Pre-Season Predictions...yeh, it's a lil early..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Pre-Season Predictions...yeh, it's a lil early..

but I like the changes we've made thus far. Very optimistic. Should be a fun season to watch

W  @Miami
    W   San Diego
    W  @Buffalo
    W  @Oakland
    W  NY Jets
    W  Dallas
    L   @Pittsburgh
    W  NY Giants
    L    @NY Jets
    W  Kansas City Chiefs
    L  @Philadelphia Eagles
    W  Indianapolis Colts
    W  @Washington Redskins
    W  @Denver Broncos
    W  Miami Dolphins
    W  Buffalo Bills

Hmmm, 13-3 on a somewhat "weak" schedule this year. Maybe 12-4 if we lose a game with a team that we shouldn't lose to.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: Pre-Season Predictions...yeh, it's a lil early..

when was the last time we lost to pitt?

W  @Miami
    W   San Diego
    W  @Buffalo
    W  @Oakland
    W  @NY Jets
    W  Dallas
    W   @Pittsburgh
    W  NY Giants
    W   @NY Jets
    W  Kansas City Chiefs
    L  @Philadelphia Eagles
    W  Indianapolis Colts
    W  @Washington Redskins
    W  @Denver Broncos
    W  Miami Dolphins
    W  Buffalo Bills

15-1 but i really don't see a team that we can't beat but i do think we will trip up once.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Pre-Season Predictions...yeh, it's a lil early..:
    [QUOTE]when was the last time we lost to pitt? W  @Miami W   San Diego W  @Buffalo W  @Oakland W  @NY Jets W  Dallas W   @Pittsburgh W  NY Giants W   @NY Jets W  Kansas City Chiefs L  @Philadelphia Eagles W  Indianapolis Colts W  @Washington Redskins W  @Denver Broncos W  Miami Dolphins W  Buffalo Bills 15-1 but i really don't see a team that we can't beat but i do think we will trip up once.
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

not in a while. I just figured the Steelers always have a good chance playing at home.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

12-4 Losses to Jets, Eagles, KC and Steelers (good set up for an afc championship)...or maybe 15-1 losing in Denver. Close this now...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotsfan96. Show patriotsfan96's posts

W  @Miami
    L   San Diego
    W  @Buffalo
    L  @Oakland
    W  NY Jets
    W  Dallas
    L   @Pittsburgh
    W  NY Giants
    W   @NY Jets
    W  Kansas City Chiefs
    L  @Philadelphia Eagles
    W  Indianapolis Colts
    W  @Washington Redskins
    W  @Denver Broncos
    W  Miami Dolphins
    W  Buffalo Bills
    12-4, AFCE CHAMPS

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

W  @Miami
    W   San Diego
    W  @Buffalo
    W  @Oakland
    W  NY Jets
    W  Dallas
    W   @Pittsburgh
    W  NY Giants
    W    @NY Jets
    W  Kansas City Chiefs
    W  @Philadelphia Eagles
    W  Indianapolis Colts
    W  @Washington Redskins
    W  @Denver Broncos
    W  Miami Dolphins
    W  Buffalo Bills

I dont think there is a single team out there that is better than us.  We dont lose to pitt.. we just have their number.  The Jets downgraded or stayed the same while we got stronger.  Colts are not as good, and I think we can step up and beat the eagles.

All that being said.. I dont think we go Un Defeated, I just dont know which game the Pats chose to falter on.  We lost to Denver a year or two ago.. we lost to Cleveland last year.. we just have these freak games when they are hot and we are not.  It happens every year, it will happen this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]W  @Miami L   San Diego W  @Buffalo L  @Oakland W  NY Jets W  Dallas L   @Pittsburgh W  NY Giants W   @NY Jets W  Kansas City Chiefs L  @Philadelphia Eagles W  Indianapolis Colts W  @Washington Redskins W  @Denver Broncos W  Miami Dolphins W  Buffalo Bills 12-4, AFCE CHAMPS
    Posted by patriotsfan96[/QUOTE]

The question w/ the Charger is - will it be a shoot-out - and, who's D will play better that day.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

disappointed in those of you who state a loss to the jets. you really think they are better then NE? Why? Just because they beat them in a playoff game? The jets aren't that good in all reality.

