Prayers For Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Prayers For Boston

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Prayers For Boston

Agreed! Horrible, horrible news!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Just absolutely tragic.  Senseless act.  Thoughts and prayers are with everybody in Boston.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

terrible, cowardly act,  harming innocent people who are out to enjoy the days events. Thoughts are with all and their loved ones.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColumbiaSC. Show ColumbiaSC's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

"pray for fill in the blank."... how cliche

this isn't a political or religion fourm. please take this elsewhere....right guys??? 

You are very intolerant.  Is it a level of ignorance or hate that brings out such comments?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

this isn't a political or religion fourm. please take this elsewhere....right guys??? 

You want to keep it football related, ok...

Former Patriot Eric Alexander was running marathon

The Patriots were represented in the race by a group of 24 fund-raising volunteers, including former Patriots linebacker Eric Alexander. There was a story in the Boston Globe about his participation last week, but the paper’s website has crashed, and the link doesn’t work at the moment.

The Patriots Marathon Team had raised more than $239,000 for the Myra Kraft Community MVP Awards.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Sick.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Sad day.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Officially on ignore now.

Anyway, terrible incident. I was at the marathon, but closer to BC and away from the finish line. Pretty sad day...

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

Anyway, terrible incident. I was at the marathon, but closer to BC and away from the finish line. Pretty sad day...

Wow!  Details, please.

I hear they have the suspect in custody.

I have a couple friends who qualified for it this year and were running in it.  Thankfully they are okay. 

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/authorities_under_suspect_guard_y2m8cJO29uC2PDGIjYBalO?utm_source=SFnewyorkpost&utm_medium=SFnewyorkpost

Investigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.

Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital.

Fox News reported that the suspect suffered severe burns.

It was not immediately clear why the man was hospitalized and whether he was injured in the attack or in his apprehension.

The man was caught less than two hours after the 2:50 p.m. bombing on the finish line of the race, in the heart of Boston.

12 DEAD, 50 INJURED AFTER 2 EXPLOSIONS ROCK BOSTON MARATHON

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

8 year old one of the dead.......f***

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

images being sent out.  Guy on roof as explosion occurs.  That you Ricky?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/authorities_under_suspect_guard_y2m8cJO29uC2PDGIjYBalO?utm_source=SFnewyorkpost&utm_medium=SFnewyorkpost

Investigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.

Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital.

Fox News reported that the suspect suffered severe burns.

It was not immediately clear why the man was hospitalized and whether he was injured in the attack or in his apprehension.

The man was caught less than two hours after the 2:50 p.m. bombing on the finish line of the race, in the heart of Boston.

12 DEAD, 50 INJURED AFTER 2 EXPLOSIONS ROCK BOSTON MARATHON

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sorry, double post. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

@TFB

The police along Commonwealth Avenue started telling us to disperse...at first we had no idea why. BC students were told to head back to their dorms (or at least back on campus away from the street). Eventually, word got out about the two explosions. There was a small rumor that the police deactivated a bomb in the St. Ignatius church (on BC's campus), but based on what I have read, there is no evidence of this. I know a couple people who did not get the chance to finish (officially). I know one guy who finished about 30 seconds before the bombs went off.

As far as I know, nobody has been taken into custody for it yet. Commonwealth Avenue is basically on lock down. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Despicable.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

@ TFB

The police started telling people to disperse...at first we had no idea why. BC students were sent back to their dorms (or at least back on campus away from Comm Ave). Eventually, the word got out about the two explosions. Commonwealth Avenue is basically on lock down right now. 

I'm sorry for a couple people I know who we still running. They had trained very hard for it. I actually know one person who finished the race about 30 seconds before the bombs went off... he saw it happen. 

Edit: Sorry for the double post, although this one is a bit different from the first.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

Very upsetting news

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

@TFB

The police along Commonwealth Avenue started telling us to disperse...at first we had no idea why. BC students were told to head back to their dorms (or at least back on campus away from the street). Eventually, word got out about the two explosions. There was a small rumor that the police deactivated a bomb in the St. Ignatius church (on BC's campus), but based on what I have read, there is no evidence of this.

As far as I know, nobody has been taken into custody for it yet. Commonwealth Avenue is basically on lock down. 

Thanks for sharing.  Just plain sad and tragic!!

Sections
Shortcuts