Prayers For Boston

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Prayers For Boston

Sorry. I wouldn't believe any news outlet with Rupert Murdoch's name attached to it. I would just pass on the NYPOST/FoxNews nonsense, and wait until someone credible actually reports about a suspect and casualties. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

First my prayers and thoughts are with all you guys on this board who live in the area. My neice and her husband are law inforcement in the Boston area and found out she and her husband are fine. I will wait to see who is behind this before I say anymore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I would not believe anything reported by a Rupert Murdoch owned outlet. 12 dead and a suspect? Pass on the FauxNews/NYPOST reports and wait until a credible news outlet weighs in with real facts.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

Sorry. I wouldn't believe any news outlet with Rupert Murdoch's name attached to it. I would just pass on the NYPOST/FoxNews nonsense, and wait until someone credible actually reports about a suspect and casualties. 

Can leave politics out of it for one minute.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to alfred-e-bob-neumier's comment:

I'm feeling pretty angry right now...just heard that an 8 year old is dead, that a 2 and 4 year old have been seriously injured...somehow the fact that kids have been killed and maimed is simply infuriating to me...the fact that I got up at 6 this morning to get my daily walk in to avoid crossing Comm Ave AND Boylston St. during the early stages of the race in Brookline where I live (about 2 blocks from Coolidge Corner) brings me a great deal of relief because I was tired and decided NOT to walk down to watch the craziness...I could hear the crowds cheeering from my apartment on the 10th floor where I live...now it's earily quiet after hearing police sirens all afternoon....the Brookline PD sent out a recorded phone call to each resident to say stay away from Boylston street for the rest of the day...you can hear nothing now, ,not even the birds, which is so strange....my daughter had to call from NYC to make sure I was ok, and that made me angry to hear her so worried...same for my son, who called, and even my ex-wife.....right now I feel sick...God help and bless all those who have been injured and condolences to those who have lost their life...now I start to get a feel for what folks in NYC felt after 9/11...God bless all of you....makes the petty arguments you see here on occassion seem so meaningless...peace

Geez!  Thanks for posting!!  Man, I'm seriously sorry about your children having to go through what they did worrying if you were okay, that's heartbreaking! 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Anyone else seeing odd happenings on the board? 

Yup, earlier for sure.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stegall85. Show stegall85's posts

Just a despicable act.

My heart goes out to those affected and those worrying about friends and family in Boston.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stegall85. Show stegall85's posts

Just a despicable act.

My heart goes out to those affected and those worrying about friends and family in Boston.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

Prayers are to all the innocent victims and there families.

Also to all Volunteers and everyone who helped

with that tragic event.

I feel so sad.

Cowards will be cowards here one earth and in h**l

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

In response to Win-Jets' comment:

with that tragic event.

I feel so sad.

Cowards will be cowards here on earth and in h**l

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

with that tragic event.

I feel so sad.

Cowards will be cowards here on earth and in h**l

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

with that tragic event.

I feel so sad.

Cowards will be cowards here on earth and in h**l

Sorry for mistake.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to alfred-e-bob-neumier's comment:

BTW...this board is going nutso...must be very busy at Boston.com...every time I  typed something was under someone else's screen name...lol... thought I was being taken over by a computer mastermind

Yes, if you notice where you can sign out, etc, your name can change. For example, I was Prolate up here about 10 minutes ago. lol

Then, you refresh and it changes. Also, a response doesn't show up right away.

Just noticed it too. Still a sad day,especially for Boston.

Take care Patriots fans.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Very rough day for Boston. If indeed it's true that a van was turned away, it's possible that a massive horrible blast was prevented as well. But as it is, horrific day, I had friends who were going to be down there watching, but on facebook tonight appears they are ok. 

But my heart is with the city tonight, we will track these perps down whoever they are. On this Patriot day I know that Boston will come back even stronger and more resilient, freedom is worth fighting for in this messed up world, but it's a sad day to say the least. 

I'm making a rare exception and putting Govdemnent on ignore, what kind of thoughtless callous person would post something like this today? "this isn't a political or religion fourm. please take this elsewhere....right guys??""  You're beyond clueless dude. Find some humanity - on your own time.

25. This post has been removed.