Preseason Injuries

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Preseason Injuries

It seems that this year there are a lot more injuries happening across the league. I think it might be related to lack of hitting in practice. Seems to me hitting in practice would get your body and mind and reflexes accustomed to hitting. This is not a sport for the weak minded and I think they are changing the rules without really thinking about the real issues they are causing.

Maybe this was already brought up in another thread and if so I apologize for not seeing it.

What are your thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Preseason Injuries

I think we have been fairly lucky this preseason with injuries (knock on wood). As for the rest of the league? I think it's business as usual...too many of them...happens every year unfortunately.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Re: Preseason Injuries

yes was not trying to say Pats only, I was talking league wide. Just seems like there are more and they are more serious. 

Glad we have escaped this a bit more than others and hope it continues the rest of the year.

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth