Prediction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: Prediction

38-13

pat will be criticized for piling on points on the hapless broncs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In Response to Re: Prediction:
    [QUOTE]38-13 pat will be criticized for piling on points on the hapless broncs
    Posted by seattlepat70[/QUOTE]

Why do people think the Broncos are hapless? Or a bad team? They are 8-5. They are leading their division. People say they have not beaten anyone good. I have news for you, they beat the Jets who are the only team currently in the playoffs who the Patriots have beaten. 

Fortunately, I have faith that the team does not have the false confidence about this game that the fans seem to...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Prediction : Why do people think the Broncos are hapless? Or a bad team? They are 8-5. They are leading their division. People say they have not beaten anyone good. I have news for you, they beat the Jets who are the only team currently in the playoffs who the Patriots have beaten.  Fortunately, I have faith that the team does not have the false confidence about this game that the fans seem to...
    Posted by FrnkBnhm[/QUOTE]

1) the pats d actually allows fewer points than the opposing team's average. that explains why i am predicitng them to score 13.
    2) denver d will have tremendous match up issues with gronk/ welker/ bjge.
    3) i don't believe tb will make the same mistakes. if that is the case, pats will be playing practically mistake-free football. that is unfortunate for denver
    4) #2 and 3 explain why i think the pats will score 38.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I have not seen a single mention of the fact a Patriots win tomorrow clinches the AFC East!!!  If the Pats have anything to drive them to a win, this is a huge motivating factor regardless of the opponent.  Plus, add the fact both the Steelers and Ravens are playing in games with a high probability they may lose, puts the Pats one step closer to a first round bye.  I recall the Pats have always won the game in which that win clinches the division outright that day regardless of what other teames in the AFC East do.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Totally agreed agcsbill. I did mention that 10-11 posts in. This is the exact reason I see them blowing Denver completely apart.

This is for you too Frnk Bnhm, I keep hearing Brady talk about them not putting together a solid 60 yet this year. I see OB screaming at TB last week and then a very humbled TB in the press conference eating crow for maybe having too big a head. I see the Pats D letting up less points per game than Denver over the past several weeks and I see the Pats spotting 30+ per game.
    1) I think the Pats D has the game of the year.
    2) I think the Pats O will score on will. Gronk will draw special consideration and Hernandez and Welker will torch them.
    3) I see Ellis/Ridley gashing that very poor run D for 2 scores.
    4) I think BB proves a point that John Fox is a poor coach and Tim Tebow is a bad quarterback (48% completion rate).

This one's already over guys! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

This is the game that ends Tebow's amazing run.  He's better at the position than I thought he would be, but Denver is about three quality players away from being a legit playoff contender.  That and a coach.

In the game against the Bears (Marion Barber's loss, perhaps?) one announcer actually said the following (paraphrased):  "Tim Tebow needs to take that  play and delete it from the playbook.  Just get rid of it."  Think he was talking about running the option, where he got stuffed without gaining a yard every time he ran it.

For most LBs in this league, Tebow's just a big target.  He needs to be thankful he hasn't met Ray Lewis yet over the middle.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Patriots 35-20

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Totally agreed agcsbill. I did mention that 10-11 posts in. This is the exact reason I see them blowing Denver completely apart. This is for you too Frnk Bnhm, I keep hearing Brady talk about them not putting together a solid 60 yet this year. I see OB screaming at TB last week and then a very humbled TB in the press conference eating crow for maybe having too big a head. I see the Pats D letting up less points per game than Denver over the past several weeks and I see the Pats spotting 30+ per game. 1) I think the Pats D has the game of the year. 2) I think the Pats O will score on will. Gronk will draw special consideration and Hernandez and Welker will torch them. 3) I see Ellis/Ridley gashing that very poor run D for 2 scores. 4) I think BB proves a point that John Fox is a poor coach and Tim Tebow is a bad quarterback (48% completion rate). This one's already over guys! 
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]
    Opps! Sorry for missing that and stepping on your toes! You got first dibs on that one!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]Tebowing:  "getting all the credit of someone else's effort" It's incredible.... the Broncos D deserves 90% of the credit....yet T-Bone get all the credit.  I have nothing against T-Bone per se but it does get a bit nauseating seeing one guy garner all the credit in the ultimate team sport that football is.   Jesus is intervening on his behalf... really?   How presumptuous to think Jesus could be bothered with such a trivial matter as a football game...really?   Are there no other "good" men is this sport... only T-Bone gets special consideration from the Lord?   Are there no other "good" men on the other side of the ball?  His whole schtick is really annoying....keep your religious beliefs to yourself Timmy !!!!   What happens if the Pats stick in your a@@ this week....??  What does that mean?....did you sin and now must atone?   Unreal  !!!
    Posted by rxmsg[/QUOTE]

