PREDICTABLE PLAYOFFS: PEYTON plays LUCK +TB, SKINS +SAN FRAN in NFC finals!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: PREDICTABLE PLAYOFFS: PEYTON plays LUCK +TB, SKINS +SAN FRAN in NFC finals!

I agree that it looks like Wash/SF in the NFC final. We might see a NE/Wash SB. I was thinking that same thing last night.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Those are the sexy matchups...  Would rather have 3rd seed... Texans fkd that up.  Now no pats next week...  Texans beat cinci, so there's your division round. 

Indy is destinys child... Knock off flacco and Peyton then we get AFC championship in Foxboro...!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

NFC...  GB gets thru to upset san Fran... Seattle @ Washington is great matchup... I'll take Seattle to get thru and upset Atlanta.

So you get "revenge for refs" ICE BOWL 2... Seattle @ GB for NFC title....

prediction thread prediction... RODGERS BRADY , MAY THE BEST QB STAND UP...!  have they ever faced each other...?  I don't think so...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

contrarian finished year at almost 80% in his predictions..

[/QUOTE]  If you say so, but by my calculations, contrarian was 50-50 at best. :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Green Bay is (or should be) the team nobody wants to play.

Everything was falling into place for the Packers (primarily the elimination of their arch nemesis, Blue New Jersey) when, suddenly, the zebras deserted them (again) and stole away their week off and second-round home game. They should cruise in the rubber match with Minnesota, but the extra game -- and resultant trip to San Francisco  does not bode well. I look at the rest of the NFC and all I see are mirages.

Atlanta?

I don't think so.

Seattle?

Not on the road, baby.

The 'Skins?

No business in the tournament. Absolutely none.

It's all San Francisco's to lose (which it has shown a marked propensity to do).

Whoever gets out of Denver (Thank you, Bob Seger) is your eventual champion.

(here's a hint: they should look very familiar to friend and foe alike)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Aldon Smith has been held sackless since Justin Smith went out. One of those games was against the Arizona Cardinals, who play with 0 offensive lineman. 

Alf is not going to run over the SEA D that will be getting Browner back like he did against Dallas. Biggest key is RGIII's knee. SEA is traveling on the road, but I still like them in this game over Wash.

SEA against ATL. On a neutral field, i like SEA. At SEA, I like SEA. At Atlanta, I have to go with ATL. SEA will have traveled to Washington, back to SEA, then all the way to ATL. A lot of traveling in a short time period.

SF against GB. Pass rush isn't the same without Justin Smith. If he can't go in this game, I really like the Packers. I really thought SF was a physical and intimidating defense. Strong in all areas. After what SEA did to them, I think that intimdation factor is no longer there.

ATL against GB. Two teams that can't run the ball, but can throw it all well as anybody. Rodgers is money in domes, remember his last playoff game in the Georgia Dome? That being said, not having a bye could end up hurting the Pack. They've done it before, but that not mean they'll do it again. My head tells me that the Pack have every advantage in this game. But something tells me, if Atlanta can get that 1st playoff win, they'll make the Super Bowl. Purely just a gut pick, nothing else.

ATL vs DEN/NE in the Super Bowl

Brady is 3-0 in his last 3 against the Bronco's. The Manning bro's are 3-0 in their last 3 playoff games against the Pats. I think Den/NE will be a coin flip.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

NFC...  GB gets thru to upset san Fran... Seattle @ Washington is great matchup... I'll take Seattle to get thru and upset Atlanta.

So you get "revenge for refs" ICE BOWL 2... Seattle @ GB for NFC title....

prediction thread prediction... RODGERS BRADY , MAY THE BEST QB STAND UP...!  have they ever faced each other...?  I don't think so...

[/QUOTE]back when favre was there, he got injured against us and rodgers came in but ripped his ACL on a run and missed the rest of the year in '06 i believe. but no, they havent faced each other as fulltime starters and i dont want that matchup.. skins and PATS will be the most hyped matchup and the most favorable for us! make RG3 have to throw more than 20 times, and we win!

[/QUOTE]

Rg3 has to get thru 3 brutal playoff games on a gimpy knee...  Not feeling that.

Rodgers is the best nfc QB and pack have a chip on their shoulder.  This might be their year .  Seattle is a scary matchup since they play playoff brand football.  Defense, conservative O.   The only thing that stops them is -10 degree wind chill perhaps... 

Atlanta, Houston, Denver, san Fran all are nice stories but all will fall victim to their over fluffed records and playoff inexperience.... IMO.