Pressure Now On Brady

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Pressure Now On Brady

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

But, will Brady check that ego for once?

^ Ravings of a madman.

BB has said Brady is not only the best leader he has ever been around, but that he wants NO other QB.

Bill Walsh said, "“He’s as close to Joe as anyone I’ve ever seen.”

That kind of destroys your madman's spin about Brady's ego.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Ridiculous thread Rusty. Just ridiculous. 

You have one of two choices to make: 

1. Belichick is one of the greatest, if not the greatest coach of all time. 

2. Belichick is not anywhere near the greatest ever. 

I know you've made your choice - it's number one. 

The greatest coach of all time does NOT allow his quarterback put out a different product than he wants. 

Therefore, Belichick is responsible for the distribution of plays and emphasis of pass over run, going to shotgun and spread. 

That's how it works. The head coach is accountable. If a QB can take over the team, that means the coach is weak. 

You're completely trapped in your own argument. 

Meantime, if Belichick and his OC have a run-heavy game plan, then you are totally incorrect that this will be on Brady. In fact it will take some of the pressure off Brady, and put more on Ridley, Boldin etc

Finally, it's totally irresponsible of you to expect Brady to completely make up for injured and absent receivers (Hernandez, Gronk, Welker), as if you can just plug in any old receiver and get the same timing and result. Particularly when the reason for the absent guys goes back to the GM and drafting philosophies of Belichick, for better and for worse.

It's also ridiculous to set this team up as  failure if it doesn't win it all this year. This is not a Super Bowl champion calbier team on paper by any means whatsoever. It was, but this was one injury too many. Yes, we have a shot to win it all, but if we don't, this season will never be viewed as a failure the way the two Giants Super Bowl losses were. 

I know you're just trolling here with this post, nice work.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"BB has said Brady is not only the best leader he has ever been around, but that he wants NO other QB." 

Belichick said that this season. Brady reflects what Bill wants on the field. That's it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rusty is delusional!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

The greatest coach of all time does NOT allow his quarterback put out a different product than he wants. 

Therefore, Belichick is responsible for the distribution of plays and emphasis of pass over run, going to shotgun and spread. 

That's how it works. The head coach is accountable. If a QB can take over the team, that means the coach is weak. 

You're completely trapped in your own argument. 

Meantime, if Belichick and his OC have a run-heavy game plan, then you are totally incorrect that this will be on Brady. In fact it will take some of the pressure off Brady, and put more on Ridley, Boldin etc

Finally, it's totally irresponsible of you to expect Brady to completely make up for injured and absent receivers (Hernandez, Gronk, Welker), as if you can just plug in any old receiver and get the same timing and result. Particularly when the reason for the absent guys goes back to the GM and drafting philosophies of Belichick, for better and for worse.

It's also ridiculous to set this team up as  failure if it doesn't win it all this year. This is not a Super Bowl champion calbier team on paper by any means whatsoever. It was, but this was one injury too many. Yes, we have a shot to win it all, but if we don't, this season will never be viewed as a failure the way the two Giants Super Bowl losses were. 

I know you're just trolling here with this post, nice work.

This has been pointed out about 1000 times this year and thousands of times in the past.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

No no no. BB is too busy coaching up the D on gameday to stop Brady from destroying his team, unless there is a timeout or something. Rusty says so.

And during the week he is too busy finding scrubs on the waiver wire to replace his injured mediocre starters to find the time to tell Tom to stop destroying his team.

BB has just been too busy for the 3 years Rusty has been telling us this to simply tell Brady to run the ball more.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

After seeing who started the thread I stopped. This is another rusty blames Brady thread while I am guessing pezz, babe, murtl, and 2 or 3 other guys argue with him as if a result could be reached.

Rusty, this is the dumbest concept in recent bdc history. Don't bother responding. I wont be back on this wasted thread.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

But, will Brady check that ego for once?

^ Ravings of a madman.

BB has said Brady is not only the best leader he has ever been around, but that he wants NO other QB.

Bill Walsh said, "“He’s as close to Joe as anyone I’ve ever seen.”

That kind of destroys your madman's spin about Brady's ego.

Walsh died a decade ago well before 2007 and Brady's push for stats.

lol

But of course if he were still alive, he would agree with you. Montana had huge stats. Moron.

BB is still alive and he doesn't agree with you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Well Rusty no one has to remember that TB  sux as long as we have you to remind us

Sort of an extreme position to take, especially in a QB centric league 

i guess the Pats win in spite of TB?

Please tell me what Qb you want more than TB?

Maybe you want Mallett to start?

TB is the only player of which you seem to expect  perfection. and I dont remember anybody posting that TB is perfect. Just a great appreciation of what he has done. 

everyone knows the Qb gets yo much credit in a win and visa versa

What fans remember most is the bottom of the 9 th not the top of the first,. Or the buzzer beater. TB does that extremely extremely well if you hadn't noticed. When all of the great Qbs  have tremendous come from behind in the 4 th records. it's not because they played great before. One big big reason that both JM and TB were drafted is because of therir ability to come from behind and keep their composure in big come from behind Einstein. the game can be lost in the beginning of the game, but it is usually won in the end. . 

