Prior to Spikes and Chung's Injuries

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: Prior to Spikes and Chung's Injuries

Yes, that is respectable for sure. Russ, hte Pats D has played very well at times this season. Last game was the 1st game where they put it together for 60 minutes. I think this is a result of Spikes/Chung getting back, building some consistency, etc.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Prior to Spikes and Chung's Injuries:
    [QUOTE]Yes, that is respectable for sure. Russ, hte Pats D has played very well at times this season. Last game was the 1st game where they put it together for 60 minutes. I think this is a result of Spikes/Chung getting back, building some consistency, etc.
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]
    Tell that to Ravens' fans as they are fully engaged with the rhetoric the Pats have no defense whatsoever!  Their comeback to anyone who mentions the play of the D Saturday night...  "It was Denver" and nothing else making the Ravens' O out to be on the "Saintly" level!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

I like the way BB has continually refined the D all year up to this point which seems to be the finished article. DMC at safety, No Haynesworth, Sterling Moore has proved a great find, Mark Anderson has really come along (if only Carter hadn't got hurt). It's been a pretty great coaching job. The Patriots are such a good team when you think about it we're just slightly short of bein great on both sides of the ball. It's been a good year so far, waiting for sunday is beginning to kill me haha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Yes, the defense played exceptionally well against a rookie qb that can't throw.  The offense put up 45 against an okay defense.  Both sides of the ball will face an upgrade this Sunday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think the most wonderful thing about this team is that Brady and Belichick have done a masterful job of winning games despite the showing of the defense throughout most of this season.

You can also add in the fact that this team was supposed to be rebuilt through the trades into the second round...Cunningham, Vollmer, Brace, Butler, Vareen, Rasi Dawling, Chung, Spikes...for the most part all those guys were people that we couldn't rely on this year. Amazing that Brady put us in position for another chance at the big ring.

Glad Chung and Spikes are able to finally add something, which is exactly what second round picks are supposed to do. Hopefully Baltimore decides it doesn't want or need to throw the ball this weekend, if they don't I like our chances.