"practice" with other teams, not sure I understand it.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Re:

In response to russgriswold's comment:

I think it's great.  Instead of practicing against the same people in practice, you can do it against others.  Also, BB arranges these things with coaches he respects. I am sure each side is warned by each coach that there will be no dirty stuff, fights, etc.

By doing this, they racthet up the competition quicker.

What does "racthet" mean queenie?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re:

In response to readsocks' comment:

Practices or so they are called with opposing teams with an ultimate goal and agenda tobeat you in the regular season makes no sense to me.

There may be dirty plays, illegal plays, an extra hit here and there, with absolutely nopenalty? So lets say Brady is dropping back and one of the Tampa Bay players lines him up and moreso a knee perhaps.. (what the heck, every team would love to see the Pats start the season Brady-less), what is the penalty if any?lets save the intrateam "practice" to what I beleive they call Preseason games with actual refs and rules to the game.

This is insane letting them play with no rules..... (IMHO)

Wow....was this post timely or what.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re:

readsocksadamus?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Re:

I think it comes with Pros and Cons....most of the guys are just enjoying a chance to work against a different opponet and show what they can do...others will be like that punk from the Eagles that purposesly picked a fight with Dobson. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Re:

In response to readsocks' comment:

Practices or so they are called with opposing teams with an ultimate goal and agenda tobeat you in the regular season makes no sense to me.

There may be dirty plays, illegal plays, an extra hit here and there, with absolutely nopenalty? So lets say Brady is dropping back and one of the Tampa Bay players lines him up and moreso a knee perhaps.. (what the heck, every team would love to see the Pats start the season Brady-less), what is the penalty if any?lets save the intrateam "practice" to what I beleive they call Preseason games with actual refs and rules to the game.

This is insane letting them play with no rules..... (IMHO)

Yup - did you see the guy on the grassy knoll??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re:

It allows both coaches to plan situational football so both teams can give their guys experience with different players.  BB said earlier this week that they talked it over what they wanted to try. He also implied there were things they wouldn't try because the teams play in the regular season. IMO joint practices make for better football in the regular season. Chandler jones could have very well pushed solder into Brady in 11 on 11's. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re:

Please readsocks, no more posting on the Patriots forum!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re:

[/QUOTE]

What does "racthet" mean queenie?

[/QUOTE]

Grow up troll! Your fascination with Rusty is deranged! I'll bet you masterbate thinking of him as well?!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re:

I just think it helps the players not gain a false sense of security - lets say the receivers were going against the same secondary we had last pre season...or the same over the last 5 years...they would think they all had morphed into Jerry Rice. Imagine what that would be like? Some kid from Hofstra that runs a 4.8 forty thinking he is going to the hall of fame because he faced Arrington and Chung everyday. Doesn't help anybody.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re:

Yea it def. doesnt seem like a good idea now. I questioned the whole thing with Schiano when I first heard it. I mean I know thats BBs boy, but how does it help US to give him all our secrets to structering a team and coaching points etc, then you practice with them, and then you play them reg. season, week 3!?!?!?  I didnt get that. BB better win that game by a good margin or Im question that move.  This play where a tackle bullrushes a tackle into Brady could have happened while practicing with your own guys but it just doesnt sit well with me. I mean our other teams really gonna look out for the QB the way his teamates are?? Helllz No!

Bad Idea

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re:

Oh and preseason games are there for a reason to play against other competiton. You dont have to practice with them to get that.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Re:

Brady getting bumped could have happened w/o Tampa Bay even being here. Joint practice does nothing but help both sides practice situational football. There are definitely warnings about cheap shots from both coaches.

What's stupid to me is 4 pre-season games. This is the best chance for an injury for a meaningless game. 2 preseason games would be plenty.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re:

Brilliant. This assimilated practice is against Schiavo, the same bo ob that went after Eli on a game ending kneel down? The 'genius' of these coaches continues to amaze me. Let's risk jeopardizing TB's career. If he gets injured, the Pats are DONE, period. Don't get it. No penalties, no fines, don't even know whether they had officials from Pop Warner to officiate. BB has this crush on Rutgers players. If they are so talented, why aren't they playing in a real conference, like the Southeast. All together now, 'let's risk our franchise player in a meaningless scrub'. Complete and utter idiocy. The only thing you're racheting up is season ending injury to a key player.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Re:

There's a reason BB picks the teams he does for joint practices, he has great relationships with Schiano and Kelly and trusts them to keep their players in line. Why do you think you will never see them have joint practices with the Ravens? Because he knows that would degrade real fast. Same with the Lions next week, he knows and respects Schwartz, but does not trust that group of players to not play dirty.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re:

Trusting a coaching staff and forgetting that a number of these players are trying hard to impress coach to make the roster cut are two different things. This was probably accidental, but that D lineman kept driving the O line untilt he whistle blew. Who had the whistle? It certainly wasn't BB.