Price tag for Dwayne Bowe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ehop14. Show Ehop14's posts

Price tag for Dwayne Bowe

From SI.com: http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/123715-ravens-shopping-for-wr?eref=fromSI

The Ravens are shopping for a receiver and Dwayne Bowe is on their radar. The rumor is a 2nd and a 5th would get the deal done. Could we sweeten the deal for Kansas City and get Bowe in a Pats uniform?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jiminycricket. Show jiminycricket's posts

Re: Price tag for Dwayne Bowe

Bowe has skills and I think he is a solid blocker. I'd like to see a receiver besides Moss who can run a slant route. that is no knock against Welker, but he hasn't been as explosive this season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

We'd have a much better shot at Bowe if we offered the same as Baltimore, BB and Pioli obviously know each other and have done trades in the past (vrabel and cassel).  I doubt that Bowe's on the block, hes one of the few young talents on that team, there's no sense in trading him.  If he were for trade tho I'd love to see him here, he's a stud imo.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

hes not getting traded, like the previous poster said... hes a building block of the chiefs... i think pioli is just checking whats out there... unless someone is desperate and offers a really good package, i dont see him going somewhere else.