Re: Predictions for the rest of the year- what do you think?
posted at 10/22/2012 6:46 PM EDT
In response to viewer222's comment:
In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:
Here are my views of the rest of the season we have 9 games left:
1. Rams in Londen (a close W as we still have a lot of injuries)
2. Bills at Home (W)
3. Colts at Home (W)
4. Jets in NJ (W and statement game)
5. Dolphins at Miami (will lose one of Miami Game so I choose this one - L)
6. Texans at Home (W but close)
7. 49ers at Home (L)
8. At Jaguars (W)
9. Dolphins at Home (W due to loss at Miami earlier)
So I can see us going 7-2 the rest of the way or I can see us going 5-4 depending on texans and jets games, but using my brain I see it differently... Which to follow... my heart or my head?????
At 11-5 they will need to play 3 games to get to superbowl. 1 or 2 on the road. A difficult path, but they have the ability to do it, do they have the passion and fire to make it happen?
Whatever you're smoking, hand some over!
If you based their future wins and losses on the last 7 games: The Pats will lose to the Rams, the jets in New York probably to Miami twice , to Houston and then to San Fran
So say they split with Miami that's 5 more losses 8-8
It would be stupid to base the future of the season just on wins and losses of the last 7 games I doubt that is what they are doing.
I am going with Bilbo and PaulK's estimate. Why?:
1. BB teams win 83% of their game 2nd half of season to 69% first half.
2. The weakest part of the lineup is the youngest and there are new players getting time and shuffling around. Lots of improvement possible....The secondary just needs to become average and by year end they will be.
3. The offense has more tools than ever, Brady needs time to get chemistry and know what each one will do in certain circumstances. If you don;t think that is a factor than explain why Deion Branch still plays 25 snaps a game.
4. Last years team was 5-3 at one point...they did OK.