Predicitions for tonight's game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: Predicitions for tonight's game

If Blount has another big game, Bolden may be in trouble to make the roster. Going out on a limb here, but Ridley, Vareen, Blount and Washington might be the best and deepest group the team has had since BB and TB have been here. Dillon and Faulk were very good for a few years, but this backfield has a chance to be dominant.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

The rookie WRs will show consistency, and Blount and Bolden will give BB something to think about. Though I think both make the team in the end.

On D I am really looking forward to seeing Collins, and I think he will show up. On the other hand, with Dennard and McC likely out, I predict V. Jac. to burn the secondary.

Supra societatem nemo

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I will not be watching Yankees vs Sox. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Interesting stat....

Tom Brady didn't throw a single interception in 186 pass attempts during 4 joint team practices vs Eagles and Bucs.  This includes 11 on 11's, 7 on 7's, and 1 on 1 work.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

The Pats will pay homage to Schiano and line up for at least one play in the "Rutgers Formation" with 7 defensive players from the Knights.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

I will not be watching Yankees vs Sox. 

LOL, awesome...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Tebow will make terrible passes and suck like he did last week, like he'll suck this week and like he'll suck the week after that, but people will give him a pass and jump on Ryan Mallet for missing one pass.

Zach "Don't call me 'Suddsy'" Sudfeld

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Tampa Bay will run into the punter, giving New England a new set of offensive downs.  In retaliation, New England will gently bump Tampa Bay's punter just like Brandon Bolden did last week, giving TB a new set of offensive downs also.  BB and the Tampa Bay coach are friends, remember?

In the same Christmas in August spirit, Tom Brady will have an uncharacteristically awful day, throwing a horrid interception for a pick-six.  Later, Mallett will throw his own lead balloon.  Tampa Bay's QBs will retaliate for this also. 

I promise you that Julian Edelman will not hold the football out with one hand, as far from his body as possible, when he's being tackled.  That was so last week, and Edelman even fumbled twice.  Sure he's the most experienced receiver on the team and so he has to go first, but he has to give somebody else a chance.  It's either Ridley's or Vereen's turn, or maybe Hoom gets the nod.  Or, Brady can have it slapped out of his hand from behind. 

The vaunted Patriots D will give up an easy march down the field resulting in a touchdown, and after the game the coach will praise the other team's offense.  Last week the D left Aqib Talib alone on a guy who sprinted down the field and outran Talib by three steps, and Belichick congratulated Michael Vick on the nice throw.  The first stringers are allowed to get one sack tonight.  Newbies such as Jamie Collins are unfortunately going to whiff when they get a free shot at the quarterback. 

Ghost may or may not kick the ball about 3 feet wide left on those long kicks.  He still has 2 more games to straighten out his kicks.

The coach reserves the right to go for it on fourth down and long.  The Eagles did that last week.

Look, somebody has to lose this game and it might as well be the Pats.

Rumors that Eduardo Martinez will suit up for the Patriots tonight are unfounded.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

Tebow will make terrible passes and suck like he did last week, like he'll suck this week and like he'll suck the week after that, but people will give him a pass and jump on Ryan Mallet for missing one pass.

Zach "Don't call me 'Suddsy'" Sudfeld

I agree with that.....guy gets more press than just about anyone in the NFL....and for what? Not sure I will ever understand the media fascination with this under-performing dub!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

you ae looking at the Bolden running into the kicker incorrectly...try looking at it that he got to the kicker in the first place...he is a 4 down ST'er that can maybe black a punt...the flag was incidental and is easily cleaned up by Bolden go forward....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Brady will go 11 for 15 with 118 yards and a TD to Dobson.

Gostkowski will hit a 48 yard field goal, and we will all think he is back to being solid, then he misses a 42 yarder wide right.

Boulden will have a much bigger night then Blount and the speculation will continue on which RB to keep. 

Vincent Jackson will have some big numbers tonight.

Vereen will showcase his running/receiving skills tonight

Thompkins has another impressive showing.

Tebow puts up more offensive yards then Mallet.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com