Prediction:Darrelle Revis will be a Patriot!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Re: Prediction:Darrelle Revis will be a Patriot!

In response to DontQuestionBB's comment:

Yes, you heard it here first!  The Patriots will make a trade with the Bucs for Revis before the deadline.   The Bucs are 0-3 and heading to 0-4 shortly.  Revis is costing the Bucs too much for a team on the rebuild.  Schiano and BB have a very close relationship and with Dennard legal issues it only makes sense to get some insurance.  Pats also have plenty of cap space to work with.

IMO this is a very good post--IF Dennard goes to the slammer I could see this coming to fruition-- could you imagine a DB field of Talib and Revis it's the only thing that has kept the Pats from winning both SBs against the GMen. And your points are valid--BB gave Sciano a Reference, thus helping him get his first NFL job--they have become close with Bills son playing at Rutgers when they won the Big East and all --I could see this trade going down! And with Bradys time running out let's get a couple more Rings!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to DontQuestionBB's comment:

In response to DoucheSpotter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Job Well Done!

Thank you, I take pride in my work.

[/QUOTE]

Well...now we know to add DontQuestionBB to the ever growing list of Bustchises Jets Troll personas...LMFAO...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

So whose post was this back in September?