Pot questions in BB and TB press conferences..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Pot questions in BB and TB press conferences..

When asked by a reporter if legal pot in Denver was discussed in meetings - Belichick gave a no we dont discuss it; NFL has rules about it talk to them......Same question posed to Brady, he laughs and says to reporter "are you guys looking forward to that?"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Pot questions in BB and TB press conferences..

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When asked by a reporter if legal pot in Denver was discussed in meetings - Belichick gave a no we dont discuss it; NFL has rules about it talk to them......Same question posed to Brady, he laughs and says to reporter "are you guys looking forward to that?"

[/QUOTE]

good answer.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Dumb question to ask on the report's part in my opinion. The reporter should have been slapped.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dumb question to ask on the report's part in my opinion. The reporter should have been slapped.

[/QUOTE]

I think the reporter was with Brady's answer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Just some idiot wanna be Pulitzer Prize contender showing off his lack of credibility and alleged intelligence.

Bet he works for the NBC News Division..........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Can that be profiling?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I bet Tom lights up in the off season maybe in season...Bellichick I doubt it tho

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

hes too straight edge and not much of a pats fan to do such art

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hahaha gotta love Brady!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

Tom should've said that this Sunday Blount will smoke Denver!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I bet Tom lights up in the off season maybe in season...Bellichick I doubt it tho

[/QUOTE]

If you knew more about the two, you'd reverse your opinion. 

I have no doubt Bill would be the more likely, of the two, to smoke a spliff on occasion. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you knew more about the two, you'd reverse your opinion. 

I have no doubt Bill would be the more likely, of the two, to smoke a spliff on occasion. 

[/QUOTE]

I'd put the odds at roughly 50-50.

Giselle is a bit "granola", shall we say...? I wouldn't put it past Tom, who seems like a fairly intelligent, progressive guy himself, to occassionally light up... again, especially now that Giselle is in the equation. If he's not already, after he retires, I have next-to-no doubts.

Belichick... yeah, I could see him posting up with a joint and a nice ale from time to time. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why would you say that?  Believe it or not there are plenty of people like myself that never liked pot, don't smoke it and never will.  Even in the wildest partying days of my youth I thought pot was pointless.  I never "got it."  I really don't like the idea of inhaling smoke.  I don't smoke cigs either.  I don't know many 30+ adults who still smoke pot.  Know some, but not many.  Maybe one's perspective depends on the circle of people you associate with.  I guess if I moved to Santa Cruz I'd suddenly know only a few people who don't smoke pot.  Pot is way overrated.  Isn't the percentage of Americans who actively smoke pot well under 10%?  I'm not talking about people who have tried pot, but people who regularly smoke it.  It's not that many people.  Pot smokers seem to be mistaking the public's changing attitude towards legalization as evidence that we all like it and use it.  It's far more likely that any adult does not smoke pot than it is they do.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to carawaydj's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why would you say that?  Believe it or not there are plenty of people like myself that never liked pot, don't smoke it and never will.  Even in the wildest partying days of my youth I thought pot was pointless.  I never "got it."  I really don't like the idea of inhaling smoke.  I don't smoke cigs either.  I don't know many 30+ adults who still smoke pot.  Know some, but not many.  Maybe one's perspective depends on the circle of people you associate with.  I guess if I moved to Santa Cruz I'd suddenly know only a few people who don't smoke pot.  Pot is way overrated.  Isn't the percentage of Americans who actively smoke pot well under 10%?  I'm not talking about people who have tried pot, but people who regularly smoke it.  It's not that many people.  Pot smokers seem to be mistaking the public's changing attitude towards legalization as evidence that we all like it and use it.  It's far more likely that any adult does not smoke pot than it is they do.

[/QUOTE]

The second pot becomes legalized at a federal level, you can expect people to start smoking pot as they would drink alcohol.

Some will abstain entirely, some will use heavily, and the majority will find a middle-ground... a moderate amount to help them unwind and relax.

It may be an overrated drug in your mind, but it's incredibly safe and has known medicinal benefits. Legalization is a no-brainer.

And FWIW, you can vaporizer cannabis, or consume it via food. Inhalation of a combusting material is not necessary. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to carawaydj's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The second pot becomes legalized at a federal level, you can expect people to start smoking pot as they would drink alcohol.

Some will abstain entirely, some will use heavily, and the majority will find a middle-ground... a moderate amount to help them unwind and relax.

It may be an overrated drug in your mind, but it's incredibly safe and has known medicinal benefits. Legalization is a no-brainer.

And FWIW, you can vaporizer cannabis, or consume it via food. Inhalation of a combusting material is not necessary. 

[/QUOTE]

+10000000000 Totally agree with this