Predictions time for Pats vs. Broncos

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

Predictions time for Pats vs. Broncos

This game is a good match up between the Pats offense vs. Broncos defense. Can the Pats defense stop the rushing attack from the Broncos and T.T.?  Can Tom and his Co. offensive unit have an air attack to the secondary of the Broncos?
    If the Pats can light up the score board early and often.....
    Pats 35 Broncos 17.
    Go Pats !

If the game is closed to the 4th quarter, then Tebow magic might be happened again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Predictions time for Pats vs. Broncos

I like Tebow!  I like seeing him prove so many people wrong!  On game day I always get that feeling that he is going to do it again and get another win.

However, not once have I felt that he can beat this Patriots team, not even with the defense the Patriots have, giving up so many points and yards.  I just can imagine in my mind how he can beat the Pats.  The Pats have been able to focus on an individual player in the past and totally shut him down.  I have a feeling this will be the case yet again and will shut Tebow down.  BB comes out using one guy to shadow everything Tebow does and ends Tebows winning run this week.

Feeling pretty confident with this game.  Patriots 34 Broncos 23.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

pats 35
    denver 9

too many 3 and outs for Tbowe means boo coo opportunities for TB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

If the Pats D stops the run, shadows Tebow to keep him from running for first downs and our offense is balanced then we can't possibly lose.

If we pass 45 times we are sure to lose...  

ANY team that leads the league in rushing like Denver does gives itself a chance in every game, it's exactly what San Francisco is doing well also.  They could have anyone back there at QB, as long as they can convert at least half of the ten passes they need to and run the ball well it will be a low scoring affair.

Again not to beat a dead horse but it is what Patriot football used to be about, hard running and opportunistic defense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

31-0 Patriots

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Tebow may have his moments, but being an accurate passer is not his forte.  With that said, the Broncos will, literally, be a mile high for this game as it will be a statement game to them to legitimize their current run and Tebow's "greatness".  They have yet to face an offense like the Pats this year and this is the Pats "ace in the hole".  They've been defending back-up QBs and defending Brady is a totally different ball game.  IMHO, the key to this game is how fast the Pats start which can demoralize the Broncos.  If the Pats can duplicate the start they had in the Bills' game, jumping out to a 21 - 0 lead or more, the Broncos can't rely on a running attack to get them back into the game.  Many folks do not think the Pats can cover the spread..  this game may surprise some, I hope.  Gotta play the game and I believe the Pats will have at least one point more than the Broncos when the clock stikes 00:00.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

(Wozzy) Again not to beat a dead horse but it is what Patriot football used to be about, hard running and opportunistic defense.

Whether the pun was intended or not, I like it,considering the next opponent.

Patriots by 10.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

In Response to Re: Predictions time for Pats vs. Broncos:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions time for Pats vs. Broncos : Passing is the Pats' strength.  You'd cut off your nose to spite your face.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

110% Agree.  Passing attack is the Pats strength since 2007 until now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Since Week 10's "day off from passing" against the Chiefs, Tebow has increased his passing yardage every single game. That trend has a good chance of continuing against a porous Patriots secondary.

Considering the Broncos have the #1 rushing team in the NFL the Pats may have to score 40+ to win this one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Tebow is fun to watch but I can't wait for the Pats to derail this media train. The game won't be close at the end but Tebow will make it an exciting 4th quarter. I expect to see at least one INT, would like some sacks but I doubt it will happen. In the end Grady has beat good pass rushing teams and will do it again. Tebow will be down all game and his arm can't keep up with Tom's. Tebow will have plenty of 3 and outs to give the Pats O a chance to score a ton of points. Pats-34 Broncos-23

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]    Since Week 10's "day off from passing" against the Chiefs, Tebow has increased his passing yardage every single game. That trend has a good chance of continuing against a porous Patriots secondary. Considering the Broncos have the #1 rushing team in the NFL the Pats may have to score 40+ to win this one.
    Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE]

That stat is a farce. The Broncos lead the league in rushing yards per game because they run the ball more than any other team except Houston. They do NOT lead the league in yards per carry, rushing TDs or any other stat that wins games. Their wins  have come from a combination of playing the bottom feeders of the NFL, their defense and their opponents screwing up. They rush because they have to.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions time for Pats vs. Broncos : That stat is a farce. The Broncos lead the league in rushing yards per game because they run the ball more than any other team except Houston. They do NOT lead the league in yards per carry, rushing TDs or any other stat that wins games. Their wins  have come from a combination of playing the bottom feeders of the NFL, their defense and their opponents screwing up. They rush because they have to.
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

Yep.  Well said.
    24-14, Pats.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

41 - 17.  Denver moves the ball intermittently but only manages one TD. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions time for Pats vs. Broncos : That stat is a farce. The Broncos lead the league in rushing yards per game because they run the ball more than any other team except Houston. They do NOT lead the league in yards per carry, rushing TDs or any other stat that wins games. Their wins  have come from a combination of playing the bottom feeders of the NFL, their defense and their opponents screwing up. They rush because they have to.
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

Don't even bother speaking logically to this troll. 
    He's not a Pat's fan, an exposed liar, and apparently gets his jollies by pizzing folks off.
    Just ignore him and he'll dry up and blow away like the steaming pile of horse shyt that he is.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

31-24 Pats!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michael02127. Show Michael02127's posts

45-10, terrible match up for tebow.  BB's def schemes will confuse tebow and Brady will avoid denver's pass rush just long enough to burn them.  It will be over early.    

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]If the Pats D stops the run, shadows Tebow to keep him from running for first downs and our offense is balanced then we can't possibly lose. If we pass 45 times we are sure to lose...   ANY team that leads the league in rushing like Denver does gives itself a chance in every game, it's exactly what San Francisco is doing well also.  They could have anyone back there at QB, as long as they can convert at least half of the ten passes they need to and run the ball well it will be a low scoring affair. Again not to beat a dead horse but it is what Patriot football used to be about, hard running and opportunistic defense.
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

If Denver keeps the ball on the ground, like most are predicting - and they manage to move the chains - it will both eat up the clock AND reduce the number of possessions by each team. This favors Denver's game.

I just can't imagine that the Patriots are going to deviate from what they've been doing all year....throwing the ball.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

Patriots 27, Broncos 20

200 yards rushing and 125 yards passing for the Broncos

And lots of griping here on Monday morning

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Defense. Stop the run keep 7 in the box. mix up the blitzes use allot of delayed blitzes.  Make Tebow beat you with his arm. Play behind the receivers to limit big plays. Be patient.

Offence.  Early in the game ,Run the ball right at the Denver pass rushers. Spread the field and throw over the middle . Get rid of the ball quickly. Be patient.   Later in the game throw the ball more and don't let up unless your way ahead.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

30-27 Broncos

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Expecting the Pats to come out with a win and if ocho plays he better NOT drop the ball.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

Did you guys knows that Mr. Kraft said " The Pats will bring T.T down to the earth this week". On the other hand, Tom knew his record is 1 -5 vesus Broncos.
    I think this game is an open book (offensive) exam for the Pats.
    The results would be a 4th quarter rest for the Pats starters.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I predict a lower scoring game than most from the looks of it. I'll give a hopeful Pats 17 - Broncos 16. Broncos play tough Defense and run the ball too often to give the Pats as many chances as they'll need to score 30+. We'll be geared up to stop the run and from what of seen of Denver's receivers they're nothing to write home about.