Posters to put on ignore...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Re: Posters to put on ignore...

Bottom line is that there are way too many folks that love the drama here....hence why they come here daily to argue with the likes of Rusty. If they truly didn't like doing it...they wouldn't.

Rusty gets more attention here than anyone....and he LOVES IT....negative or not, it's the attention he needs in his life. And the fools that don't have him on ignore along with the buttcheeses of the world are just as bad, because their responses clutter up the threads just as bad.

People with no food will die. So will Rusty is people really want him gone, and stopped feeding him responses. No doubt in my mind that people love to interact with him....hence why he's still here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Okay.  I'll try harder to ignore the Forum Jester.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

It's a start .

Think, if everyone simply ignores that one individual (and all of his user names).....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Thank you, it will genuinely help if you (and others; Babe, Mthurl, Rkarp) put him on ignore make this a better place to post, if everyone did it this place would be nirvana.  If the mods can't stop posters, than marginalizing them will at least cut them off.

And please don't anyone post a response to this trying to justify why you continue to stalk said poster, it just makes the board lame, there's no excuse for it when there is an "ignore" button.  If you do this, it's because you like it and all that proves is it takes two fools to argue.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Wozzy

I have followed thru and all posts are at least 1/2 their normal size. Easier reading!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

whys everyone picking on rusty, he just states his opinion like you all do, isee alittle bit of him in all of you, just saying

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain"

LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to skinnyrexraptor's comment:

You poor old fool...you think anyone who disagrees with you is Rusty...you're an azz...just a fool...get a life...really dude, you are sad...you are a friend of anyone who attacks him....what does that make you...someone without an original thought in his head...like so many other so called adults here...just a bunch of cyber stalkers and bullies...LMAO@ all of you...

And BTW...Tebow SUCKS!!!

We're "bullies" because we hand the village imbecile his azz daily?

I've disagreed with everybody here at one time or another, I must think every poster here is Rusty. LMAO@U, fool.

Yeah, I remember that time you argued with me about the drop.  You didn't take being wrong very well but it was nice to see you finally acceped that I was right!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

[QUOTE]

Thank you, it will genuinely help if you (and others; Babe, Mthurl, Rkarp) put him on ignore make this a better place to post, if everyone did it this place would be nirvana.  If the mods can't stop posters, than marginalizing them will at least cut them off.

And please don't anyone post a response to this trying to justify why you continue to stalk said poster, it just makes the board lame, there's no excuse for it when there is an "ignore" button.  If you do this, it's because you like it and all that proves is it takes two fools to argue.

[/QUOTE]

I've made it clear I'm not going to sit on my hands and let this rump trash Brady without a fight.

Lame board or not, that's my line in the sand. It would be shameful to allow this guy to slam him incessantly on a Pats board without resistance.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Just a thought -- put people on ignore or surrender your right to be personally hurt when someone (who you don't even know BTW) types something that offends you or hurts your feelings.  Choose to ignore or accept that people have an opinion, whether it fits with yours or does not.  Is it really so hard?      

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You poor old fool...you think anyone who disagrees with you is Rusty...you're an azz...just a fool...get a life...really dude, you are sad...you are a friend of anyone who attacks him....what does that make you...someone without an original thought in his head...like so many other so called adults here...just a bunch of cyber stalkers and bullies...LMAO@ all of you...

And BTW...Tebow SUCKS!!!

I've disagreed with everybody here at one time or another, I must think every poster here is Rusty. LMAO@U, fool.

[/QUOTE]

You're a moron...and this isn't Rusty...just put me on ignore....because you are a paranoid moron..another of those here who simply cannot and will not ever be able to accept anyone to disagree with you...you can't do it without being offended...Wozzy is another one...can't ever be wrong, he knows it all...what a bunch of horse twaddle..lmao@uuuuuu...self appointed experts....at what? Do you coach? Have you played at a high level? What, you watch TV You go to a game a year? Gimme a break...LMAO...self rightous, self appointed experts...and you are going to pass judgement on someone else...grow up...

