Price Questionable vs Giants with hamstring injury!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Price Questionable vs Giants with hamstring injury!

Mike Reiss
    The Patriots have added WR Taylor Price to the injury report tonight. He has a hamstring injury. His game status is questionable.
    3 hours ago

So much for him as a deep threat like a lot of people on here have been saying.  Seriously, the Price is not right!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Price Questionable vs Giants with hamstring injury!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2011. Show mighty2011's posts

You sound like a troll

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Price Questionable vs Giants with hamstring injury!:
    You sound like a troll
    Posted by mighty2011

So says the guy with 31 posts.  Do some research before you call me out!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I call BS... he's ready to go.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Price Questionable vs Giants with hamstring injury! : So says the guy with 31 posts.  Do some research before you call me out!
    Posted by TFB12

Pretty sure that's Mighty reincarnated. Need to bring back the Mcginist picture.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'm hoping this is just a smoke screen to throw the Giants off, I doubt it though. THis offense can and will be stopped by a good defense if there is no outside threat to speak of, and lord knows if the offense doesn't score 25 plus points and be able to do that in quick time (because they'll be sitting on the sidelines waiting for the D to give up another 8 minute 15 play scoring drive), we'll be in trouble.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

You sound like a troll
    Posted by mighty2011

LOL, TBF12 a troll?

The post you made has just singled you out as a troll.

By the way we already have a "mighty" on this forum- mightpatriotz. You may want to change your user ID.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

he must have reaggravated it. Just the other day they reported he'd healed up. Fudge.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2011/11/04/new_england_patriots_taylor_price_ready_for_his_opportunity/

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Price Questionable vs Giants with hamstring injury! : Pretty sure that's Mighty reincarnated. Need to bring back the Mcginist picture.
    Posted by shenanigan

?? He justed posted 2 days ago as mightypatriotz. I think mighty2011 is not mightypatriotz

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2011. Show mighty2011's posts

I am mighty, they blocked that account for some reason, and TB12 is the same CC, Texaspat, Russgriswold spamming this board with crap.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I am mighty, they blocked that account for some reason, and TB12 is the same CC, Texaspat, Russgriswold spamming this board with crap.  
    Posted by mighty2011

ok, I just saw you post on the 4th, your current ID shows you signed up on 10/30. Sorry dude i guess your were fkkn with TBF12 then. I thought someone was posing as you.   

Can't you reuse it and put a 2 after it like NEGAME?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

9:45 Sunday AM and there is nothing saying The Price isn't Right!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

mighty is good fan who *itch slaps all of us when we get out of line.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

He's a weird dude. He really just types 4 or 5 words in his posts.  Posted by RidingWithTheKing

So what. He gets his point across.

Alot of you guys like to take up a whole page like some doctoral dissertation and still don't make your point.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

. Mighty never has a point other than to use the board for his own source of attempt at humor. It'd be better if he actually had some comedic skills.  ying you're glad Bill O'Brien is at the helm over and over is neither funny nor logical.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

He does: "Russgriswold spamming this board with crap"

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

What "crap" is that? Pretending I am the equivalent of Commie Contrarian is not going to bought by anyone unless they're a victim of incest. Sorry, Kansas.  CC is a troll type as is SMorgan86 and a handful of others. I rarely start threads, but when I do, they're good discussion topics, well supported.  If you can't handle the fact our offense has been one dimensional and putrid the last 2 games, that's not my problem. Truth hurts. 90% of the board are threads like "BB is a failure"  or "Our D is the problem". That's spamming. Creating multiple threads over and over like a 14 year old girl?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

LOL, calm down. I'm messing with you.

But you do have some lengthy posts. And you spend alot of time here. 8,000 posts in just a few months. Do you have a life besides the Front Burner?

Agree with you about CC-he's nuts.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

OK..on to the issue at hand...I guess price will join the other great choices made in the first three rounds of the draft that never seem to pan out...this is getting sick, and not even the biggest drinkers of the Kool-Aid can deny this much longer...while it's true I'm feeling a bit jaded at this point, and while I LUV me some Patriots football, I can't help make the sarcastic observation that "maybe he hurt himself during the vigorous walk-through yesterday!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Posted by mighty2011

Please do not lump me in with CC.  That just plain hurts my feelings now.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Price Questionable vs Giants with hamstring injury! : Please do not lump me in with CC.  That just plain hurts my feelings now.
    Posted by TFB12

I was shocked mighty said that. but I didn't think mighty2011 was mighty till he explained it.

Sections
Shortcuts