Prediction: 11-5

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

Re: Prediction: 11-5

In Response to Re: Prediction: 11-5:
    [QUOTE]F-U.  I would like to know why people don't think we can't beat NO and INDY. Seyton Manning is like his brother, they aren't who people thought they are. As great as Peyton is, he has not faced a good defense this year.  If the Patriots have Maroney and Benny running like they did yesterday there is no way the Colts can stop the Patriots. Brady is the better QB, has the better Offense, Defense, and Coach.  The only team on the Patriots' level on the remaining schedule are the Saints. For a fan, you just wrote your team off against a team they might face in the AFCC, and possible, in the SB. That means you no faith in this team. 13-3 = The only other loss I have for them is against the Phins in week 13, and that's only because the Phins have to win 1 of the 2.
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

I don't see you beating Miami twice.  I am sure Parcells is cooking up something for you guys.  Sort of like he did last year when he embarassed the Patriots in the first meeting. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]DaMadhatter: The point is, why would you even expect the Pats to beat the Colts or Saints on the road?? 
    Posted by Casportsfan[/QUOTE]

Ummm, let me think about this, you pose such a tough questions to answer.

How about: Because the Patriots are a better team? No one in NFL wants to host the Patriots. No one wants to face Tom Brady, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Kevin Faulk, Our O-Line. No team like to prepare for BB. 

Faced with a tough game, which both these will be, I will bet the Pats on history and talent. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Prediction: 11-5 : Ummm, let me think about this, you pose such a tough questions to answer. How about: Because the Patriots are a better team? No one in NFL wants to host the Patriots. No one wants to face Tom Brady, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Kevin Faulk, Our O-Line. No team like to prepare for BB.  Faced with a tough game, which both these will be, I will bet the Pats on history and talent.   
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]
    Would that be most recent history or less recent history? 

In the most recent history the pats are 1-4 vs. the colts.  In the less recent history the pats have the big edge. 

History will have little to do with the upcoming game and I predict the colts talent will be equal to the task of competing against the pats.  I will wait until near the end of that game before I predict a winner.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Prediction: 11-5 : Would that be most recent history or less recent history?  In the most recent history the pats are 1-4 vs. the colts.  In the less recent history the pats have the big edge.  History will have little to do with the upcoming game and I predict the colts talent will be equal to the task of competing against the pats.  I will wait until near the end of that game before I predict a winner.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Under beitch: Child Please!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

[QUOTE]I love this idea that you are a traitor to your team if you realistically assess their schedule. If the only point to being a fan was to mindlessly cheer the team on then why be on this forum at all? You can only type "the Pats are great...go Pats!" so many times. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

I ran the numbers, same mathematical rules as I used last week, and the Patriots came out #1 with a projected record of 15-1 if the season started today.  What can I say?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Prediction: 11-5 : Under beitch: Child Please!
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]
    Now that is a comeback!! Give that boy his lollypop.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaMaddHattar. Show DaMaddHattar's posts

[QUOTE]DaMadhatter: The point is, why would you even expect the Pats to beat the Colts or Saints on the road??  What have the Pats done this season that leads you to this baseless conclusion?  Are you asserting that the Broncos and Jets are better than the Colts and Saints?  Let me remind you, the Pats lost to both of the afore mentioned on the road. It's just silly how about 75% of the fan base in New England is comprised of people like you, who for some bizarre reason suddenly make assumptions based upon a blowout of a terrible winless team.  If you are not basing your S__t talk on that game, again I ask, what in the hell ARE you basing it on?  Can't be anything the Pats have done this year, because they've only beaten one team with a winning record, and that game was at home.  The Saints will flat out embarras this Pats team, and it is so completely obvious to any non homer.  #1, Pats DB's cannot match up to N.O WR's.  #2, no pressure on Brees.  How did Banta Cain work out for you??  Saints put up 48 on the Giants D, and somehow the Pats will fair better?  These are just common sense points I am making, not even talking trash. #3, the Pats glaring lack of a running game is going to kill them in the Saints game.  N.O is going to get behind that crowd and pressure Brady, as they have been doing to other teams all year, and you are going to see a drummed down repeat of the Jets/Pats game.  Pats will score a bit more than in that game, but not by much. 49-20 Saints.  That is a very realistic perdiction based upon how each team has faired against common opponents, the matchups, and where the game is being played. Didn't you guys learn ANYTHING about the relevance of blowout wins in 2007?
    Posted by Casportsfan[/QUOTE]

Funny, I was just talking about the dipwads who come on this forum, and this jerkbot goes and proves my point for me!  I'll try to be gentle, becuase it's obvious that you and all the other Peyton-princesses out there feel REAL pain when the Pats are successful!  I'd say let's wait and see, but I know that you and your legions of trolls will be nowhere to be found after the Colts and Saints game.  Well, except the ones who will be making every excuse in the world, convinced that the refs and the gods handed it to the Pats.

As for the Colts and Peyton's great start--SO?  How many times have they started hot and ended the month of January on the golf course?  Peyton is Mr. One-and-done, and this season marks only about the 12th time the pundits have spoke lovingly of the Colts and underrated the Pats.

Casper, I am not sure how seriously I can take predictions from a man who spends WAY too much time in the bathroom with the JC Penny's catalog opened to the little boy's section, but I am going to just say wait and see.  I will remember you, Casper, and I will look for you in a few weeks.  Good luck!

Sections
Shortcuts