PREDICT: Who will be the game MVP and who will be the surprising role player hero?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: PREDICT: Who will be the game MVP and who will be the surprising role player hero?

In Response to Re: PREDICT: Who will be the game MVP and who will be the surprising role player hero?:
    [QUOTE]I don't know why, but I see Chad having a big impact o the game. Whether it's one big TD catch, or a few catches for good stats, I have a feeling he'll do something.
    Posted by jgallag1[/QUOTE]

A lot of people would like that.  A lot of us aren't happy with what he has produced, but like the guy nonetheless.  It would be real nice to see him have a big game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: PREDICT: Who will be the game MVP and who will be the surprising role player hero?

In Response to Re: PREDICT: Who will be the game MVP and who will be the surprising role player hero?:
    [QUOTE]Hernandez for MVP and Sergio Brown blocking a punt scooped up by Slater for 6!
    Posted by ipats[/QUOTE]

You are correct on the MVP. The Giants will probably have the ball down by 3 or 4 with under 2 minutes left and some defensive player will have to save the season. Eli will obviously get it close to the red zone and someone will make a sack to knock it out of field goal range or an interception perhaps. The scrub hero will be McCourty!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

mvp brady, but the unsung heroes might be ninkovich and anderson....with all the attention on vince, wouldnt be surprised to see them have a big game coming off the edges

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

...I have a bad feeling about Sunday.
    A Michigan graduate to win MVP, but not Tom Brady.

...four of the five Giants in the picture will help Eli carve up the Pats.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PMacPatFan. Show PMacPatFan's posts

Keep dreaming!! Anderson and Spikes have plans for both of them!

[QUOTE]In Response to PREDICT: Who will be the game MVP and who will be the surprising role player hero? : Eli Manning and Ahmad Bradshaw
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE] FYI... Ridley is not active on superbowl roster!!! Which i dont understand too much
    Posted by abe711[/QUOTE]
    When/where did you read or hear this?  I didn't think the SB active rosters have been finalized yet?!?!?!?!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

MVP - Brady (actually Pats O - Line, because like Balmer Brady will be on his feet)

Suprising star - Branch

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bubthegrub12. Show Bubthegrub12's posts

If the Patriots win, there is no way anyone else gets MVP but Brady. Unless he has a real stinker game...and if he does (God forbid!) I seriously doubt they'd win. I also see Branch having an impact, he's come up big in big games. The Giants will be so focused on Wes and Gronk in the middle Deion will slip by the DB a few times, and Tom will find him. For the "surprise" role player either Woodhead or Moore. Danny could do some damage in the running game, and Moore could make a key defensive play (hopefully a pick) at a crucial time like two weeks ago. Wilfork will be huge, but that should be no surprise! But I'd also love to see Edelman get a pick six covering Cruz! That would show him he should have kept his big trap shut! There are so many guys who could seiously impact the game as a "role player" it's hard to choose just one. But I can't see them giving the MVP to someone else if Brady gets that fourth ring. But I'd love to see him really deserve it by another 6 TD game!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

The surprise player will either be chad or it won't be an offensive guy. Is there really anyone on the offensive side of the ball who would be a surprise having a big game? That's how this O works...if they find a weakness then that's what they attack with. If it's a powerful back...then Law firm, if it's a speedy back, Woodhead, and then Brady hits any reciever he finds open. Every weapon he and BB have has had at leas one big game...even Ridley.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

MVP=Brady

Role Player=Sterling Moore

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

[QUOTE]MVP - Welker....seems he has been forgotten with all this talk about Gronk. Role Player - Spikes - I think he energizes the D, forces another turnover, and has a momentum changing hit on somebody like Brandon Jacobs.
    Posted by jeffab[/QUOTE]

DITTO! You picked my picks- WES- the forgotten man this week- MVP.
    Spikes is ready to rock & roll and should cause some serious havoc for the Jints.

GO PATS!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from beef23. Show beef23's posts

mvp-Edelman he is going to score a touchdown on special teams + 1 interception

role player Ocho he is going to have 8 catches and 1 td

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]...I have a bad feeling about Sunday. A Michigan graduate to win MVP, but not Tom Brady. ...four of the five Giants in the picture will help Eli carve up the Pats.
    Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE]

What a surprise, a phoney Pats fan pics the jints.
    How's it feel to be wrong 84% of the time?  Pathetic!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

MVP-Brady    Role player-Ninkovich

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

mvp= tom brady

the big surpise will be ocho! 2 tds  and a few clutch catches

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

MVP: Branch 145 yards 2 TD's

Surprise player of the game: Edleman is going to have an interception in the 4th quarter, as well as a 40+ yard punt return at the end of the first half.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]I fought the Law and the Law won. BJGE MVP. Role Player Zoltan the Magnificent, keeps pinning NY into bad field position.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

Laughing If they both have great games we win.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

The MVP is Tom Brady and the suprising role player hero is Big Gronk with one legs and 3 TDs in this game.

Pats 41 Giants 20.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Needs to be Brady if we are going to win.(And win we will) 
    Surprise will be Wilfork as Fridge on the goal line

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brady/ Ninko

Sections
Shortcuts