Prediction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Prediction

Pats crush the Tebow Broncos 45-10
    The Dolts beat the Crows because well......isn't it Rivers time?
    San Fran takes care of the not so Steel ankle Steelerless Harrison and.........

Philly crushes the Jets with Vick back healthy but too late

Result.......Pats have a home/home lay-up to close out and home field throughout with a week off. The difference this year for all ye who say this seems like familiar grounds is exactly that...because it just happened last year.

I'll take thoughts and catch up after my drive home

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Re: Prediction

So there is no difference? 

Anyway, I'm with you most of the way - at least as far as hoping these scenarios play out.
    But I don't see such a lopsided Pats win ... more like 31-16.  But a win is a win.
    And, unfortunately, I think the Ravens will beat the Bolts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

There will be no Tebow time in this game as the Pats win 38-17. Improve to 11-3 and win their 3rd straight AFC East Championship.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In Response to Re: Prediction:
    There will be no Tebow time in this game as the Pats win 38-17. Improve to 11-3 and win their 3rd straight AFC East Championship.
    Posted by Wizardsjag

And after the Jets game, win or lose Rexy say the Jets can't wait to play the Pats again...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I agree Wiz......the AFC East title is on the line and you can bet your last buck that's the messege in training camp this week.
    One other little tid-bit.......the Broncos D is supposed to be something to fear and the Pats D has more holes that swiss cheese right?
    You may interested to know that this Denver D is giving up more points per game that the Pats.

I see it like this, the Pats O is spotting a steady 30/game and there's no way Timmy wins a shootout with Brady.

If I was BB I'd leave Mesko home and suit up another WR

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I agree Wiz......the AFC East title is on the line and you can bet your last buck that's the messege in training camp this week. One other little tid-bit.......the Broncos D is supposed to be something to fear and the Pats D has more holes that swiss cheese right? You may interested to know that this Denver D is giving up more points per game that the Pats. I see it like this, the Pats O is spotting a steady 30/game and there's no way Timmy wins a shootout with Brady. If I was BB I'd leave Mesko home and suit up another WR
    Posted by Sam-Adams

LOL.  No they need Mesko!

Mesko's work on defense lauded

December, 14, 2011
    Dec 14
    3:00
    PM ET
    FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Don't mess with the power of Zoltan.

That might be the theme when it comes to those recognized with black jerseys as the practice players of the week, those selected by the coaching staff as helping best prepare the team in the days leading up to a victory.

Punter Zoltan Mesko is one of this week's honorees and he earned the jersey for playing defense. The creative coaching staff tapped the 6-foot-4 Mesko as a player who could disrupt passing lanes by waving his hands around and batting down passes.

That was an area the Redskins had previously had some success.

"I was asked to do what my lanky body can do," Mesko cracked.

When asked if the role was outside the norm, Mesko joked he embraces things that are different.

"I like to break the mold," he said with a smile, before joking that the black jersey will keep him warmer than his regular white jersey at practice.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Other games of interest

Eagles over Jets
    49ers over Steelers
    Ravens over Chargers
    Bengals over Rams
    Titans over Colts
    Packers over Chiefs

Upset of the week
    Panthers over Texans

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

LOL, I know they need him Pezz, I didn't realize he was such a defensive force and thank you for that by the way, I listen to nothing but Boston sports radio and heard nothing about this all week.

I'm just tired (like all of us) of hearing the name Tebow. Nothing against the kid but keeping true to my thread title I say he lays a huge egg. At the same time the Pats D come alive and this team puts a solid 60 together for the first time this season!\

Wiz, the upset of the week is the Colts over the Titans

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

31-0 Patriots

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I agree Wiz......the AFC East title is on the line and you can bet your last buck that's the messege in training camp this week. One other little tid-bit.......the Broncos D is supposed to be something to fear and the Pats D has more holes that swiss cheese right? You may interested to know that this Denver D is giving up more points per game that the Pats. I see it like this, the Pats O is spotting a steady 30/game and there's no way Timmy wins a shootout with Brady. If I was BB I'd leave Mesko home and suit up another WR
    Posted by Sam-Adams

Yes Sam, but since Tebow took over the Broncos D lets up one of the lowest ppg in the NFL at 15.8. Thats for the last 8 weeks and that includes a 45 pt let down against the Lions....but then again they didn't play to many Tom Brady's

I agree if we can get to 30 in Denver then Tebow will have trouble Tebowing us.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

TC, not to worry my friend. This one's in the bag. They'll load up on Gronk because he's the big name right now and WW will torch them for 170 and three scores.

If I'm wrong about this I'll be the first one eating crow and handing out credit where it's due...........but, with the AFC East title on the line, BB and TB in Dec...........it's tough to go against history.

Tcal, why is it that everytime I see that avatar I actually believe he's stupid enough to do it??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

Yea it's tough to go against history. BB/Brady have an awful history versus denver.

