Pre-season Games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Pre-season Games

What do we see in Pre-season Games from BB.

I think Bill Belichick is such a master at scoping his players to fit his schemes first and secondly his insistence on practicing situational football to an extreme. Winning the situational game means more to him than just winning the pre-season games.

Do you think Bill and Josh will show their 'real' hands in preseason games? I think not as far as revealing his basic intentions/strategy for the regular season.
    With the massive coaching experience they both have, I always think that in pre-season they are thinking about a certain NFL team and plays that they need to work with as I think the D schemes on Belichick teams are as tough to learn as the O schemes in coverage etc. The O, D and ST breakdowns are all apart of pre-season so I don't get concerned when the opposing team does well. It's all about evaluation with BB, Josh, Scar teams etc.

That doesn't mean that a new player like Bolden won't break a couple for 30 - 40 yard scores....etc. Fun to watch those games but try to put on the mind of Belichick, the best of them.

Just trying to do my part folks...please post more football stuff...OK?

Have a great night and wish all health, happiness, and peace.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Pre-season Games

Is Thursdays game being shown anywhere?  All I can see is NFL network is going to be checking in and showing bits and pieces of all games going on but I don't see anywhere that is showing the full game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Pre-season Games:
    [QUOTE]Is Thursdays game being shown anywhere?  All I can see is NFL network is going to be checking in and showing bits and pieces of all games going on but I don't see anywhere that is showing the full game.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Usually WBZ has it

As for the game itself, I expect BB to blitz a ton to see what his young pass rushers look like. I also expect a lot of runs between Vereen and Bolden to see which has better vision during the game

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Here's what I could find for TV schedule, speaking of which I should move to Hawaii:

Massachusetts
    Boston, Mass. WBZ-TV Ch. 4
    Springfield, Mass. WWLP-TV Ch. 22

Rhode Island
    Providence, R.I. WNAC-TV Ch. 64

New Hampshire
    Manchester, N.H. WMUR-TV Ch. 9

Maine

Portland, Maine WMTW-TV Ch. 8
    Bangor, Maine WVII-TV Ch. 7

Connecticut
    Hartford, Conn. WCTX-TV Ch. 59

Vermont
    Burlington, Vt. WVNY-TV Ch.22

Hawaii
    Honolulu, Hawaii KFVE-TV Ch.5

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Texas? How can i watch the game?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I think nfl livestream gives a free trial during the preseason but don't quote me on that

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Expect vanilla defense, an emphasis on being in position, squaring up and tackling.  On offense blocking and situational football.  

I'm fired up to see Mallet and all the young backs. Also want to see how the rookie OLB's line up, will they primarily be standing up or relegated to playing down in the 3 point stance?  

All I pray for is no injuries and healthy competition, man this can't start soon enough!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In response to "Re: Pre-season Games": [QUOTE]Texas? How can i watch the game? Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE] I live in ca and just signed up for NFL game pass - preseason. Cost about $30 for all 4 games. Go to nfl.com and navigate from there - sorry - cant seem to get the link on iPad - being forced to download app.

Sections
Shortcuts