Posters to put on ignore...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Posters to put on ignore...

In response to coolade2's comment:

What a pathetic myopic thread.  I got partway thru page 2.  Somebody end this pleeeeaaaasssse.

There's nothing shortsighted about this thread at all, it is a request that the people who can't stand another to put them on ignore rather than vomit all over the board making it hard to read.  Also I've gone a step further and removed people who can't edit the post they're responding to, it's made this board much easier to read and I've effectively shrunk the people I read and respond to, it's amazing how much better the board reads once you remove the noise.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

[QUOTE]

What a pathetic myopic thread.  I got partway thru page 2.  Somebody end this pleeeeaaaasssse.

There's nothing shortsighted about this thread at all, it is a request that the people who can't stand another to put them on ignore rather than vomit all over the board making it hard to read.  Also I've gone a step further and removed people who can't edit the post they're responding to, it's made this board much easier to read and I've effectively shrunk the people I read and respond to, it's amazing how much better the board reads once you remove the noise.

[/QUOTE]

This board has a mod.

Everybody knows how to use the ignore button.

Go play fantasy football and stop being a pompous, last word queen Azz with a superiority complex on this board... son of Rusty    

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    ok... Got it.   so it's over then .  Ahhhhh much better. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Your Aces in my book wozzy. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to csylvia79's comment:

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to csylvia79's comment:

The funny thing is all these "new posters" are just here to stir the pot.  I bet half of them are jet trolls,  Instead of making fake accounts to mimic Rusty now they are pretending to be his best bud and defender just to keep the crap going for their own amusement.

Rusty is just a very polar and opinionated person, never seen him have issue with defending his view point. I may not agree with it, I just wish it would stay contained to the topic at hand.

I do.

I told you: If I see a troll bring in the whiny anti-BB agenda, I return fire with why we lost 2 SBs.

Those turds want to have their cake and eat it too and they need to move on. They build in excuses for Brady and then hold BB's feet to the fire with outlandish and irrational opinions.

THEY are the ones who are trolling. Bustchise aligns with them for anti-BB purposes. Same thing with Underpants. BB outcoached DUngy to the moon and back. They had to change rules and all but pay off the refs in the 2006 AFC title game to be able to have anything to say.

Gints?  Wants to prop up Parcells in such a way, he makes it seem like Parcells was superior, yet we can list 5-10 items of proof as to why BB is superior.

They all have their own variation of a selfish and trollish agenda which is rooted in the anti-BB mantras.

THat's what they share.

Eliminate those who apply that agenda here daily, and the problem goes away.

You have to admit though at times you take it way too far... you attack people who have a very moderate views... I'm not talking of those who you consider trolls.  I myself think BB does a good job at GM and coaching but I do think he does have his faults.  I agree with some who say instead of getting five FA that have a 50% chance of being a longer term solution why not sign the guys on our own roster or pay a little more for talent.

This is not always the case but they have paid out more on failed DB's then if they had just extended Asante Samuel. Now before you blast that statement, at least we knew what we had in him. Since leaving the Pats he has had 28int in 5 years vs. 22 int with the Pats. This is just an opinion and it has nothing against me being against BB.

"attack"?  Me countering a "moderate view" that is really a whiny, veiled trollish statement that is borderline unfounded in nature, is not an "attack".

Face it:

The ones that stalk me, at one time or another, were absolutely embarrassed (apparently) in some kind of a challenge from me, where I brought more into the debate, countered, and showed up what they initially thought.

Why do you think NAS trolls here now, stalking me? Because of the Jagr thing, his defending Jacobs to the moon and back and me bashing Jacobs. Voila, my premise was correct. Jagr did not help at all, was useless, and we could have used Iginila vs the Hawks in that Cup series. 

He just can't handle I predicted what I did, so he now stalks me here, spamming our board wildly every time I post.

The irony if him defending Jacobs and then bashing Kraft and BB for not overspending in FA or whatever the BB bashing angle of the day it is.

They could not afford Samuel at 12 mil per into a lockout while needing to extend Brady, Mankins and Wilfork, not to mention possibly Moss.

It's that kind of comment that shows immaturity and a lack of understanding of what a pending lockout means in 2008 or 2009.

Queenie u couldn't embarrass me on your best 30-something gen x grunge whining day

and not only do i routinely school you on football but glad i could teach u about music too-especially when u pull ur "purist" card out and tell us all how great all those "underground" acts are that pretentious blowhards like u glom onto to show us all how "deep" you are

and i have no parcells "agenda"-it's just incredibly amusing winding an idiot like u up with your "BB is God" mentality which is just ahead of ur "the cap is the be all and end all of everything in the known universe" cr*ppolla

now give us another long-winded dissertation on how bill bellichick invented the forward pass

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

This board has a mod.

Everybody knows how to use the ignore button.

Go play fantasy football and stop being a pompous, last word queen Azz with a superiority complex on this board... son of Rusty    

I've been around a lot longer than you or Rusty, if you have an inferiority complex, it says more about you than me.  I'm afraid I can't dumb down my posts to make you feel comfortable, I suggest you "ignore" me instead of hanging off my blls.  If there's a preschool version of this site, I haven't gone looking for it, perhaps you should.

If everyone knew how to use the "ignore" button we wouldn't be having this conversation. I give a flying fck what you think, I beat you to death on the Celtic's board, so much so that you've felt the need to follow me here.  Maybe you should post about basket weaving or pottery, something more your speed...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

[QUOTE]

Most of the people with something bad to say about me have been slapped across the face with my dk one too many times.  Put me on ignore.

LMAO....Rusty must like it cuz he keeps coming back for more

[/QUOTE]

he's so desperate he creates names even if not banned....lol.  No control.......lolLaughing