This is a team game. the Oline is what allows a team to run and this oline to let TB set up and throw. The stats are obvious on that. we lost SBs and other games when they couldn't. TB has been under more prefer this tear than most. he gets knocked down and gets up. tuck said he was the tuffest player he has ever faced. 

in general we have agreed that we like to see more of TB under center and that a team has to run. but if the team stacks the box then TB must pass more. I also believe that there are times when you have to pass , But you might remember that you aren't the only one who likes TB under center. I also don't seem to remember anyone arguing against this.

One last point for now

BB - TB were talking about how sometimes the play calling gets broken off from the sidelines. and the comment was that TB pretty much knows what the coaches want him to call in different situations, Hmm sort of sounds to me that Bb and TB are on the same page.Its not TB calling the game, And it's TB calling the audibles that the coaches would want given the defense he sees. they don't draw plays up in the sand, if you know what I mean

this was a great team win like most are , just as are team losses.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I'm not convinced that Denver makes it past their first playoff game. The loss of miller on D *possibly for the season* is going to hurt.  The way to beat gomer is long time consuming drives.   Make him sit on the sidelines. 

On the other hand, assuming we beat the bills, Thompkins, Dobson, possibly vereen, solder nd any other injured player has 3 weeks to heal.  We could be getting hot at the right time.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

So the defensive finally put up a decent game and now the pressure is on Brady? This game tore you stance to pieces. If the defense performs there is a better chance the Pats win. Simple as that. This game clearly illustrated for you Rusty.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

you dont like a fan trollboy! Let us fans enjoy the win...dead your agenda for once

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

What will you guys have to argue about when Denver goes out in round 2?

Thought I'd add that to the fire.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

So the defensive finally put up a decent game and now the pressure is on Brady? This game tore you stance to pieces. If the defense performs there is a better chance the Pats win. Simple as that. This game clearly illustrated for you Rusty.

He's incapable of a rational thought.

You might as well explain it to your dog and throw him a bone and he'd have a better understand of what's right or wrong.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback in recent NFL history (post 1980) having one of the most under-the-radar MVP efforts a QB has ever had, completing so many ridiculously late comebacks that now the only thing people can do is rip Tom for not having good receivers. I give up on the hate Brady, jealous Brady crowd. The guy is EXACTLY who I want in the last minute, down 21, anywhere, any time ever. As for the team, the team won v. Baltimore and when the defense shows up, there's no stopping the Pats. It often comes down to making stops in the 4th quarter. Against Miami, couldn't stop anything. Offensively, yes, a few blips along the way, especially v. Cincinnati, but with a team that has won with the likes of Vereen, Bolden, Amendola, Edelman, TEs who aren't Gronk, Dobson, Boyce, Thompkins, Collie, and oh that All-Pro guy Ridley, I'd say Brady/Belichick have never done more with less.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

He's incapable of a rational thought.

You might as well explain it to your dog and throw him a bone and he'd have a better understand of what's right or wrong.

Yeah, our SB Ds didn''t benefit from complementary football.  LMAO

The board understands some of you BBWs are new to the game and are MISERABLE Brady had 172 yards in a masterful stewardship of our offense last night, which HELPED OUR D, but that's your problem.

THe rest of us are LOVING IT. 

That is how you win a SB. The entire team just got a good, good taste of how to do it.

Our SB teams benefited from a balance on O & D.

You are too stupid to know that when a D can't get off the field it makes you one dimensional.

When your D actually gets off the field and gets the ball back to the O, it allows the O to use all their weapons instead of feverishly trying to score as quickly as possible because you need all the possessions you can get because no lead is safe with a a D that never leaves the field and allows 75% scoring in the second half.

Been this way for years.

Wooff Wooff

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sw4288. Show sw4288's posts

I agree that yesterday's offensive game plan was perfect. That is exactly how you win on the road in a playoff atmosphere against a physical defense. Gotta give credit to Lagarette Blount who's yards after contact cannot go unnoticed. This guy is a bull. Rid ran hard on that masterpiece 4 minute drill they ran to put the game away. 7 runs, no passes, touchdown. Music to my ****ing ears. Tom managed the game very well, like he did when he was young, and made the throws when he needed too.

This team (defense) has been decimated by injuries but still finds a way. Whether it's the crazy comebacks or what we saw last night. There is a mental and physical toughness about this group that I myself have not seen in many years. This is a group of brothers. It is really starting to remind me of the 01 team. Nobody believes, but they don't care, they just play. Julian Edelman is an absolute warrior who has worked for everything he's gotten. He is the definition of patriot to me. I really like this team, I don't know how injuries will effect our playoff run, but I remain hopeful. Enjoy the playoffs pats fans. It should be fun

Sections
Shortcuts