what a pending lockout means in 2008 or 2009.

[/QUOTE]

So in 2007 they were worried about 2011 right!  Well his contact was 6 for 56mil in 2008 with the eagles, that is 9.3 per at most... that is if they didn't front load or back laod the contract and no signing bonus  figured in. The lock out was in 2011, they could have front loaded the contract or hell extented him sooner. 3 years before the lockout is foolish for you to think they couldn't work it out before then.  

Did they really save money at the spot in the long term with FA and rookies they have pluged in over  the last 5 years?  How much of that just ended up dead money!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Thanks for reminding me Wozzy.  I put you back on ignore. LOL.

Good, I find slapping you down annoying, like gnats... that goes for the rest of you who can't stand my posts or think I "can't stand being wrong."  By the way, there's a big difference between you not being able to prove me wrong and my disliking it.  I find the best way to win an argument is being right from the start.

Most of the people with something bad to say about me have been slapped across the face with my dk one too many times.  Put me on ignore.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Most of the people with something bad to say about me have been slapped across the face with my dk one too many times.  Put me on ignore.

LMAO....Rusty must like it cuz he keeps coming back for more

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You're on ignore dumbkoff.

Thank god!   All other trolls who stalk me, please follow suit!  Bout time!  

Hmmm, maybe we should all follow Babe's lead.  Rusty has been proven to be a troll who never played the game.  Admitted to coming on here drunk and bashing people.  No wonder he lies so much.  He's making everything up while in a drunken stupor.  What a fraud.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You aren't impressive.

Put me on ignore.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Hmmm, maybe we should all follow Babe's lead.  Rusty has been proven to be a troll who never played the game.  Admitted to coming on here drunk and bashing people.  No wonder he lies so much.  He's making everything up while in a drunken stupor.  What a fraud.

^this

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

In response to fatsam72's comment:

Did someone say something?

;-)

Ha!Ha!...........LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

You aren't impressive.

Put me on ignore.

wozzy is ok in my book. We agree on little. But he is a dedicated fan.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

You aren't impressive.

Put me on ignore.

You aren't relevant enough for me to bother... go stalk Rusty some more, so far that's the sum of your contribution here.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

The only person I have on ignore is whoever keeps creating accounts to post pictures. Makes it a little awkward to read the board at work when there are pictures of 500 pound guys that take up the whole screen.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

What a pathetic myopic thread.  I got partway thru page 2.  Somebody end this pleeeeaaaasssse.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

wozzy is ok in my book. We agree on little. But he is a dedicated fan.

Babe and I are a good example of two people that can disagree 90% of the time and still keep it civil, I think the board would be diminished if he decided to leave.

Sections
Shortcuts