problems with Boston.com

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

problems with Boston.com

I have to sign back in every time I leave this site (which reminds me" its STILL free") Never happened before. anyone else having issues. doesn't happen for me  with any other web site where I have to use as log in.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: problems with Boston.com

That doesn't happen for me. Not even from Mexico. It's apparent to me their not investing a penny into it.  This place could be easily self policed and a lot better. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Which browser do you use? I have the same problem when I use Internet Explorer, even when I check 'Remember me on this computer'. If I use Google Chrome its not as bad, and it never happens on the iPhone (Safari). 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

negame, are you checking the 'remember my password' option.?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

[QUOTE]

That doesn't happen for me. Not even from Mexico. It's apparent to me their not investing a penny into it.  This place could be easily self policed and a lot better. 

Out of pure embarrassment for you, you'd have to be voted off... who logs in to a sports forum while in Mexico... unless you're just going for a quick trip for your brown frown supply.

well maybe people go to Mexico for work. You know the job thing?  ever been there? You don't get any sports on tv with the exception of soccer. It's pretty dangerous too. I'm not on the beach im deep in the city. you know drug cartels and foreigners don't reallprobable ing your a jest fan and probably a mest fan too, no need to check on your teams

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Out of pure embarrassment for you, you'd have to be voted off... who logs in to a sports forum while in Mexico... unless you're just going for a quick trip for your brown frown supply.

well maybe people go to Mexico for work. You know the job thing?  ever been there? You don't get any sports on tv with the exception of soccer. It's pretty dangerous too. I'm not on the beach im deep in the city. you know drug cartels and foreigners don't reallprobable ing your a jest fan and probably a mest fan too, no need to check on your teams

[/QUOTE]

Keep it safe, my sister in law's cousin was killed there about a year ago. He was an aerospace engineer. Whoever did it broke into his apartment and executed him. The police said it was suicide but how do you shoot yourself in the back of the head when your hands are tied to your ankles?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

well maybe people go to Mexico for work. You know the job thing?  ever been there? You don't get any sports on tv with the exception of soccer. It's pretty dangerous too. I'm not on the beach im deep in the city. you know drug cartels and foreigners don't really mix your a jest fan and probably a mest fan too, no need to check on your teams

[/QUOTE]

Keep it safe, my sister in law's cousin was killed there about a year ago. He was an aerospace engineer. Whoever did it broke into his apartment and executed him. The police said it was suicide but how do you shoot yourself in the back of the head when your hands are tied to your ankles?

[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. There's places you don't go here     I'm seriously starting to hate this iPads auto correct. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I have had lots of trouble with the web site recently.  Frequently boston.com just hangs up and I can't get in at all.   

Also, Philski . .  may want to just turn off the iPad autocorrect.  That's what I do . . . 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

I have to sign back in every time I leave this site (which reminds me" its STILL free") Never happened before. anyone else having issues. doesn't happen for me  with any other web site where I have to use as log in.

Sounds like the settings on your computer might be set to delete browsing history whenever you close out. Go into settings and chnge that. Good luck.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

When I use my laptop, it's hit and miss. Sometimes I need to log in on BDC, at others I'm already logged in.  Always use the same browser.  When I use my desktop at work, I'm always logged in. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sounds like the settings on your computer might be set to delete browsing history whenever you close out. Go into settings and chnge that. Good luck.

[/QUOTE] Hey Quag- that seems to be it , I changed it Thank you so much!! Knew somebody on here would help me.  Thanks to everyone else for your suggestions.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I've noticed I can't get into my own profile anymore, whenever I click my profile name at the top of the page it brings me right back to the frontburner.

Philski are you in Mexico City, if so have you had a chance to go up to Xochhimilco?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

it's been very slow the past couple of days for me

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

I've noticed I can't get into my own profile anymore, whenever I click my profile name at the top of the page it brings me right back to the frontburner.

Philski are you in Mexico City, if so have you had a chance to go up to Xochhimilco?

Guadalajara this trip. Leaving in the morning.  Having to refresh to get the bruins score.  Get home tomorrow and drive out to Taunton or a wedding and then probably back here on Monday    I've been to Mexico ith a number of times but not there. Seen a few pyramids. Ill make it a point to see it next time I'm there. Thanks. Shame the pats ill be off when I'm in the area. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

[QUOTE]

Ill make it a point to see it next time I'm there. Thanks. Shame the pats ill be off when I'm in the area. 

[/QUOTE]

Go around spring break... good times.  Shame, no Patties..?!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from my10sense2. Show my10sense2's posts

Often can't get into comments or to second pages in Chrome; still generally works in Firefox though.

Sections
Shortcuts