Predict Brady's Performance for Sunday (civil Homers and Koolaid drinkers welcome) put your money where your mouths are.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Predict Brady's Performance for Sunday (civil Homers and Koolaid drinkers welcome) put your money where your mouths are.

I doubt that all the hanging out in Europe, NY, and Hollywood during the off season will have too much effect on Mr. Brady's performance on Sunday.

It has been reported, however, that Mr. Brady sprained his foot while stepping on a peasant while in a hurry to get from his hairdresser to his under armour photo shoot.  I'm amazed that the sprained foot has now healed in less than 24 hours.  Was there a scheduling conflict with Justin Beaber commercials yesterday?

Without further adieu her is my prediction for Mr. Brady's performance on Sunday.

28/44, 278, 2TD, 1INt, 2 Lost fumbles, sacked 5 times for minus 57 yards.

That being said:  WE Still can win if we throw the kitchen sink at their decimated O-Line and bend ben RapeHerBurger over with some of his own medicine.

If we do that it is a low scoring game pats 13 stealers 10.

If we don't Steelers win 24-13

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Predict Brady's Performance for Sunday (civil Homers and Koolaid drinkers welcome) put your money where your mouths are.

You certainly do not like Brady...   get past it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Predict Brady's Performance for Sunday (civil Homers and Koolaid drinkers welcome) put your money where your mouths are.

I don't fully understand the stakes which your title's implying...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Predict Brady's Performance for Sunday (civil Homers and Koolaid drinkers welcome) put your money where your mouths are.:
    [QUOTE]I doubt that all the hanging out in Europe, NY, and Hollywood during the off season will have too much effect on Mr. Brady's performance on Sunday. It has been reported, however, that Mr. Brady sprained his foot while stepping on a peasant while in a hurry to get from his hairdresser to his under armour photo shoot.  I'm amazed that the sprained foot has now healed in less than 24 hours.  Was there a scheduling conflict with Justin Beaber commercials yesterday? Without further adieu her is my prediction for Mr. Brady's performance on Sunday. 28/44, 278, 2TD, 1INt, 2 Lost fumbles, sacked 5 times for minus 57 yards. That being said :  WE  Still can win if we throw the kitchen sink at their decimated O-Line   and bend ben RapeHerBurger over with some of his own medicine. If we do that it is a low scoring game pats 13 stealers 10. If we don't Steelers win 24-13
    Posted by knightsailor[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Re: Predict Brady's Performance for Sunday (civil Homers and Koolaid drinkers welcome) put your money where your mouths are.:
    [QUOTE]I don't fully understand the stakes which your title's implying...
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Laz,

The stakes are that I think Brady (while very good) is overpaid.  I don't think it's worth the cost.  Michael Vick will outplay him surely.  I saw him throw a pass out of the endzone 56 yards right into the recievers hands in stride.  Brady will never be able to do that.  Infact lately he can't even hit guys 10 yards down the field.   

5/7/2005: Signed a six-year, $60 million extension through 2010. The deal included $26.5 million in bonuses that were paid in the first two years. 2007: $720,000 (+ $5.28 million "signing bonus"), 2008: $5 million (+ $3 million roster bonus), 2009: $5 million (+ $3 million roster bonus), 2010: $3.5 million (+ $3 million roster bonus), 2011: Free Agent. Cap charges: $7.326 million (2007), $14.626 million (2008).

We have had to let alot of good players go as the model that worked in the early 2000s was abandoned.  The 2007 season was an anomoly.  Cassell won 11 games in 08.  Now we have taken an even bigger step in the wrong direction paying Brady even more.  The stakes are that I think he will continue to under perform his contract, and we'll continue to lack depth and experience at other possitions. 

I'll be happy if I turn out to be wrong, I like watching the team win.  I don't mind being wrong at all. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Predict Brady's Performance for Sunday (civil Homers and Koolaid drinkers welcome) put your money where your mouths are.:
    [QUOTE] N.E.31 Pitts 17 with pezz4pats getting so excited he takes his Tom Brady blow up doll out for dinner and dancing,showing he is not afraid to show is man love for Tom.Truely a top 100 moment in pats history.
    Posted by whitetrashgang[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predict Brady's Performance for Sunday (civil Homers and Koolaid drinkers welcome) put your money where your mouths are. :
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]Thanks for the compliment this is really going to impress the other gang members and Abbey Flabby if its not to late to make her my sweetie.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predict Brady's Performance for Sunday (civil Homers and Koolaid drinkers welcome) put your money where your mouths are. : Pezz, Is that your prediction for Brady's performance on Sunday?  dung from a cow's butt?  I don't thing you have the brains or the cajones to make a prediction.