This pats D,secondary in specific, has made the likes of Dan Orlovsky and Rex Grossman look like Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees. I have no reason to believe this D will make Tebow look like the QB he really is. I expect Tebow to have his best game as a passer yet. How some of you guys are predicting a shutout for the pats is completely beyond me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

I have a feeling Pats blow them out too...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RaiderPat. Show RaiderPat's posts

i did tebowing at my work after i punch in  my manager saw me then sent me home for no reason...this is bad.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Have you guys looked at who the Broncos have beaten over the last 8 weeks?  A bunch of mediocre to bad teams, that's who.  And yes, I call the Jets, Raiders, and Bears mediocre, the Bears because they haven't been the same since they lost Cutler.  The Pats definitely outclass the teams Denver has beaten since Tebow took over, so I don't think this winning streak is very predictive.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chiefret. Show chiefret's posts

You knew some clown from ESPN would pick the Broncos to win. Chris Berman picks the Broncos 26-24 in OT. Tebow inserted as a S and tackles Brady in the end zone.
    The Tebow magical mystery tour ends tomorrow, Pats 45-3.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

Tebowing:  "getting all the credit of someone else's effort"
    It's incredible.... the Broncos D deserves 90% of the credit....yet T-Bone get all the credit.  I have nothing against T-Bone per se but it does get a bit nauseating seeing one guy garner all the credit in the ultimate team sport that football is.  
    Jesus is intervening on his behalf... really?   How presumptuous to think Jesus could be bothered with such a trivial matter as a football game...really?   Are there no other "good" men is this sport... only T-Bone gets special consideration from the Lord?   Are there no other "good" men on the other side of the ball?  His whole schtick is really annoying....keep your religious beliefs to yourself Timmy !!!!   What happens if the Pats stick in your a@@ this week....??  What does that mean?....did you sin and now must atone?   Unreal  !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

For those who want a good laugh, Chris Berman's prediction is laughable:

Denver beats the Pats in OT by two points.  Brady is sacked in the endzone by, get this, Tim Tebow at strong safety.

He's an idiot through and through.  That means the Broncos would have been kicked to in OT and stopped by the Pats' D near midfield.  He's admitting Tebow failure to win on offense in OT.

Whatever.  Pats win this by two scores.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

You knew some clown from ESPN would pick the Broncos to win. Chris Berman picks the Broncos 26-24 in OT. Tebow inserted as a S and tackles Brady in the end zone. The Tebow magical mystery tour ends tomorrow, Pats 45-3.
    Posted by chiefret

Sorry, cheifret.  Just saw your post.  MIssed it the first time through.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

You knew some clown from ESPN would pick the Broncos to win. Chris Berman picks the Broncos 26-24 in OT. Tebow inserted as a S and tackles Brady in the end zone. The Tebow magical mystery tour ends tomorrow, Pats 45-3.
    Posted by chiefret

Scores like 45-3 and 31-0 seem like total pipe dreams. Are you people serious? 

Record wise, the Steelers are the only better team the Patriots have played. That said, I think the Patriots win a close one. Something in the 30-24 range. The Patriots offense will be able to score on the Broncos while the Pats D is just good enough to slow Tebow and that offense down.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Prediction : LOL.  No they need Mesko! Mesko's work on defense lauded December, 14, 2011 Dec 14 3:00 PM ET Email Print Comments 28 By Mike Reiss FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Don't mess with the power of Zoltan. That might be the theme when it comes to those recognized with black jerseys as the practice players of the week, those selected by the coaching staff as helping best prepare the team in the days leading up to a victory. Punter Zoltan Mesko is one of this week's honorees and he earned the jersey for playing defense. The creative coaching staff tapped the 6-foot-4 Mesko as a player who could disrupt passing lanes by waving his hands around and batting down passes. That was an area the Redskins had previously had some success. "I was asked to do what my lanky body can do," Mesko cracked. When asked if the role was outside the norm, Mesko joked he embraces things that are different. "I like to break the mold," he said with a smile, before joking that the black jersey will keep him warmer than his regular white jersey at practice.
    Posted by pezz4pats

lmao...do you think BB should have him do double-duty and convert him to being a DE or OLB as a pass rusher ??Laughing

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chiefret. Show chiefret's posts

In Response to Re: Prediction : Sorry, cheifret.  Just saw your post.  MIssed it the first time through.
    Posted by soups

No prob, good post. Berman is one of the many ESPN anti-Pat hacks who have swilled down too much of the Tebow kool aid. Pats win big 45-3.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In Response to Prediction : Very similar to Paul Perillo's pick of 34-10.  Some feel if NE actually gets off to a good start on offense against what is a weaker run D in Denver, NE can get up early and make Tebow try to throw. Easier said than done on the road. Would like to see us take the ball off the coin toss and try to get a TD for once. It's only been over year since we did that.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

It is very hard to predict. I think all these people who are talking about a 20 or 30 point win are out of their minds. Like Tebow or hate him, Denver is an 8-5 team. Ties them for the second best record of teams the Patriots have played. The Pats largest margins of victory this year 31 (against the Tyler Palko Chiefs), 21 (against the Jets - in my opinion their best game of the year) and 18 against the Eagles (with Vince Young at QB). 

It is hard to have people seriously who are predicting scores like 45-10...

Sections
Shortcuts