Prayers for Pakistan and Yemen

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Prayers for Pakistan and Yemen

In response to Godvernment's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to PAULICAS1975's comment:

I dont want to sound like a (you know what), but I think that 1/3 if not more of those children that have died in Pakistan and Yemen and any of those countries WOULD probably just become Terrorists or even a Martyr. Yes I could very well be wrong. At the same time I could be more then 95% right. What happened in Boston, should not have happened here or anywhere. We must find this person or group that did this and let them hang at Copley Square. Also. It is very SAD to know that no matter what it is that happened. A War, accident, a fire, or a nonsense bombing like yesterdays. Young kids lives were taking. Young adults. Dads and moms, have died or gotten hurt. All for nothing. We need to get over this and stay very strong and positive. Im am not an American. I do live here in Massachusetts. I love this country. All people living in this Country neeed to get together and fight for what is ours. Then worry about others. 

terrorism is what "america" does around the world. we see ourselves as the good guys because it's us. those responsible for yesterdays event, i dont know, but i suspect it is the same group repsobsible for oaklahoma city and 9-11 (the govt behind the govt). if you dont know, look into it.

it's like talking to the wall bred. these people can't understand the double standards they support.

patience and compassion for ourselves and for others......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I don't know about that. I think it's a symbiotic relationship. Israel needs a powerful ally to sustain its existence. US needs an ally in the middle East, to make sure the situation is "stable" enough that US interest (oil) is protected.

Let me ask you. Do you believe that Israel should continue to exist? That is what it boils down to.

-------

All religious based states , Iran, Israel , etc.. need to slowly, intentionally convert to non- secular. It is not a matter what I think or believe, I hate to say it and I don't want to invite disaster butit is obvious, secular states will perish by choice or by fire. Hope by choice, will be much better for the people living there.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

I don't know about that. I think it's a symbiotic relationship. Israel needs a powerful ally to sustain its existence. US needs an ally in the middle East, to make sure the situation is "stable" enough that US interest (oil) is protected.

Let me ask you. Do you believe that Israel should continue to exist? That is what it boils down to.

i already provided a link to a book disproving that theory. your question is silly. israel does exist, bottom line. israel isn't going anywhere, but they need to go back to the pre 1967 borders and give palestinians their right of return to the illegally occupied territories. you can't occupy a country and oppress an entire population and expect peace. 

i think both israel and palestine should exist.. at the moment only one does. it sounds like you're only concerned with israel. shameful.

Don't think SeattlePat was only concerned for Israel, sounded like he was just commenting on the oil/Isreal power/interest debate. If you stand behind that book you metioned then his question should even be more relevent.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

-------

All religious based states , Iran, Israel , etc.. need to slowly, intentionally convert to non- secular. It is not a matter what I think or believe, I hate to say it and I don't want to invite disaster butit is obvious, secular states will perish by choice or by fire. Hope by choice, will be much better for the people living there.

yeah i didn't want to touch that because then i would be called an anti-semite. i'm glad you brought this point up. unfortunately, most believe that religious based nationalism is a good thing. i would bet big bucks that most in this forum will say that America is a christian nation. it's virtually impossible to get elected into public office without being some type of christian denomination.

Whatever the US is  now you can bet it will be much different in 20 , 30 years, though it might seem glacial to some social change happens fast here. There is still much Christian symbolism in our society and Gov. but for the most part separation of Church and state is holding.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

i already provided a link to a book disproving that theory. your question is silly. israel does exist, bottom line. israel isn't going anywhere, but they need to go back to the pre 1967 borders and give palestinians their right of return to the illegally occupied territories. you can't occupy a country and oppress an entire population and expect peace. 

i think both israel and palestine should exist.. at the moment only one does. it sounds like you're only concerned with israel. shameful.

Don't think SeattlePat was only concerned for Israel, sounded like he was just commenting on the oil/Isreal power/interest debate. If you stand behind that book you metioned then his question should even be more relevent.

would you care to elaborate? i stand behind it 100%.. enlighten me

I mentioned oils as being the main reason we have a military precesnse in the middle east.

You mentioned that the US support of Israel is the reason and used the book as a reference.

SeattlePat asks the question do we think Israel should exist.