POOR OLD MAN...NO LIFE EXCEPT HERE ON THESE THREADS...SAD... don't think you'd live more than a week without Rusty to argue with...you should thank him for keeping your blood pressure past DEAD.

[/QUOTE]

Anybody who calls me a moron, is obviously a moron.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DontQuestionBB's comment:

Rusty=melswitt

Of course. He's getting bludgeoned by every real poster on the board. So he makes a few accounts to take out his frustrations. The guy has the mentality of a 2 year old.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

[QUOTE]

Rusty=melswitt

Of course. He's getting bludgeoned by every real poster on the board. So he makes a few accounts to take out his frustrations. The guy has the mentality of a 2 year old.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong again smart guy...LMAO...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Remember you said that...it could come back to haunt you... LOL...that means it's not meant seriously...or so I read on this thread...LOL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Rusty=melswitt

Who saYS YOU'RE REAL...you?...THAT'S THE FUNNIEST THING i'VE EVER READ HERE....You are terrified of Rusty...you see him everywhere...you have an unbelievable need to be accepted by the heard...ever see a counselor about this fear you have?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And BTW...Tebow SUCKS!!!

[/QUOTE]

You're a moron...and this isn't Rusty...just put me on ignore....because you are a paranoid moron..another of those here who simply cannot and will not ever be able to accept anyone to disagree with you...you can't do it without being offended...Wozzy is another one...can't ever be wrong, he knows it all...what a bunch of horse twaddle..lmao@uuuuuu...selfappointed experts....at what? Do you coach? Have you played at a high level? What, you watch TV You go to a game a year? Gimme a break...LMAO...self rightous, self appointed experts...and you are going to pass judgement on someone else...grow up...

POOR OLD MAN...NO LIFE EXCEPT HERE ON THESE THREADS...SAD... don't think you'd live more than a week without Rusty to argue with...you should thank him for keeping your blood pressure past DEAD.

[/QUOTE]

Anybody who calls me a moron, is obviously a moron.

[/QUOTE]

Deadly logic...LMFFFFFFAO@U.....for an old man you are an OLLLLDDDD man

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Rusty=melswitt

Nope. One board name at all times, teenie bopper.

This is messing them up...they can't believe that someone..in fact many here...do not agree with them...their herd mentallity is amazing...wonder how they dress themselves without moms help...'cept for babe...he's 101 if he's a day...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

This post is truly pathetic. Lol, a bunch of men on an NFL forum acting like 7th graders.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

This post is truly pathetic. Lol, a bunch of men on an NFL forum acting like 7th graders.

good...go away

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

The funny thing is all these "new posters" are just here to stir the pot.  I bet half of them are jet trolls,  Instead of making fake accounts to mimic Rusty now they are pretending to be his best bud and defender just to keep the crap going for their own amusement.

Rusty is just a very polar and opinionated person, never seen him have issue with defending his view point. I may not agree with it, I just wish it would stay contained to the topic at hand.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

I don't always agree with Rusty...but he has a right to his opinion./...everyone does...you don't like the way he approaches you, put him on ignore....you don't do that, you get what you get...

Too many here feel they cannot be disagreed with, or that they are above suggestion or reproach...too many here feel they are above the common fray and then reveal themselves to be human after all...this whole multiple personalities thing of the past week has been a response to widespread hypocracy of the most well praised posters here, the one's who feel it their right and their rigtht alone to post threads with titles "who are  your least favorite posters' or " who to put on ignore"..what ignorant and awful titles...how constructive is that...that BREEDS stupidity and should be answered in kind to teach a lesson...as distatsteful as you may find these multiple names and attacks, those threads and the hypocracy evidenced in those threads is also offensive to many others here...

And as long as you let a cretin, a Jets troll like Phat Rex/anonimis/Bungalo Bill/fatsam/Bustchise, who are all Phat Rex, and are here just to hassle Rusty, then you'll have to live with multiple mulitple personalities...too bad...it's up to you...just stop the holier than thou hypocracy...

Grow up indeed!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Thanks for reminding me Wozzy.  I put you back on ignore. LOL.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts