Proof Michael Vick doesn't get it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Proof Michael Vick doesn't get it

This is unbeliveable. He should still be a pet of the system.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/12/15/michael-vick-wants-dog-help-rehabilitation/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Proof Michael Vick doesn't get it

W-T-F are you talking about? 

It doesn't even matter, you're going on the ignore list. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Blueprint out on Vick, too.  Keep him in the pocket.  Funnel him down the middle and use a spy to cover up the pocket collapse down the middle.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

y should vick not get a pet?  wonder what the pet would say?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

this thread proves fake account/troll posters don't know what they are talking about

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Michael Vick has lost that privilege for the remainder of his earthly existance...

It's out.

After his parole is up (he better be on parole), Michael Vick can get a fish.  1 fish every 5 years, that's it nothin' else.  A fish under 2 inches, and not a beta fish either because if ya get another beta fish and put it in the same tank, they'll fight 'til 1's dead.  Beta out.  He can't even get a goldfish, because they're all the same.  That could lead to some sh#t if one'a his home-boys comes on over and they end up torturing 240 of 'em at a "live-fish eatin' party" or some weird #ss sh#t since they can easily replace 'em.  Nope, he gets an insanely weird & unique fish, and if it can a microchip in it so everything can be documented, It's gonna.  Vick's payin' too.  And IF Vick wants this insanely generous act of good faith, there'll be someone in Law Enforcement we're gonna use to moonlight as a Fish Sheriff.  Dude can come into Vick's house 24-7 if he thinks somethin' fishy goin' on.  That's it:  Freak microchip 2 inch fish every 5 years with a fish's equivalent of child services gettin'' it's back.

I have been in upwards of about 10 physical altercations in my young life thus far.  They all got the same theme:  Either someone lays a hand on Laz or someone he's up with, OR Laz sees someone who's attempting to physically or verbally intimidate a weaker person, and Laz sounds off & it escalates...  Same would happen if I'd see some dude smackin' around a helpless animal.  Never threw the first punch in my life, won all but 1 fight that was w/ 2 dudes when I was just 17 still.  I can't F'ing help it, O.k..  I canNOT.  I-(and there ARE a few very select individuals who MUST be able to understand this)-get sick to my stomach...Physically, mentally nauseated to the point where me needing to step up WHEN I SEE:  A Bully.  Someone bullying and/or completely intimidating without any certain trully desreving reason, to the point where that bullying is not simply a meaningless bump or 1 word=No...WHEN that bullying of 1 Vastly Stronger Power is either physically or verbally OVER-intimidating the WEAKER individual.  ANIMALS (and we're talking Animals within mankind's realm- Animal's living with mankind in some meaningful & purposeful way)- THESE Animals (unless f'd w/ by man himself) ARE docile and good creatures at heart.  99.9% of the time BOTH docille and BOTH 99.9% of the time SMALLER than Your Average Adult Male. 

Then I see and hear of m#therf#ckers strangling them with nylon cords, eletrocuting them, drowning them by holding their head underwater in a bucket, and F#cking BODY-SLAMMING one of 'em and then bashing it's near death body with a shovel?!!!!  Ill...sickened into action when I see the weak and/or helpless, being hurt even further.

~Vick wants a dog? 
    ~NO Problem...ANY dog on Planet Earth.  Simple microship in ear (or some unbeknownst to Michael Vick place)=And Mike Vick has got himself 1 Dog.  Simple monthly check up is needed and required by ASPCA (that's the org., right?).  Anyway, that's it...no problemo.  Something in 1 single bit happens to it: scratches, accidentally falls down a stair, even gets hit by a car...I don't care.  THIS happens, Mike Vick's life is mine.  Mine...I can do anything I want at all for as long as I wanna do it withoout prosecution.    

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

this thread is nonsense, your entitled to feel how you feel about Vick, but him wanting a dog for his child doesn't seem particularly egregious.  Too soon? maybe, but outside of awkward I don't think there's anything to read in to here

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

he didn't know it was wrong to let dogs kill each other. no one ever told him it was wrong. poor mike vick.

he needs to watch the movie despicable me and he might learn something 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In Response to Re: Proof Michael Vick doesn't get it:
    [QUOTE]W-T-F are you talking about?  It doesn't even matter, you're going on the ignore list. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

What don't you understand? He tortured & killed dogs & now he wants another one. What do you think he wants one for? That's like sending a man to jail for child molestation & when he gets out of jail letting him open a day care center.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Blueprint out on Vick, too.  Keep him in the pocket.  Funnel him down the middle and use a spy to cover up the pocket collapse down the middle.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

uh, that's not accurate, you force him to his right, so he can't throw across his body. load up that side and stop him when he tries to scramble

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

[QUOTE]this thread proves fake account/troll posters don't know what they are talking about
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

What is your malfunction? Do you enjoy maiming & killing defenseless animals too?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

[QUOTE]this thread is nonsense, your entitled to feel how you feel about Vick, but him wanting a dog for his child doesn't seem particularly egregious.  Too soon? maybe, but outside of awkward I don't think there's anything to read in to here
    Posted by andrewmcintosh[/QUOTE]

With all the crying by Eagles players about how other teams players are taking "liberties" with Vick, do you think it might have something to do with his crime & them having dogs? Or is there another reason for it?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Proof Michael Vick doesn't get it : What is your malfunction? Do you enjoy maiming & killing defenseless animals too?
    Posted by .406[/QUOTE]
    Do you enjoy looking like an idiot? you're good at it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

[QUOTE]Blueprint out on Vick, too.  Keep him in the pocket.  Funnel him down the middle and use a spy to cover up the pocket collapse down the middle.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Easier said than done

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Proof Michael Vick doesn't get it : Easier said than done
    Posted by maine12[/QUOTE]
    ^this, i love when people start talking about "blueprints" as if you just need to put some plan in place, and watch it work with perfect efficiency.  Very few teams have the combination of natural pass rush, sturdy downfield coverage, and hyper athletic second level players needed to attempt this so called "blueprint".  Generally speaking are there certain schemes that can help? of course, but whatever the Gints did today sure didn't work when it mattered...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Proof Michael Vick doesn't get it : Easier said than done
    Posted by maine12[/QUOTE]

Yeah, not buying it.   Eli Manning isn't really known for being smart and putting games away.

Vick is as overrated as Brett Favre.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Wow. The lack of morals on this board is amazing. Wasn't part of Vicks parole his agreement not to be anywhere near any kind of animal? No visits to the petting zoo or pet store? Isn't that normal SOP when you release a criminal from jail?

Sections
Shortcuts