Problem Solved

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Problem Solved

Find a way to get C.J Spiller in round one. Make up with deon Branch to return, and then concentrate on the defesive side of the ball with remaining draft picks. Spiller and Branch will instantly make us a scary offense once again. Mayo played hurt so did Warren and Wilfork. This team is not as far off as most People think. Brady needed a full year of recovery, he will be much improved next year. After the loss to Indy 2006 Playoffs "Bogus Pass Interference Call" everyone thought the Pats were done. This Team is a few Moves from being not only Elite but the best of the best. BB has a long time now to get the Pats back on track. Remember 01,03 and 04 winning those Super Bowls with all the injuries we had. No other coach in the NFL could of done that. You forget, this is one of the Greatest coaches ever. The Pats will be back next year better than ever, Guarantee it!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Re: Problem Solved

Too many Whining F***ing  crybabies on this site that have no Idea what it takes to win. Thank God your not running this Team. Kraft and BB will have the Pats back to the Super Bowl, and all the Dooshbags on this forum will be like. I told you so. When the going gets tough the Dooshbags, turn to fear. Blame the Coach Blame and the Players.Then when they start winning jump back on your Bandwagon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Are you yelling at yourself?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

HOW LONG CAN PEOPLE LINGER ON THESE BOGUS CALLS FOR 4 YEARS NOW WHEN THEY EASILY FORGET THE 19 UNCALLED HOLDINGS ON COLTS RECEIVERS DURING THE PLAYOFFS AT THE RAZOR. DUNGY NEVER COMPLAINED AND MY RETORT TO THAT WAS JUST HOLD THEIR RECEIVERS. THE RULES ALLOWED IT THEN, NOT NOW. THINK YOU WON THE SB THAT YEAR. STOP WHINING. YOU EXPECT YOUR GENIUS TO HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS AND KEEP PUTTING OUT QUALITY UNITS OUT THERE. IT'S MORE THAN SCHEMES AND COACHING. YOU NEED PLAYERS WITH A SMASH MOUTH ATTITUDE FROM THE 3 SB'S AND YOU DON'T HAVE THEM RIGHT NOW. I'M A GIANTS' FAN AND NEVER WILL I MAKE EXCUSES FOR MY TEAM'S FAILURE. RISE ABOVE IT. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

CJ Spiller is my favorite I think he could be another Chris Johnson and I think he is the 3rd back taken in the draft probably means you need to move from 22 where the Patriots are right now to about 12... to move up 10 spots or so it would take one of those early second round picks 42/43 or 48/49 I think. If the Patriots come away with C.J. I will be one happy camper. Then with the remaining two picks round 2 you go after best available tallent in the positions of need OLB/DE, WR, CB, OG/OT, TE. You get CJ and fill two more slots out of that position grouping in the first two rounds and it's a A+ draft guaranteed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Dungy never complained, but Polian sure did.  He spearheaded the rules being "re-emphasized" and enforced more stringently.

All that said, I can't imagine how anyone would think we talk about the Colts and refs too much around here... LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

No one's afraid of branch anymore. There's way more talented WRs available in FA than him and his injuries.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

If BB drafts him, then he'll be a superstar.  If BB passes on him, then he's a sure bust.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

I would rather take a chance on Branch. He has already had a lot of success in our system. Branch does not need to be the number one receiver like he was. His presence opposite Moss and Welker along with C.J Spiller would create mismatches all over the Field for Teams. We would not need the greatest defense to get back to Greatness.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Problem Solved:
    If BB drafts him, then he'll be a superstar.  If BB passes on him, then he's a sure bust.
    Posted by BBRULES23

So I wonder which user or troll is behind BBRules23.  There is no way this is a real user.  I get it.  You were probably hammered for questioning a BB decision on this board and now you are punishing us with this fake account right?

When you make ridiculous statements, you give away your act.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

I think you are on the right track, but I don't think the Pats will move up for Spiller, and as unclealfie said, there are much better (and younger) free agent WRs out there.
     We need to control the ball on offense so the defense isn't worn out by the 4th qtr. We need a some players with fire. I think Gerhart would be the perfect fit at RB, trade a 2nd rounder for Boldin, a couple of LBs and OLs, and we are back in business.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Dj - he's been around a while.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

So where's your pass rush?  Where's your blocking?  There are more things wrong with this team than you realize.  Maroney has his faults but when your tackled while the ball is handed of to you or there is no hole in front of you to run threw what do you do?

I see Spiller going pretty high.  Easily top 15 so I wouldn't get my hopes up on him.  The trade up talk is kinda silly with so much talent in this draft.  Plus the fact that the Pats have many needs, not just a few.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Cyberknot it's great to be able to control the ball on offense,but as 2007 showed us, it's even better to put the fear of God into these teams defensive Coordinators. To answer the questions regarding Spiller going around 10-15. I agree he is a top ten Talent. But how many times have we seen RB's slide down the Draft Board. Beanie Wells was a top 15 talent that dropped to 31 for the Cards. If Spiller is around 20 we need to go get him.I would love Marshall , I don't like Bryants attitude and we will not go after T.O that's why I say Branch is our best shot while bringing Brandon Tate along.

Sections
Shortcuts