I predict Brady doesn't get a hair cut, stop construction on his new home, take a pay cut, or get a divorce by Sunday.  How's that for brains?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

285 yards, 2 TD's, 102.9 Passer rating

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I still don't understand your hatred for Tom Brady.  That's why I find it hard to believe you're a Patriots fan.  After everything he has done for the franchise and because he had an off game, you throw him under the bus.  You're an odd person, knightsailor.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]I still don't understand your hatred for Tom Brady.  That's why I find it hard to believe you're a Patriots fan.  After everything he has done for the franchise and because he had an off game, you throw him under the bus.  You're an odd person, knightsailor.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

It's a $$$$ thing with the sailor!  Each thread mentions his salary and goes down hill from there.  If Brady did not sign the extension in week one, we'd never have seen this joker posting this way..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The real problem with the game Sunday and any more important ones that follow, are that the teams we play will not be as impressed with the following as all us fans are:
    2 first rounders 
    2 second rounders
    and so on and so on, because it does nothing to help us right now and that is when we need it.....now. Pittsburgh is playing for today and so are a few other teams that we are going to run into later on. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

21-42 225 yards 0TDs and 0INTs. 

The Pats only win if the defense can shake off the rust of last week and play like they've been playing for a while. The offense will get shut down by the Steelers defense, the Browns defense did it. 

If our defense comes to play 24-21 Pats. If they can't force turnovers or get off the field 24-10 Steelers. 

I have no confidence in our offense. They struggle against mediocre defenses, I'd hate to see them matched-up against the league's best. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]I still don't understand your hatred for Tom Brady.  That's why I find it hard to believe you're a Patriots fan.  After everything he has done for the franchise and because he had an off game, you throw him under the bus.  You're an odd person, knightsailor.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

DoNot,

I Don't hate Mr. Brady.  I admit that people born with silver spoons in their mouths have to work a little harder to get my respect since I was born a poor boy.  Other than that, when Brady was being paid just fine and winning games on well balanced teams that were also paid just fine, I was a big fan.  I saw him in person in summer of 2001 and I thought he looked like a pretty cool guy. 

That being said, since 2005 I feel he has been overpaid to the detriment of the team as a whole.  I feel that much of his success is because of the system he has been in and that system is now crumbling.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

He is NOT a patriots fan. He is a TROLLER.

Pats are going to win Sunday. You can just feel it and Tom said BB let em have it. He did so before miami game and we saw how that worked.

Go Pats.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

He is NOT a pats fan he is a TOLLER. So clear to see.

Tom is going to come back this week as are the guys. Tom said BB really gave it to them the last few days.

Bill did that before the miami game too and we all saw how that turned out.

Go Pats.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

I dont feel this man has a hatred for Tom Brady, he just remarks about situations in a different way. Sad part with the Patriot Forum is, if you say anything other than the way the candy coaters in here like it, then you are called a troll or hater.

The fact is Tom Brady has serious issues over the last 4 games with accuracey and the long ball. This is the very same problem he had 5 years ago.

Sorry folks, but Brady will continue to have problems and they are going to get worse. Why do most of you think he took the off season off? To heal that shoulder, the knee is fine.

Anyway, truth is the Patriots will lose this game too. Pats wont score 17 points and Pittsburgh will score at least 24.

ENjoy the rebuiling season, but dont get your hopes up...Unless you have plenty of crying towels...

Oh and if he really hated Tom Brady, he would say something like.....Hey Tom Brady, you had yum yums with Giselle last night right?...So how does Leonardo DiCaprio taste????????      Spewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predict Brady's Performance for Sunday (civil Homers and Koolaid drinkers welcome) put your money where your mouths are. : It's now official.  Puss4pests is unable to make a coherant prediction.  What a suprise.  P.S. Brady gets "a hair" cut everyday.  Snip.  Snip.  2 centimeters.

LOL AT YOU!  Those are all your INCOHERENT words and reasons for Brady s()cking.  You have so many different personalities that you don't remember? 
    Man overboard!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Whatever happen's sunday, you can be sure that No 12 will put up a performance to do this franchise proud. Just leave it, wait till sunday he knows what happened last sunday and he's a game player and he'll be ready it's his nature to prove everyone wrong. If the steelers are too good at home then they are but you know 12 will do his very very best to beat them 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predict Brady's Performance for Sunday (civil Homers and Koolaid drinkers welcome) put your money where your mouths are. : Smeg4beavers, Do you speak English?  I hear blah blah blah blah multiple blah blah blah personalities blah blah blah blah. Maybe you need to get an English as a second language book.
    Posted by knightsailor[/QUOTE]I use to own a smeg4beavers but the warrenty ran out and parts are hard to find unless you have winter tires and a map.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LouieTheLip. Show LouieTheLip's posts

It's impossible for any of these leptons to imagine the Patriots winning despite  Tom Brady playing poorly.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

Brady leaves the game at halftime with his foot falling off. Hoyer comes in and leads a late rally to win 7-6.   Felger and Mazz begin the march of Brady's exit claiming he is soft and would rather be a male model.   

Oh the The winning TD is a fumble-rooski with Logan Mankins.  The brillance never ceases to amaze us wtih Bill.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

2tds 230 yards sacked 3 times 2 fumbles 0 picks.  our line belows me.  branch to bounce back and have a good game vs satin curtain steelers.  pats win 20-17

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]He is NOT a patriots fan. He is a TROLLER. Pats are going to win Sunday. You can just feel it and Tom said BB let em have it. He did so before miami game and we saw how that worked. Go Pats.
    Posted by WelkerRules[/QUOTE]
    with the help of a middle school special teams coach.