Pray for Afghanistan

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Re: Pray for Afghanistan

Don't respond people that is he wants wants

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:

Don't respond people that is he wants wants

no, don't respond. these weren't american civilians so who cares?! USA! USA! USA! we support and ignore terrorism as long as it isn't in our own backyard! yayyy hypocrisy!!!!

ricky, if you want to report on something, report on the nuclear genocide we have rained down on iraq and afghanistan (by design) 80% infant mortality rate in areas. documented photos of "babies" that look like monters when they are born.....and dead.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Let's all pray for Godvernment.  Apparently he isn't happy here.  Anyone want to set up a paypal account and everyone chip in so he can purchase a plane or boat ticket to get back to his home country, you know, where they have more freedom.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

rode my Harley today, not a care in the world

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Let's all pray for Godvernment.  Apparently he isn't happy here.  Anyone want to set up a paypal account and everyone chip in so he can purchase a plane or boat ticket to get back to his home country, you know, where they have more freedom.

idk what any of this has to do with freedom or lack there of, but by all means please do set up a paypal account for me i would love a free vacation. 

You must have lost at poker today, Hahahaha!!  You must have been playing while the events in afghanistan were going on.  Why were you not keeping tabs on this since you are so concerned.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

Great to hear!  But you really need to be more careful on it!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

I want to get a vintage Harley, like 75 or earlier. Any suggestions?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

ebay or try your local non-dealer throttle shop 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Indian Larry did this kind of riding...til he fell

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

tesr

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

yet another terroritst attack in this crazy world we live in. this time in afghanistan. i'm sure everyone is worried sick and sitting in front of the tv waiting to hear the latest "breaking news" on this most recent terrorist attack. oh wait... they don't show this stuff on the tube, do they?

US-led foreign forces have bombed a religious school in Afghanistan's northern Balkh province, killing several people,  Press TV reports.

According to police authorities, at least two people were killed in the attack. However, locals put the number at three. 
    Five others were said to have sustained serious injuries in the assault, which has outraged local residents, as reports by police indicated that the attack had not been coordinated with Afghan security forces. 

Meanwhile on Saturday, hundreds of Afghans took to the streets to protest the killing of two civilians by the US-led foreign forces in Afghanistan's eastern province of Kapisa. 

The demonstration in the eastern town of Tagab came on the heels of an overnight attack by foreign soldiers that killed two Afghans. 

In 2001, the United States, along with its allies, invaded Afghanistan under the pretext of battling terrorism. The offensive removed the Taliban from power, but the country remains gripped by insecurity despite the presence of thousands of foreign troops. 

The United Nations has said that the number of civilians killed or injured in Afghanistan has dramatically increased in the first three months of 2013 compared to the same period last year. 

Many civilians have lost their lives in US-led operations in various parts of Afghanistan over the past decade, with Afghans becoming increasingly outraged at the seemingly endless number of the deadly assaults. 

Washington claims that its airstrikes target militants, but local sources say civilians have been the main victims of the attacks.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/04/21/299556/usled-afghanistan-strike-kills-several/

Politics has no place on this board. If you want to talk politics find another forum. But my guess is you're just one of those trolls who has likes to post here because you have a longing to be noticed. You're pathetic. 

I'm going to do the same to you as I do other trolls who post useless banter, put you on IGNORE. A simple solution !! 

Hetch

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

I have been looking on eBay a couples Indians have caught my eye. Little pricer(well some times a lot) but some really nice bikes.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

I have been looking on eBay a couples Indians have caught my eye. Little pricer(well some times a lot) but some really nice bikes.

yeah Indians are very pricey...new, used, good or junk yer gonna pay...you should be able to find a decent 70's harley for under 9 or 10g  good luck

Sections
Shortcuts