I said on a thread right after the Bears game that this tool should thank his FG kicker first and foremost and not Jesus since the Kicker is winning the games.  Last week alone he hit a 59 yarder to get it to OT then a 51 yarder to win it. F T-blow.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Prediction:
    [QUOTE]Pats crush the Tebow Broncos 45-10 The Dolts beat the Crows because well......isn't it Rivers time? San Fran takes care of the not so Steel ankle Steelerless Harrison and......... Philly crushes the Jets with Vick back healthy but too late Result.......Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

I see all this happening too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]Totally agreed agcsbill. I did mention that 10-11 posts in. This is the exact reason I see them blowing Denver completely apart. This is for you too Frnk Bnhm, I keep hearing Brady talk about them not putting together a solid 60 yet this year. I see OB screaming at TB last week and then a very humbled TB in the press conference eating crow for maybe having too big a head. I see the Pats D letting up less points per game than Denver over the past several weeks and I see the Pats spotting 30+ per game. 1) I think the Pats D has the game of the year. 2) I think the Pats O will score on will. Gronk will draw special consideration and Hernandez and Welker will torch them. 3) I see Ellis/Ridley gashing that very poor run D for 2 scores. 4) I think BB proves a point that John Fox is a poor coach and Tim Tebow is a bad quarterback (48% completion rate). This one's already over guys! 

1) I see no reason to believe that the defense is going to have it's game of the year after two bad performances.

2) I agree that the Patriots offense will be able to score, but with Branch out the Patriots are down a weapon.

3) This just imaginary. Ridley is average less than 3 yards per carry since the Oakland game and BJGE's stats have been trending downward as well with his average down to 3.8 yards per carry (from 4.4 last year). Not to mention that in terms of yards per carry the Denver Broncos D is identical to the Redskins. 

4) Fox is not a "terrible coach". BB needed a last second FG to beat him in the Super Bowl. Tebow is not a terrible QB. It is true that his completion % is bad, but he does not throw a lot of picks (his interception per attempt rate is actually have of what Brady's is this season). 

All that said, I totally expect the Patriots to win this game. Something in the 30-24 range. I just think these ideas of a blow out are pure homerism... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman2. Show antiqueman2's posts

If the Pats want to be a serious playoff contender, then they need to punish this team for 60 minutes. They should beat this team by 2 touchdowns or more. Pats 38-10.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]If the Pats want to be a serious playoff contender, then they need to punish this team for 60 minutes. They should beat this team by 2 touchdowns or more. Pats 38-10.
    Posted by antiqueman2[/QUOTE]
    Totally agree with this sentiment.  The Broncos are a playoff contender on a hot streak.  The Pats, and I know the team does believe in itself, have to play very well against this team, plus being on the road, in order for folks to think they have what it takes to make it deep into the playoffs.  I do not expect them to play their game of the season today, but, should have another of their "better" games today, like the second game against the Jets.  The good thing if they do have one of their better games today, they would be doing it with many keys players out and it would make it all the more promising for the team when they return later in the season and the playoffs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to Prediction:
    [QUOTE]Pats crush the Tebow Broncos 45-10 The Dolts beat the Crows because well......isn't it Rivers time? San Fran takes care of the not so Steel ankle Steelerless Harrison and......... Philly crushes the Jets with Vick back healthy but too late Result.......Pats have a home/home lay-up to close out and home field throughout with a week off. The difference this year for all ye who say this seems like familiar grounds is exactly that...because it just happened last year. I'll take thoughts and catch up after my drive home

Wow, all this and it just happened to be on my 2020 post?????