Prayers for Pakistan and Yemen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Prayers for Pakistan and Yemen

In response to Godvernment's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

You know I believe in many of the same things you do, I think you are misguided in one aspect though, you blame "America."  

Americans have not controlled American government for a long time, by attacking America you blur your message because Americans will take it as a personal attack.  The "enemy" as it were is the 1%, the banking cartel that have corrupted our political system so absolutely that the American way is no longer recognizable.  

I'd suggest you change your tact.  There are no borders anymore.  There are no countries anymore.  There is only the countries that fall under the central banking cartel and the few that don't, you know them as the "axis of evil" and that's why they have that designation.  

Iceland recently broke free from the yolk of this cartel, they jailed the bankers responsible for their countries economic collapse instead of bailing them out, we can learn from them.  Godverment I want you to got to youtube and search"rage against the machine, know your enemy" because until you realize who you're fighting against you are fighting against yourself.

It's time for another revolution and for that we need unity.

Pretty much but too many sheeple dont want to get educated and would rather play their part in keeping us divided like voting dem or rep. black or white, trayvon martin,etc. All ploys to keep the people from uniting. I dont think we can stop them at this point. I knew about the banking cartels since 96 and Ive seen most of the events in the manifesto come to fruition so you cant stop them, but you MUST be AWARE and SEPERATE yourself from them because their fate is the Worst of any human when its all over. Pray, Be Aware NOT in Fear and do some research and turn off the TV! My best advice. I pray for my City and for every innocent life lost in the name of War/Tryanny

maybe you two should create a globalization thread. what you guys are talking about has nothing to do with this thread. why is it so hard to understand that?

With all due respect, I think it is you that isnt understanding. Maybe you should take your fight somewhere it can be heard. Im trying to empathize with you while also stating this isnt the forum for this regardless of what other threads you see. If you really want my opinion, I would say telling football fans about your issues is NOT good time spent and maybe you should be OUTSIDE instead of hiding behind a computer telling folks who DONT care! I dont like this new social media way of protesting. Go get off your *ss and tell the folks the NEED to hear it! You are just another coward if THIS is the place you wish to talk about these things if u ask me.  If you aint willing to DIe for what you believe in than just stop! Posting politics on a football forum is NOT a brave act.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

to politicize a tragic event like this to push whatever agenda you have is disgusting. I don't care what it is you should never, ever use any tragedy for political gain and this is exactly what you are doing. I can't believe people like you are actually using this act as a means to further their own agenda you should be ashamed of yourself

if i'm not a politician there can't be any motivatioin for political gain.. right? if you don't like the thread don't click on it. i find your ignorance disgusting.

you don't need to be a politician to make a political statement and this is exactly what you are doing and continue to do. Talk about ignorance, your political gain is by trying to convince people into your view points and using a tragedy like this to do it is beyond reprehensible. But, if you are so convinced you are right and that this isn't a political statement how about you walk into downtown Boston this morning and just start shouting what you believe. I'm sure you'll be fine

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

In response to dfitzp's comment:

Godvernment, I for one have read your Bullsh#T for the past few weeks on here ranting about politics. I'm into politics but this is not the forum for that talk. Go to another website for that. You seem like a another liberal that hates every tradition and the value this country has stood for. The US is not a perfect country, but with all the responsibility this country has on its shoulders we do a pretty damn good job. We are the first responders anywhere in the world for any tragedy. We give more aid to more countries around the world than all other countries combined. And many of these countries hate us. As far as your post about all the children we have accidently killed, I don't know if those figures are accurate, but when you're going to war against militant Islamists that use school children as shields and hide out in mosques and churches, there are going to be casualties of war. The difference between the US military and the cowards that you support is that we take every precaution to try to eliminate innocent people getting killed and the militant Islamists target innocent women and children. And they can always count on people like yourself to make a moral equivolence.

With all due respect, you clearly are uninformed about the world and specifically, the U.S. If you truly want to be better informed start by reading : 1) A People's History of the United States" by Howard Zinn; 2) "America's Century of Regieme Change, from Hawaii to Iraq' by Stephen Kinzer; 3) "Crossing the Rubicon" by Michael Ruppert; 4) "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" by John Perkins.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

The ignore button needs to be enhanced to also ignore threads started by those on ignore.  It's a natural evolution of the feature.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

I didn't realize that the marathon bomber(s) were trying to target terrorist killers...

try and conjur up just an ounce of empathy for a second here and imagine if it were your child killed by a drone strike. a foreign government is retaliating to a terrorist attack committed by the American government on their country. they suspect a terrorist is living with or around your house. they don't kill any "suspected" terrorist, instead they kill your daughter or son. you will accept their apology and not demand any justice.. correct? remember, they were trying to target terrorist killers....

You are quite deluted on this. I hate drones but Yemen and Pakistan are at fault here. They choose to embrace Islamo-fascist and want aid from the US. If they had any commitment to law and order the terrorist would lose and the US wouldn't hunt them. The biggest reason for Islamo-fascism are failling nation stats.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

to politicize a tragic event like this to push whatever agenda you have is disgusting. I don't care what it is you should never, ever use any tragedy for political gain and this is exactly what you are doing. I can't believe people like you are actually using this act as a means to further their own agenda you should be ashamed of yourself

if i'm not a politician there can't be any motivatioin for political gain.. right? if you don't like the thread don't click on it. i find your ignorance disgusting.

you don't need to be a politician to make a political statement and this is exactly what you are doing and continue to do. Talk about ignorance, your political gain is by trying to convince people into your view points and using a tragedy like this to do it is beyond reprehensible. But, if you are so convinced you are right and that this isn't a political statement how about you walk into downtown Boston this morning and just start shouting what you believe. I'm sure you'll be fine

this is the same kid pushing his own political agenda on another thread. beat it kid. i'll post about whatever i feel like posting about and you won't do squat about it. 