I said that if the premise of the book is taken into account that question is huge, because if Israel did not exist, then it goes to reason we would not have or need a presense in the middle east.

(Of course I still think everything is a big resource grab and religious strife is just the distraction that allows the big boys to loot, but I have not read the book so I will keep an open mind)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

look at all of these hate filled hypocrites LOL

You really need to look in the mirror and really look at yourself. You live in literally the freest country in the world and have the most reliable republic in the world, but you hate every aspect of it. You make Israel a boogeyman but never criticize Islamic countries that tell their populace it is all America's fault while taking American aid. Also look up the word fallacy.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I have just read through this whole thread and one thing that strikes me is how many times people have called someone out on something they never said! In some cases a person was called out on just the opposite of what they said. Amazing.

How about less knee jerk reactions and responses. There have been some points made worth hearing from all sides here.

Does it ever occur to some of the people here that almost no one is ever always right - and almost no one is ever always wrong? I guess it is true until it is about politics. And then "you" are NEVER right and "we" are ALWAYS right.

Brilliant...

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

I'll accept the list. Now publish a list of all the innocent adults and children in the Middle East that have been killed by Islamic extremists from their own countries or neighboring countries. List the people killed and maimed by the Taliban for refusing to follow their version of Islamic law.

It will probably take you days as opposed to the 2 seconds it took to copy/paste your list.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Note to future scumbags who who want to try these cowardly attacks in the future.  The internet is now one of their worst enemies.  Check out this link of pictures people are submitting to help try and find these cowards...

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Not saying anything that im a conspiracy theorist or anything but this caught my eye.

Edit: You really cant see it but if you go to the site TFB12 provided youll see it.

LOL!

That's some freak looking to cause a stir or cause a ruckus. Do you really believe that crap?

Im not saying i believe it but i find it interesting. Just like all the extra military and bomb sniffing dogs going around the race before everything happened. Yeah they said its a drill so it can be a coincidence but it still makes you wonder. Never say never right?

I just find it hard to believe that a person with that kind of job would post something like that from work.  But if something like this comes out Friday, bricks will be sh#t!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The world is teeming with evil in these last days. Get your act together while there is a little time left.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Not saying anything that im a conspiracy theorist or anything but this caught my eye.

Edit: You really cant see it but if you go to the site TFB12 provided youll see it.

Would it shock me? no, not at all given politics now a days (regardless of party). But, I can't believe they would do this, I really can't. They ID a suspect today and I bet the pics will be out soon and then even sooner regular people will find him in all those photo's. It will be hard to tie all that together and I can't believe this would be used as a political stunt. Though I can believe that letter to Obama could be used as a stunt just not the size and damage done by these bombs

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to PAULICAS1975's comment:

I dont want to sound like a (you know what), but I think that 1/3 if not more of those children that have died in Pakistan and Yemen and any of those countries WOULD probably just become Terrorists or even a Martyr. Yes I could very well be wrong. At the same time I could be more then 95% right. What happened in Boston, should not have happened here or anywhere. We must find this person or group that did this and let them hang at Copley Square. Also. It is very SAD to know that no matter what it is that happened. A War, accident, a fire, or a nonsense bombing like yesterdays. Young kids lives were taking. Young adults. Dads and moms, have died or gotten hurt. All for nothing. We need to get over this and stay very strong and positive. Im am not an American. I do live here in Massachusetts. I love this country. All people living in this Country neeed to get together and fight for what is ours. Then worry about others. 

terrorism is what "america" does around the world. we see ourselves as the good guys because it's us. those responsible for yesterdays event, i dont know, but i suspect it is the same group repsobsible for oaklahoma city and 9-11 (the govt behind the govt). if you dont know, look into it.

it's like talking to the wall bred. these people can't understand the double standards they support.

If you pay taxes you are supporting it too. If you use fossil fuel you are supporting it.

If you have ever voted for a Repubilcan or Democrat you support it. If you live in an apartment or house with more than 300 sq ft per person you support it.

You are preaching Gandhi a bit here without the diaper and the two small bowls of food a day. (ok i take this back, don't know this for sure)

you lost me with fossil fuels and living with more than 300 sq ft per person... i've never voted repub or dem, and have no say where my tax $'s go. i live in a 450 sq ft studio, how is that supporting "it"?

