probowl predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

probowl predictions

i know we all hope no pats will be playing in the probowl, but  with the results coming tuesdays i thought it might be fun to come up with our predictions on which pats make it

i think Brady, Wilfork, Welker all make it
    whats interesting that that chung tate and meriweather (crazy i know right) have good shots of making it based on fan voting  

i think Gronk and Mayo deserve a spot but they might be on the outside looking in.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Re: probowl predictions

are they playing the probowl before or after the superbowl???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

its played a week before the superbowl but its back in Honolulu

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

It won't happen, but McCourty should get serious consideration too. I saw one analysis-driven site today that had him ranked as the 6th best cornerback in the whole league this year.

Truly amazing for a rookie.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

i agree i think McCourty deserves to be selected, he has played a ton of snaps and has been a pretty good DB.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lexlib. Show lexlib's posts

since the probowl will be played before the super bowl, if a player is selected and that players team ends up going to the super bowl, they won't be playing just like last year with members of the saints and colts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: probowl predictions:
    [QUOTE]It won't happen, but McCourty should get serious consideration too. I saw one analysis-driven site today that had him ranked as the 6th best cornerback in the whole league this year. Truly amazing for a rookie.
    Posted by e4smith[/QUOTE]

Also amazing that so many, (myself included), doubted the great man when he picked the unheralded McCourty in round one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

Wes won't get in this year- too many other good performances this year.

Brady, Big Vince, Mayo and Koppen all played at an especially high level this season. I can't say I'm an expert on the other teams' players, but these guys have been the most consistant for us all season.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

yeah i didnt think wes would make it either but he finished 3rd in the fan ballott and him being wes will probably get him in

Sections
Shortcuts