He's not a kid. He went to college.  YOU are the kid.  You're an educated internet baby who has never read a book in his life and thinks he knows everything.

You're a classic example of an internet age kid who plays contrarian in order to respond to the conspiracy theories as truth and fact.

I may not always agree with you on the extent of Brady vs. the team as a whole is to blame on the Pat's playoff woes.  On this subject I totally agree with you.  After two tours in Iraq, I can tell you for a fact these Islamic fundamentalist have hurt and killed more of their own people than anything America has done to them.  Collateral damage is never a good thing in war but to push this kind of agenda as soon as something like this happens while the blood is still drying is moronic and cold hearted.

I haven't even wanted to type response because being in many situations like this overseas; it is very hard to hold my tongue.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfitzp. Show dfitzp's posts

In response to zeitgeist49's comment:

In response to dfitzp's comment:

I respect your opinion zeitgeist, and I am a Conservative, but read both sides and watch all political media. I am familiar with Zinn, Ruppert and guys like Chomsky. Like I said we are not a perfect country and never will be, but godvernment was comparing the US Military to Radical Islamists before we even had a body count. And that is fine if you want to post on al jazeera, or the Huffington Post but not on the patriots forum. He has also posted his political views on other occasions on this forum. We all have our own political beliefs and I respect anybody's opinion that can back it up. But we don't want to come on to this forum and read people posting about Nancy Pelosi, or Marco Rubio. Especially right after a tradegy took place with hundreds still in the emergency room.

Godvernment, I for one have read your Bullsh#T for the past few weeks on here ranting about politics. I'm into politics but this is not the forum for that talk. Go to another website for that. You seem like a another liberal that hates every tradition and the value this country has stood for. The US is not a perfect country, but with all the responsibility this country has on its shoulders we do a pretty damn good job. We are the first responders anywhere in the world for any tragedy. We give more aid to more countries around the world than all other countries combined. And many of these countries hate us. As far as your post about all the children we have accidently killed, I don't know if those figures are accurate, but when you're going to war against militant Islamists that use school children as shields and hide out in mosques and churches, there are going to be casualties of war. The difference between the US military and the cowards that you support is that we take every precaution to try to eliminate innocent people getting killed and the militant Islamists target innocent women and children. And they can always count on people like yourself to make a moral equivolence.

With all due respect, you clearly are uninformed about the world and specifically, the U.S. If you truly want to be better informed start by reading : 1) A People's History of the United States" by Howard Zinn; 2) "America's Century of Regieme Change, from Hawaii to Iraq' by Stephen Kinzer; 3) "Crossing the Rubicon" by Michael Ruppert; 4) "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" by John Perkins.  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I think Godverment should move to Pakistan or Yemen.

Maybe start a public bulletin board there, and complain about how corrupt their governments are.

Be interesting to see what happens to him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Godverment, do you realize that because of your actions on this board, the terrorists have won?

I also hope you will someday see the difference between people that are bent on the destruction of anyone that doesn't believe in their religion and people that are cheering on others at a sporting event.

You list a lot of people under the age of 21 in your list. In those countries where they died, it is common for children 14 and up to be enlisted as "Freedom Fighters" for the local warlords cause. That is not to say there are no innocents on your list as there are. BUT and it is a big BUT, The innocents were not the target. They were living with and among people that have declared war against us. And not just a war but a holy war, a Jihad. Those people have yet to "undeclare" that war. If you cannot see the difference, then I feel sorry for you. I will pray for your soul and I will pray that someday you find enlightenment.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Let's not forget that this was not only an attack on the USA, it was a world wide attack. Sure, it happened on US soil but it is widely known that over 50 countries participate in this event.  Once the cowards get the balls to stand up and take responsibility for this attack or the people responsible are caught, hopefully the countries who had people in attendance stand up and help in this fight against these cowardly attackers.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Azz clown exposed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

On a side note, this forum is going nuts today. The top of my screen is telling me that I'm Philskiw1. I also noticed yesterday that new posts take a few minutes to show up in a thread.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

On a side note, this forum is going nuts today. The top of my screen is telling me that I'm Philskiw1. I also noticed yesterday that new posts take a few minutes to show up in a thread.

You should be honored. I hope you run the knock out pool this year, its a lot of work.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

You should be honored. I hope you run the knock out pool this year, its a lot of work.

LOL....i'm hoping to not get knocked out in week 2 this upcoming year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

You should be so honored! I hope you can run my knockout pool this year, its a lot of work.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

One other thing I would like to add to this discussion before I bow out of it, just to show how dumb these cowardly people are... acts such of this, yes it is devistating, but all the people who come together during times like this, to help each other, to rebuild only makes this country stronger.  It doesn't weaken us, it makes us strong!  They have an agenda, to cause fear.  The fear doesn't last long, it quickly turnes into anger and determination to go out and fight harder to stop these cowardly people. 

Sections
Shortcuts