Our involvment over there was originally about Oil, if we don't need oil, we don't need to do all the stuff in Pakistan in Yemen that in the end is co- responsible for loss of life you mentioned in the beginning of the thread. I am saying if you use oil you are also a part of it.

Despite not having 'control' over your taxes, you pay them and a percentage goes to that effort, you support it, unwillingly maybe but you do support it.

That is all.

i agree with the tax part, but not the oil argument. James Petras debunks the premise that Big Oil is the driving force in American Imperialism in his book "The Power of Israel in the United States."

It's not a silly question, Ricky. You have to take into consideration that they are surrounded by nations of people who do not recognize their right to exist as a nation. It will take decades of education of people in that region for things to change. Currently, in the eyes of people of Israel, their existence is not guaranteed. No International treaty can guarantee it. The question only seems silly now, because Israel is in control of the balance of power.

I wonder if Palestinians recognize Israel's right to exist. 

While I do not agree with their encroachment, they may view it as being necessary to provide enough buffers around them, so they can live normal lives, while protecting their existence. Until they are able to trust their neighbors, their just going to continue to act the way they do. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

The mods here should send Ricky's IP address down to the Miami police for a proactive investigation. His comments here are disturbing.

you should work for the kgb, oerr homenland security.

do you know what mcarthyism is.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Would it shock me? no, not at all given politics now a days (regardless of party). But, I can't believe they would do this, I really can't. They ID a suspect today and I bet the pics will be out soon and then even sooner regular people will find him in all those photo's. It will be hard to tie all that together and I can't believe this would be used as a political stunt. Though I can believe that letter to Obama could be used as a stunt just not the size and damage done by these bombs

research what a bilderberger is if you wish. and their actions.

there will always be a fall guy / group

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

To murder several runners using bombs at a sporting event is terrorism.

To murder 175 children using military drones is U.S. policy.

We should accept neither. We should fight against both.

List of children killed by U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen:

Compiled from The Bureau of Investigative Journalism reports

PAKISTAN

Name | Age | Gender

Noor Aziz | 8 | male
    Abdul Wasit | 17 | male
    Noor Syed | 8 | male
    Wajid Noor | 9 | male
    Syed Wali Shah | 7 | male
    Ayeesha | 3 | female
    Qari Alamzeb | 14| male
    Shoaib | 8 | male
    Hayatullah KhaMohammad | 16 | male
    Tariq Aziz | 16 | male
    Sanaullah Jan | 17 | male
    Maezol Khan | 8 | female
    Nasir Khan | male
    Naeem Khan | male
    Naeemullah | male
    Mohammad Tahir | 16 | male
    Azizul Wahab | 15 | male
    Fazal Wahab | 16 | male
    Ziauddin | 16 | male
    Mohammad Yunus | 16 | male
    Fazal Hakim | 19 | male
    Ilyas | 13 | male
    Sohail | 7 | male
    Asadullah | 9 | male
    khalilullah | 9 | male
    Noor Mohammad | 8 | male
    Khalid | 12 | male
    Saifullah | 9 | male
    Mashooq Jan | 15 | male
    Nawab | 17 | male
    Sultanat Khan | 16 | male
    Ziaur Rahman | 13 | male
    Noor Mohammad | 15 | male
    Mohammad Yaas Khan | 16 | male
    Qari Alamzeb | 14 | male
    Ziaur Rahman | 17 | male
    Abdullah | 18 | male
    Ikramullah Zada | 17 | male
    Inayatur Rehman | 16 | male
    Shahbuddin | 15 | male
    Yahya Khan | 16 |male
    Rahatullah |17 | male
    Mohammad Salim | 11 | male
    Shahjehan | 15 | male
    Gul Sher Khan | 15 | male
    Bakht Muneer | 14 | male
    Numair | 14 | male
    Mashooq Khan | 16 | male
    Ihsanullah | 16 | male
    Luqman | 12 | male
    Jannatullah | 13 | male
    Ismail | 12 | male
    Taseel Khan | 18 | male
    Zaheeruddin | 16 | male
    Qari Ishaq | 19 | male
    Jamshed Khan | 14 | male
    Alam Nabi | 11 | male
    Qari Abdul Karim | 19 | male
    Rahmatullah | 14 | male
    Abdus Samad | 17 | male
    Siraj | 16 | male
    Saeedullah | 17 | male
    Abdul Waris | 16 | male
    Darvesh | 13 | male
    Ameer Said | 15 | male
    Shaukat | 14 | male
    Inayatur Rahman | 17 | male
    Salman | 12 | male
    Fazal Wahab | 18 | male
    Baacha Rahman | 13 | male
    Wali-ur-Rahman | 17 | male
    Iftikhar | 17 | male
    Inayatullah | 15 | male
    Mashooq Khan | 16 | male
    Ihsanullah | 16 | male
    Luqman | 12 | male
    Jannatullah | 13 | male
    Ismail | 12 | male
    Abdul Waris | 16 | male
    Darvesh | 13 | male
    Ameer Said | 15 | male
    Shaukat | 14 | male
    Inayatur Rahman | 17 | male
    Adnan | 16 | male
    Najibullah | 13 | male
    Naeemullah | 17 | male
    Hizbullah | 10 | male
    Kitab Gul | 12 | male
    Wilayat Khan | 11 | male
    Zabihullah | 16 | male
    Shehzad Gul | 11 | male
    Shabir | 15 | male
    Qari Sharifullah | 17 | male
    Shafiullah | 16 | male
    Nimatullah | 14 | male
    Shakirullah | 16 | male
    Talha | 8 | male