You would think if you call yourself a pats fan you would surely have faith they WILL beat the jets in ALL games against them this year. I know I am expecting them to not only win the game but score very high.

AND they also catch eagles on a bad night. Vick is NOT better than BRADY.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]W  @Miami W   San Diego W  @Buffalo W  @Oakland W  NY Jets W  Dallas W   @Pittsburgh W  NY Giants W    @NY Jets W  Kansas City Chiefs W  @Philadelphia Eagles W  Indianapolis Colts W  @Washington Redskins W  @Denver Broncos W  Miami Dolphins W  Buffalo Bills I dont think there is a single team out there that is better than us.  We dont lose to pitt.. we just have their number.  The Jets downgraded or stayed the same while we got stronger.  Colts are not as good, and I think we can step up and beat the eagles. All that being said.. I dont think we go Un Defeated, I just dont know which game the Pats chose to falter on.  We lost to Denver a year or two ago.. we lost to Cleveland last year.. we just have these freak games when they are hot and we are not.  It happens every year, it will happen this year.
    Posted by Ender587[/QUOTE]

I love the optimism...lol. I agree w/ jets comment, but think we'll split with them again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]disappointed in those of you who state a loss to the jets. you really think they are better then NE? Why? Just because they beat them in a playoff game? The jets aren't that good in all reality. You would think if you call yourself a pats fan you would surely have faith they WILL beat the jets in ALL games against them this year. I know I am expecting them to not only win the game but score very high. AND they also catch eagles on a bad night. Vick is NOT better than BRADY.
    Posted by WelkerRules[/QUOTE]

Just because some of us think we will split regular season games with the jets  doesn't mean that we think they are better than us. Just because some of us think we'll lose a weird game...so, what? Shyt happens.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

19-0

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

15-1 record.

At Miami, Pats by maybe 9 points.

The main opposition will be Green Bay, probably in the Super Bowl.  Pats to take the AFC trophy is a really easy possibility.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Why so serious? They were 14-2 last year against a historically tough schedule and should be better last year. Don't be afraid to be bold!

16-0 if they stay focused
    15-1 if they have a slip up

No way they split with the jets. Last years loss left a mark and we'll see that this year when the pats crush the jets twice.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

I don't want to predict 16-0, but how can I not?

I don't see a team on there that has me saying, damn, we are going to lose that game.

Philladelphia will be tough IF Vick is healthy and our Dline is not.
    Pitt, Brady OWNS Pitt.
    The Yets have not improved, we have. I don't see us splitting with them, I really dont.
    Cheifs will fall back down to earth this season as they will have a much tougher schedule, I really don't think they are a threat YET.
    If we slip up, it will be against the Colts or the Chargers.

Im holding out for 16-0 at best, 12-4 at worst.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

It's never to early. I feel better this season knowing BB is serious about fixing the defensive shortcomings from the past few years. The offense won't miss a beat from last year.

W @Miami
    W San Diego
    W @Buffalo
    W @Oakland
    W NY Jets
    W Dallas
    W @Pittsburgh
    W NY Giants
    W @NY Jets
    W Kansas City Chiefs
    W @Philadelphia Eagles
    W Indianapolis Colts
    W @Washington Redskins
    W @Denver Broncos
    W Miami Dolphins
    W Buffalo Bills

Win the Super Bowl 19-0

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

14+ regular season wins and Super Bowl champs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

20 and 0...Simply because every player on our team will make the Pre Bowl - Which we will win 24 - 0...only because Brady will not play...if he had it would be 374 - 0.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

THIS

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

i dont see a single opponent we should lose to... BUT, we did lose to the Browns last season.  I think we will lose one game, probably against a non-elite team.  that means we go 15-1 and hopefully a superbowl, which woul be 18-1, but a good 18-1... Poetic Justice

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

As much as I HATE to pick 16-0, I really don't see a team that can beat us. Pats step up vs. big teams, so I can only see us slipping up in one game against a team we should beat.  Denver is a possibility, as we have had trouble against them in the past.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

The only team that worries me at this time in our current schedule is the Eagles.

We 'should' be able to beat the others...but that is why we play the game - otherwise Jets would have won the superbowl last 2 years in a row.

FYI - I would be disappointed if we split the series with the Jets this year !

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.