Prediction : Jets Shall Have A Losing Season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Prediction : Jets Shall Have A Losing Season

Probably anywhere from 3 -7 Wins; no offense, overrated defense except for Revis, dysfunctional FO.

And then there's the Tebow thing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Prediction : Jets Shall Have A Losing Season

7-9, same as last year, minus Romo.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

They were 8-8; and who's Romo?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

He's alluding to Romo handing them the game. Chargers did the same thing. Their in rough shape. I expect them to have another tough year. There's a lot of pressure and expectations for them. Rex looked like a fool last year. The offense has problems at every single position. Literally 1-11. They simply can't keep up with us or the bills. Simple as that. The have no shot at the division , very little for the wild card. I think the AFC North will have at least two teams fighting it out. I think the Titans will give Houston a good run as well. The jets will be fighting it out with the fins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Yup. Well said 1 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

they gonna pull a Lions and lose every game.:P
    End of the season rex gets an extension through 2045.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I see 6-8 wins this year - no playoffs. As I said last year, they would struggle to make the playoffs but miss. After all, in their two big playoff runs before that they got in on tiebreakers on the last day.

The wildcard in their deck is Tebow. The guy has shown he can win; like the way he plays QB or not. If they bench Sanchez soon enough, Tebow might just squeeze them into the playoffs. Doubt it, but that might be their only chance.

I see a dogfight brewing between the jets, Fish and Bills we will be watching from our rear-view mirror.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Prediction : Jets Shall Have A Losing Season:
    I see 10-13 wins for the Jets. AFC Least Champs. Unless of course BB gets some footage of Tebow soon.
    Posted by ManningRules

Funniest thing is; your avatar is an actual pictire of you. I like the Brady shirt. Nice touch.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I have to say that's about as risky as saying the Pats will win the division. 

I will say this......Sparano and Tebow will provide Rex with some early season offensive confusion but I'd say around week 4-5 when the defensive coordinators have some film to break down it'll all be over. When they have to go back to straight up conventional football they're done!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

7-9

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

In other news the sun will rise tomorrow and Michael Phelps will get laid in the next week.

Boomer Esiason just said the Jets should cut Tebow.....the cosmic ballet continues.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In other news the sun will rise tomorrow and Michael Phelps will get laid in the next week. Boomer Esiason just said the Jets should cut Tebow.....the cosmic ballet continues.....
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz

Bawahahaha!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Eight wins if Tebow plays/starts. I don't know why Tebow worries me a bit - I know he can't throw - but he just has that little something that makes you worry a bit...Brady has it, Flutie had a touch of it...just that scrappy winner mentality.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

7-9
    Posted by tcal2-

With what? All they have is 1 headcase WR, 1 or 2 decent OL (the rest are terrible), and Revis, and maybe Bart Scott. That's it. Their FO is worse than the RS. Also, why does a backup QB get more mikes shoved in his face than the Elite QBs? What a pathetic circus.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Bills and even the Dolphins may be improved... spells doom for the Jest's.  They'll finally collapse under the weight of their own incompetence.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In Response to Re: Prediction : Jets Shall Have A Losing Season : With what? All they have is 1 headcase WR, 1 or 2 decent OL (the rest are terrible), and Revis, and maybe Bart Scott. That's it. Their FO is worse than the RS. Also, why does a backup QB get more mikes shoved in his face than the Elite QBs? What a pathetic circus.
    Posted by nhsteven

2 Miami
    2 Bills
    1 Colts
    1 Rams
    1 Seahawks
    1 Jags
    1 Cards
    1 Titans
    1 SD last game of year at home

I can see 7 wins out of these 11 games.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

In response to "Re: Prediction : Jets Shall Have A Losing Season":
    Bills and even the Dolphins may be improved... spells doom for the Jest's.  They'll finally collapse under the weight of their own incompetence. Posted by wozzy
    I think the fins will be able to compete with both , jets and bills. The jets have a ton of pressure on them. Terrible QBs , no weapons on offense , new oc , weak oline , no depth , the tebow problem and so on etc. This is such a big year for them. If they don't make the playoffs I can see big changes. Funny thing is anyone paying just a little bit attention saw this coming a few years ago. Rex is a dc. A very good one , but not a hc. Sancheeze is a back up QB. And the fact that on a team that can't develop QBs is not helping at all. They also are 15-20 million over the cap next year. It's just fun to watch.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

7 to 9 wins. To get to 10 they will have to beat the odds on a number of questions. If they have any relatively long term injuries to one of a handful of key players (Revis, Cromartie, Harris, Mangold, Furgeson, Greene, Sanchez, Keller...) they will not make it to 7 wins.

Like last year there are a few key questions that involve mission critical units especially as to the way that team is built. To improve their record none of the critical questions last year could end up negative. The situation is not exactly the same but is somewhat similar this year. The dynamics of the situation is that they will likely take one or two steps forward and one or two steps backward and end up in the same range of wins as last year.

Also, with an improving Buffalo team it will be that much harder to find in division games to help themselves. That and the fact that the Pats look better than last year and so it is harder to find a win there too (not impossible, just harder).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrBoJackHoff. Show MrBoJackHoff's posts

You can expect 7-8 wins from this Jets team, they can certainly contend to win a Wild Card berth. I see us going #2 seed and one and done again.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

The Jets are their own worse enemy, no moxey. When they start losing everything breaks up and fingers pointed and Rex can't control them. The Pats on the other hand come back stronger especially after a loss. Thats good coaching!

It will be interesting to see how the Jets operate this year. One sure thing we do know is 'Fireman ED' will always lead the Jets charge.

Stay well ....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Jets defense will be good. They will beat teams 20-17, 17-10....they have a relatively easy schedule against teams without offensive firepower
    Phins (2), Colts, Seahawks, Jags, Cards, Rams, Titans. All of these games each team will struggle to score on the Jets.
    If Jets can eke out a split with the Bills they are an 8-9 win team.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

ManningRules Posts: 192 First: 8/1/2012 Last: 8/6/2012 I see 10-13 wins for the Jets. AFC Least Champs Ha ha thats rich. But what the heck you guys are due a high draft pick again its the 4th year isnt it?
    Posted by Philskiw1

Let's discuss who will suck more Jests or Dolts? ;-) My money is on the Dolts only because they wont win more than 4 games. The Jests could win 6 or 7.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

The Jets have God on their side now so expect all the opposition's best players to bve struck by lightning days before they play.

As for Tebow's 'finding a way to win'....most of it has been from the other team finding a way to lose. The Jets expect to use him in the wildcat inside the red zone but they have to get to the red zone first and Tebow isn't going to help them do that.

Sections
Shortcuts