YEMEN

Afrah Ali Mohammed Nasser | 9 | female
    Zayda Ali Mohammed Nasser | 7 | female
    Hoda Ali Mohammed Nasser | 5 | female
    Sheikha Ali Mohammed Nasser | 4 | female
    Ibrahim Abdullah Mokbel Salem Louqye | 13 | male
    Asmaa Abdullah Mokbel Salem Louqye | 9 | male
    Salma Abdullah Mokbel Salem Louqye | 4 | female
    Fatima Abdullah Mokbel Salem Louqye | 3 | female
    Khadije Ali Mokbel Louqye | 1 | female
    Hanaa Ali Mokbel Louqye | 6 | female
    Mohammed Ali Mokbel Salem Louqye | 4 | male
    Jawass Mokbel Salem Louqye | 15 | female
    Maryam Hussein Abdullah Awad | 2 | female
    Shafiq Hussein Abdullah Awad | 1 | female
    Sheikha Nasser Mahdi Ahmad Bouh | 3 | female
    Maha Mohammed Saleh Mohammed | 12 | male
    Soumaya Mohammed Saleh Mohammed | 9 | female
    Shafika Mohammed Saleh Mohammed | 4 | female
    Shafiq Mohammed Saleh Mohammed | 2 | male
    Mabrook Mouqbal Al Qadari | 13 | male
    Daolah Nasser 10 years | 10 | female
    AbedalGhani Mohammed Mabkhout | 12 | male
    Abdel- Rahman Anwar al Awlaki | 16 | male
    Abdel-Rahman al-Awlaki | 17 | male
    Nasser Salim | 19

Dude you probably voted Obama into office not once but twice! If you didn't my appologies. When we invaded these country's under Bush we went out of our way not to kill children along with their s c u m b a g parents who used them as sheilds. I as an Apache pilot held my fire several times because I wasn't sure who else was in the building with the guy who shot at me or other coalition forces. Drone's were used only on targets where the guy we were after was in the car or building. Now Obama takes over and instead of trying to catch these guys and get information from them (remember he thought we were brutal for pooring some water up three terrorist noses to get info that led to the capture of Bin Laden, he was all against that) he chooses to vaporize them. I personnally have no problem with that except we do not get intelligence from these guys anymore. The left called Bush everything under the sun but crickets from the same people for his drone program. Now a lot of these "children" were teenagers and I can tell you they already were hated us and were future or current terrorist.  In the end the death of these young people and children can be blamed on their own family's who decided to wage war on us in the first place. I am looking forward for us to pull out of flinestone land because we can strike any future terrorist training camps from the sky's and we can stop putting our own troops in harms way. Remember you get the government you deserve by who YOU guys elect into office!!!

Sections
Shortcuts