Prayers For Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Prayers For Boston

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to alfred-e-bob-neumier's comment:

BTW...this board is going nutso...must be very busy at Boston.com...every time I  typed something was under someone else's screen name...lol... thought I was being taken over by a computer mastermind

Yes, if you notice where you can sign out, etc, your name can change. For example, I was Prolate up here about 10 minutes ago. lol

Then, you refresh and it changes. Also, a response doesn't show up right away.

Ha that's scary! Meanwhile, I was APpats21.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'm still in shock. I'm usually down by that part of the finish line every year because I have friends who run in it. This year though I decided to take the year off and just walk around the city and enjoy the day. I honestly don't know if I can ever go to the finish line again now. It feels like someone just robbed me of my happy memories.

My thoughts and prayers are to those fighting for their lives and those who lost loved ones today

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

OMG!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

OMG!

WOW

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

Just awful.  Prayers to all involved.   My cousin's husband ran it (had to bow out last year for his first try due to heat) and they just got out of the city about 45 minutes ago. What a mess.

I hope they catch the person or persons responsible.  At this point, it's the only justice left.

You can't even go to a marathon anymore with friends and family. Sick.

catch them and then what.. no death penalty! love liberals on most social issues but they tend to sukkk on justice and military, dont care if uts a 14 yo kid, doesnt matter if he can be rehabbed, about retribution  and JUSTICE! pure vengeance!

Hey, I am for whatever the perpetrataor doesn't want as punishment and then we create that punishment for the rest of his/her or their lives.  Sometimes I almost feel like the death penalty is too easy.

They're cuckoos anyway, so killing them via the death penalty makes them out to be a martyr. Then again, I think any vitcim's family or families should vote on what they want done, out of respect for them.

I don't know Rusty.  If the people held responsible are convicted and happen to be in their 20's, why pay over $30,000 per year per person to keep them locked up for over 50 years?   If they get caught and are convicted after few years of appeals, 50 Cents worth of electricity in Ole Sparky would take care of these bast---ards just fine?   (I think this would be considered Federal and therefor would be subject to the death penalty.)  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

Just awful.  Prayers to all involved.   My cousin's husband ran it (had to bow out last year for his first try due to heat) and they just got out of the city about 45 minutes ago. What a mess.

I hope they catch the person or persons responsible.  At this point, it's the only justice left.

You can't even go to a marathon anymore with friends and family. Sick.

catch them and then what.. no death penalty! love liberals on most social issues but they tend to sukkk on justice and military, dont care if uts a 14 yo kid, doesnt matter if he can be rehabbed, about retribution  and JUSTICE! pure vengeance!

Hey, I am for whatever the perpetrataor doesn't want as punishment and then we create that punishment for the rest of his/her or their lives.  Sometimes I almost feel like the death penalty is too easy.

They're cuckoos anyway, so killing them via the death penalty makes them out to be a martyr. Then again, I think any vitcim's family or families should vote on what they want done, out of respect for them.

I don't know Rusty.  If the people held responsible are convicted and happen to be in their 20's, why pay over $30,000 per year per person to keep them locked up for the rest of their lives?   If they get caught and are convicted after few years of appeals, 50 Cents worth of electricity in Ole Sparky would take care of these  @####% MF ER's just fine?   

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Bruschi at the marathon.  Birds eye view

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4742171/bruschi-i-felt-the-second-explosion

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I am at a loss for words.  I just want to say that I hope that you and your families and friends are safe and unharmed. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Tomorrow, my son and I will be wearing Boston jerseys

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

what a bunch of hypocrites LOL. i haven't seen a single thread created saying "pray for the children killed by American drone strikes" 

FYI, prayer is useless and this isn't a political or religion forum so take it somewhere else.. just like everyone would tell me. when i mention dozens of children murdered by Americans i'm pushing an agenda and nobody wants to listen. now it happens in american and nobody has a problem with non-football threads. kiss my @$$!!!! LOL

You're a pathetic, sick punk and clearly uneducated. 

+1

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

My thoughts are with all who lost their loved ones, and those wounded by the bombs. Words are just so... insufficient. I keep thinking of the parents of the 8 year old kid. What a nightmare.

More than anything I wish for Boston and Bostonians to come together and overcome this tragedy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

OMG!

WOW

I saw a photo of a dad carrying his son, maybe 8 yrs old, with everything below the kid's left leg gone. The older brother was walking next to the dad.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

images being sent out.  Guy on roof as explosion occurs.  That you Ricky?

no, i'm against all terrorism. not just the one's committed against "my country".

who is against it when it's done by your "country" to your "country"?

sick, evil, twisted.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

eaxctly.

if this is news to you, you may not have learned of or understood many of the details

about 9-11, englands subway bombings, oaklahoma city. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

exactly. if this is news to you, you may not have heard or learned much about 9-11, englands subway bombings or oaklahoma city.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

tried to reply to rickys post above.

coment is....

exaclty, if this is news to you, you may not have gotten enough details or understanding from 9-11, englands bombings, and oaklahoma city.

"Boston marathon bombing happened on same day as 'controlled explosion' drill by Boston bomb squad"

Sections
Shortcuts