PreSeason Gate... What'd does it mean?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

PreSeason Gate... What'd does it mean?

Sorry had to make a dramatic thread title that means nothing. 

The redskins have announced that RG3 will not play in any preseason games. Lets turn the tables for a second and say its us,(the pats).   How do season ticket holders feel knowing their paying full price?  What about getting some game speed reps?  We have those scrimmages, that w ould help, dothe skins have scrimmages?  RG3 needs to tke that first hit, the one you wonder how your healed part is going to take it. 

Id be concerned going in to game 1 with out any live action. What's the worst we do with Brady hold him out for the 4 th preseason game?  Bad move on the skins part.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: PreSeason Gate... What'd does it mean?

I am most likely in the miniority as a season ticket holder but i really don't care if the starters play. I want Brady to get enough reps to feel comfortable going into the season. I want to see Mallett as much as possible.

The same goes for all of the definitive starters.

I hope that Players Winn, thompkins, Boyce, Dobson, Mallett, Sudfeld, Bequette, Forston, Armstead, Bernard, Ryan, Collins, Ras-I and any other young player who they feel has a shot to make the team get the most reps as possible.

call me crazy but i actually enjoy the pre-season games. getting to watch the young players gives you a pretty good indication of the ability these guys have.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I think the question is whether Brady gets a lot of reps to give his fleet of new receivers a chance to get in synch or do we showcase Mallett so we can trade him?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

I think the question is whether Brady gets a lot of reps to give his fleet of new receivers a chance to get in synch or do we showcase Mallett so we can trade him?

^ extra work w/ receivers would be a good idea

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Can't be getting screwed when you agree to do it. If you sign on the dotted line knowing you are paying for the pre season games at full price YOU can not say you got screwed.

If they force another game on the pre season schedule and tell you after the fact you paid full price and then add on another full price for it then you are getting screwed.

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Can't be getting screwed when you agree to do it. If you sign on the dotted line knowing you are paying for the pre season games at full price YOU can not say you got screwed.

If they force another game on the pre season schedule and tell you after the fact you paid full price and then add on another full price for it then you are getting screwed.

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

I've seen where if you buy a game package you have to buy a preseason ticket. * the bengals *.  This I consider getting screwed. All preseason has done for me is I can say I saw ray *bub* ventrone  play his first game. Other then that it seems unorganized to me.