pre-owned jersey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: pre-owned jersey

I'll trade you my Bledsoe jersey for it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

I'll trade U for a shirt to named later depending on how much I wear it............

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

who's or was #68?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In Response to Re: pre-owned jersey:
    [QUOTE]who's or was #68?
    Posted by Homecheese[/QUOTE]

Homecheese, you've gotta stay up with the roster changes if you have any hope of staying up with us knuckleheads on this forum. :)

#68 Quinn Ojinnaka
    (just released after a quick cup of coffee)
    #35 Thomas Clayton (running back just signed to practice squad)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

[QUOTE]I'll trade U for a shirt to named later depending on how much I wear it............
    Posted by mojobag101[/QUOTE]

If I accept your offer, and "a shirt to be named later" has perspiration stains on it, can I renege on the deal, whine to the media, and get my #68 jersey back?

Aw hell, I'll just have my agent call you!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

I agree with the "tooz"

who was # 68

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-Cheat. Show Pats-Cheat's posts

To All Patriot Fans:

Since the Pats were caught cheating they have not won anything.

It proves the point that the 3 superbowls they stole by 3 points are as tainted as Barry Bond's homerun record. The odd's makers give the home team a 3 point advantage, how much would you give a team who knows your defensive play calls.

Tom Brady is a just above average QB who knew if there were a blitz, which way it was coming from and if a Defensive Back was coming. The QB position is alot harder when you have to earn it. He had 50 TD's the last year they cheated and it was the last year The Cheatriots dominated the East. Sounds alot like Barry Bond doesn't it?

In a real football purist eyes the Cheatriots have no true Suberbowl Wins

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: pre-owned jersey : Homecheese, you've gotta stay up with the roster changes if you have any hope of staying up with us knuckleheads on this forum. :) #68 Quinn Ojinnaka (just released after a quick cup of coffee) #35 Thomas Clayton (running back just signed to practice squad)
    Posted by dustcover[/QUOTE]

I thought Ojinnaka was #69

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

[QUOTE]To All Patriot Fans: Since the Pats were caught cheating they have not won anything. It proves the point that the 3 superbowls they stole by 3 points are as tainted as Barry Bond's homerun record. The odd's makers give the home team a 3 point advantage, how much would you give a team who knows your defensive play calls. Tom Brady is a just above average QB who knew if there were a blitz, which way it was coming from and if a Defensive Back was coming. The QB position is alot harder when you have to earn it. He had 50 TD's the last year they cheated and it was the last year The Cheatriots dominated the East. Sounds alot like Barry Bond doesn't it? In a real football purist eyes the Cheatriots have no true Suberbowl Wins
    Posted by Pats-Cheat[/QUOTE]

Get a life moron. What are you a Bills fan still crying from Sunday?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Jersey? Who would want to own Jersey? I'd rather own Rhode Island.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

[QUOTE]Jersey? Who would want to own Jersey? I'd rather own Rhode Island.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]
    No matter how many times you try, you will NEVER get that smell out of Jersey Yell

Sections
Shortcuts