Predicting Bradys numbers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mercury22-The-Undefeated. Show Mercury22-The-Undefeated's posts

Re: Predicting Bradys numbers

In Response to Re: Predicting Bradys numbers:
    [QUOTE]His newly constructed glass knee won't hold up the entire year.  He will probably have 10 TD'S with 10 interceptions by week 8 before going on the IR for the season.  Then it's time to break out the videotaping equipment. 
    Posted by 19andNo[/QUOTE]

Are knee pads required for this TB man-love fest?  This is a little too close to the Madden-Farve board.

Let me play the role of a Patsie stool pusher:   I project TB to have 68 TDS and 2 Interceptions (off deflections of course!) 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

37 You like that number Mercury? Thats how long it's been, 37 years. Were you around to see it? Hold on tight to your little memory  because it's only going to fade with each passing year while your team never even get a sniff of the Super Bowl.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Let me guess, you're also a Lakers and a Phillies fan.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]The funny thing to me is that definitive statement about Brady being "the greatest ever". Debatable. Highly so.
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Got your drink on tonight, huh.

The thought wasn't who gets paid the most but is worth the least, then you might have some talking room.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dillon08. Show Dillon08's posts

Most quarterbacks with Brady's injury never have an entire year to recover...usually a half of a year, if lucky.  I believe that Brady will be a little rusty in the first few pre-season games, but he will come out of it very fast and be back to his old self.

51 TD...20 to Moss
    4 INT

GO PATRIOTS!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Tom Brady is one of the few QBs in NFL history who has truly been able to "carry his team" to victory. Here are some cold, hard football facts to back this statement up: http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2769_The_Mad_Bombers%3A_QBs_who_can_%27carry_a_team%27.html

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Brady is on a mission to show he is the greatest ever.  This offence is better then 07.  I expect most offensive records to be broken this year, including TD passes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Brady is on a mission to show he is the greatest ever.  This offence is better then 07.  I expect most offensive records to be broken this year, including TD passes.
    Posted by Kmax[/QUOTE]

I think that even if our offense is better than in 07, we will not break the 07 records.  Why?  The Pats offense was still very good in the latter part of the 07 season, but no records would have been set if the Pats played all of 07 like they did the last part of 07.  Once the D coordinators got their act together, our offensive production was still really good, but not record setting.  I don't think we will surprise anyone this year and be able to go through a large part of the season before D coordinators have come up with something to tame us a bit.

I also think we may resort to a more balanced offense this year.  That doesn't lend itself to breaking records.  I hear what you are saying though.  On paper, we look even more loaded than we were in 2007.  Imagine if they do surpass the 07 team's records...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

I'm thinking Brady has 75 TD's and 76 Ints

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

[QUOTE]I'm thinking Brady has 75 TD's and 76 Ints
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

(tongue-in-cheek).....if he leads the Pats to a 4th Super Bowl title while doing such stats....nobody in NE will care....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Well said B.  No one cares about stats, skills, or awards if in the absence of these a superbowl is won. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

From all accounts, Brady's knee is fine. The question that remains to be answered is whether the injury will affect Brady mentally. Will it cause him to have "happy feet", and rush throws when under pressure? Will he be as willing to stand in the pocket and take a hit, when necessary?: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/08/13/bradys-rehab-therapist-says-pats-quarterback-is-ready/