Pound the rock

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Pound the rock

Second down and goal to go for a touchdown from the opponent three-yard line:

YOU POUND THE &!*%#&! ROCK!

Third down and one yard to go for a first down from the opponent six yard line:

YOU POUND THE &!*%#&! ROCK!

And if that fails, you try it again. MAN UP AND POUND THE &!*%#&! ROCK!

(take a page out of Ditka's book when he put the Fridge in the back field on the goal line, and put Wilfork in at fullback and let Woodhead run behind him.)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusgriswold. Show rusgriswold's posts

Re: Pound the rock

Exactly.  It's a flat out guarantee that things will not go smoothly when the offense is run that way in terms of how they use the RBs. Take away that aspect from our offense (committing to the run) and our offense actually blows.

I've been saying this for years.  Everything I've ever said has been proven true.  Even the things I've thought but never said have been proven true.  But I guess you rubes didn't know that, did you?

This whole "we only run against bad defenses" premise never stopped the Pats with Weis here and Brady under Center more than he is now.

It's up to BB and McDaniels now to make sure this simply doesn't happen again.  I cannot believe we're still going over this.

I am smart, and no one else is.  LMAO.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Re: Pound the rock

In response to rusgriswold's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've been saying this for years.  Everything I've ever said has been proven true.  Even the things I've thought but never said have been proven true.  But I guess you rubes didn't know that, did you?

It's up to BB and McDaniels now to make sure this simply doesn't happen again.  I cannot believe we're still going over this.

I am smart, and no one else is.  LMAO.

[/QUOTE]

Just what I needed this morning to ease the pain of yesterday's loss, a backhanded endorsement from Rusty.

Sections
Shortcuts