Price for Brian Hoyer keeps rising

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Price for Brian Hoyer keeps rising

In Response to Re: Price for Brian Hoyer keeps rising:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Price for Brian Hoyer keeps rising : Yeah, switching offensive coordinators every year is a good thing for any QB.  You're really an intelligent person. lol If Brady had new coordinators every year, lost BJGE (who is worse than Charles), Hernandez and only could throw to Welker all year, Brady wouldn't have very good stats either. I had no idea an injured QB in Cassel in the middle of the season is an "excuse". It's called a fact and reality.
    Posted by BassFishing[/QUOTE]

Face it. I told you before the season Cassel was a bum who has had a couple of good years because of easy schedules, and I was right. Not to mention when I said in pre-season McCourty was "good so far" that you jumped all over me assuring everyone he was a perennial all-pro. LOL. I win, you lose. Live with it Albert.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Price for Brian Hoyer keeps rising : Right, but you don't sell it like that. You show Hoyer a lot in preseason, see if anyone comes calling and then also get him into as many blowout games as possible during the year, with the idea to unload him in the offseason. 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. That would be a good, strong 4 years of progression under Brady.  If you're looking for a mature QB to try out and possibly lead your team, that's attractive. It would be for me if I was a GM.  A lot better than rolling the dice on a college prospect that you aren't sure of until years later. The second you do what you just suggest, he has less value.  I agree Mallet should be the guy, but IMO, I wouldn't do anything to tell other teams that by demoting Hoyer.  That's someting the Jets would do. haha
    Posted by BassFishing[/QUOTE]
    It's too late for that.  He'll be unrestricted after the 2012 season unless you plan to play him before the trading deadline.  I just think we should give up on or if take anything.  A 7th is better than nothing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Price for Brian Hoyer keeps rising : Lots of the same people who think we can get a 2nd for Hoyer were disappointed we didn't get a 1st for Cassel. This despite the great lack of interest in Cassel league-wide. It's all part of the overrating syndrome that infests some fans.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

It was reported the Bronco's offered a 1st for Cassell but Bill had already set the trade w/ KC in motion and wasn't going to backout and mess things up for Pioli at that point

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Asher77. Show Asher77's posts

Did the chance a team grabs Hoyer just go up alot.

Wasnt Campbell and Orton supposed to both be starters yet they went as backups to the Bears and Cowboys. What teams are then left shopping?

Sections
Shortcuts