Posters to put on ignore...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Posters to put on ignore...

In response to coolade2's comment:

What a pathetic myopic thread.  I got partway thru page 2.  Somebody end this pleeeeaaaasssse.

There's nothing shortsighted about this thread at all, it is a request that the people who can't stand another to put them on ignore rather than vomit all over the board making it hard to read.  Also I've gone a step further and removed people who can't edit the post they're responding to, it's made this board much easier to read and I've effectively shrunk the people I read and respond to, it's amazing how much better the board reads once you remove the noise.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

What a pathetic myopic thread.  I got partway thru page 2.  Somebody end this pleeeeaaaasssse.

There's nothing shortsighted about this thread at all, it is a request that the people who can't stand another to put them on ignore rather than vomit all over the board making it hard to read.  Also I've gone a step further and removed people who can't edit the post they're responding to, it's made this board much easier to read and I've effectively shrunk the people I read and respond to, it's amazing how much better the board reads once you remove the noise.

This board has a mod.

Everybody knows how to use the ignore button.

Go play fantasy football and stop being a pompous, last word queen Azz with a superiority complex on this board... son of Rusty    

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

ok... Got it.   so it's over then .  Ahhhhh much better. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Your Aces in my book wozzy. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

This board has a mod.

Everybody knows how to use the ignore button.

Go play fantasy football and stop being a pompous, last word queen Azz with a superiority complex on this board... son of Rusty    

I've been around a lot longer than you or Rusty, if you have an inferiority complex, it says more about you than me.  I'm afraid I can't dumb down my posts to make you feel comfortable, I suggest you "ignore" me instead of hanging off my blls.  If there's a preschool version of this site, I haven't gone looking for it, perhaps you should.

If everyone knew how to use the "ignore" button we wouldn't be having this conversation. I give a flying fck what you think, I beat you to death on the Celtic's board, so much so that you've felt the need to follow me here.  Maybe you should post about basket weaving or pottery, something more your speed...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

Most of the people with something bad to say about me have been slapped across the face with my dk one too many times.  Put me on ignore.

LMAO....Rusty must like it cuz he keeps coming back for more

he's so desperate he creates names even if not banned....lol.  No control.......lolLaughing

Sections
Shortcuts