Predictions on final score!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballhero. Show Footballhero's posts

Predictions on final score!

I see 40-10 Pats in Britian!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Predictions on final score!

I'm with you. I think Brady and the offense put on a show as long as the weather isn't too horrible.
    Pats 38-Bucs 13

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GusGus. Show GusGus's posts

34-17 Pats.  Running game isn't that great today.  A few drops.  The defense gives a little but holds.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FALMOUTH-JODY. Show FALMOUTH-JODY's posts

35-10 brady tosses for 4 TDs

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

31-10 Patriots.Maroney has a big day in London against the Bucs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

35-10 brady tosses for 4 TDs

With the last one a 50+ to Moss with 0:03 left to go in the second quarter! Then Hoyer will come in and they'll run the ball. Final score 52-20 and the Brits will be happy with a game scoring over 70, and a chance to see Brady to Moss live. The Bucs go back to Tampa and start scouting who they'd like with that #1 pick in April!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

45-Pats, 13- Tampa

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

nothing worse then a team with a winning record to loose to a winless team.by all accounts the pats should blow out the buc,s,and i hope they win convinceingly.but in this case being the buc,s are winless ill take any kind of win,by any kind of score.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

In Response to Re: Predictions on final score!:
    [QUOTE]nothing worse then a team with a winning record to loose to a winless team.by all accounts the pats should blow out the buc,s,and i hope they win convinceingly.but in this case being the buc,s are winless ill take any kind of win,by any kind of score.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

I hear you! A win is a win, and that's what really matters. Though we may joke about these teams like Tampa, Detroit, and St. Louis, it's not like it's the 85 Bears against a junior high school team! A cornered animal is dangerous to approach, so also is a winless team. They need to play well, as they have the bye next, followed by tough games against the Fins and the Colts. I just hope Bill feels secure enough to take Brady out in the 3rd quarter again!

Sections
Shortcuts