PROOF of anti-patriots media bias

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oh-my-beard. Show oh-my-beard's posts

PROOF of anti-patriots media bias

Per twitter:

Kerry J. Byrne 
      may meet in SB46. Both on pace to surrender more pass yards than any teams in history! 

I am so sick and tired of hearing about how bad the Pats defense is only to hear about how fantastic the Packers are playing this year. Both teams give up a great deal of yards. It is nauseating to say the least. 

The Patriots and Packers are #32 and #31 in yards given up per game respectively by a whopping 14.3 yrds/gm.

The Patriots are the #13 scoring defense in the NFL giving up 20.6 pts/gm.
    The Packers are the #17 scoring defense in the NFL giving up 21.8 pts/gm.

Ridiculous.

Sorry if I am beating a dead horse. I can't read all the threads here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: PROOF of anti-patriots media bias

Try phonics.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oh-my-beard. Show oh-my-beard's posts

In Response to Re: PROOF of anti-patriots media bias:
    Try phonics.
    Posted by tcal2-

Excuse me?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

it's okay...i like it that they belittle the pats. they fly under the radar and it's easy for bb to put a chip on the players' shoulders. reminds me a lot of 2001.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

this is the same jerk that wrote the yahoo article that slammed the pats

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

I'm more sick of all the posters whining about some perceived anti NE media bias.  Who cares??  If you're a fan, you should get enjoyment out of watching them play.  I don't understand why people get so caught up with what the talking heads on TV say.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

I don't get your post at all.  He said the PACKERS AND PATS.  How is it bias to the Pats when he mentions BOTH?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

The Packers are undefeated this year and won the Super Bowl last year.  The Pat's have three losses so far and were eliminated by the Jets last year. The press is just repeating the obvious . . . the Packers right now look like surefire winners and have a record to match.  The Pats--well, we're still not sure how good they really are. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

People like the Packers because of their long history and because they market themselves as a working class team.......... The Patriots are fro New England with a GQ QB.  We are hated in a large part of the country because of the anti northner retoric of Fox news and the Republican party.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to PROOF of anti-patriots media bias:
    Per twitter: footballfacts   Kerry J. Byrne   # Packers   # Patriots  may meet in SB46. Both on pace to surrender more pass yards than any teams in history!  fb.me/BF75FJSt I am so sick and tired of hearing about how bad the Pats defense is only to hear about how fantastic the Packers are playing this year. Both teams give up a great deal of yards. It is nauseating to say the least.  The Patriots and Packers are #32 and #31 in yards given up per game respectively by a whopping 14.3 yrds/gm. The Patriots are the #13 scoring defense in the NFL giving up 20.6 pts/gm. The Packers are the #17 scoring defense in the NFL giving up 21.8 pts/gm. Ridiculous. Sorry if I am beating a dead horse. I can't read all the threads here.
    Posted by oh-my-beard

Wake up. 

The packers haven't lost.  The pats have lost 3.  The packers have won AT chicago, atlanta, detroit and new york, and beat NO at home.  The pats good wins are twice vs. the jets which most here don't think are good and Dallas.  

I don't care if Belichick played Pee Wee Herman last week.  Dan Orlovsky, Dan Orlovsky, a career 56% passer completed 81% of his passes for 350 vs. the pats. 

There's no bias.  The tweeter is actually a local boston guy who is a biased pats fan.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rainbowroosie. Show rainbowroosie's posts

Any bias will end if the PATs win the SB......

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to PROOF of anti-patriots media bias:
    Per twitter: footballfacts   Kerry J. Byrne   # Packers   # Patriots  may meet in SB46. Both on pace to surrender more pass yards than any teams in history!  fb.me/BF75FJSt I am so sick and tired of hearing about how bad the Pats defense is only to hear about how fantastic the Packers are playing this year. Both teams give up a great deal of yards. It is nauseating to say the least.  The Patriots and Packers are #32 and #31 in yards given up per game respectively by a whopping 14.3 yrds/gm. The Patriots are the #13 scoring defense in the NFL giving up 20.6 pts/gm. The Packers are the #17 scoring defense in the NFL giving up 21.8 pts/gm. Ridiculous. Sorry if I am beating a dead horse. I can't read all the threads here.
    Posted by oh-my-beard

In 2007 it was all wow, hugs and kisses toward the Pats in their undefeated run, with some occasional digs about Spygate.  You always have a hater here and there, but, overall , the team was a media darling then and looked significantly more potent in their run than the Packers.  Now, it is the Packers and the Pats have a glaring problem with their D given who their head coach is now.  Frank opinions is not negativity.  If all you want is positives and nothing negative, you may not find it in the media.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

In Response to PROOF of anti-patriots media bias : Wake up.  The packers haven't lost.  The pats have lost 3.  The packers have won AT chicago, atlanta, detroit and new york, and beat NO at home.  The pats good wins are twice vs. the jets which most here don't think are good and Dallas.   I don't care if Belichick played Pee Wee Herman last week.  Dan Orlovsky, Dan Orlovsky, a career 56% passer completed 81% of his passes for 350 vs. the pats.  There's no bias.  The tweeter is actually a local boston guy who is a biased pats fan.
    Posted by UD6

Thank you for the always objective analysis from a Colts fan.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogbones. Show dogbones's posts

there are a million meaingless tweets by people with stunted thumbs and no brains. save yout time and read only my posts, at least you won't waste your time by replying.

by
    9 fingers Kerry J. Byrne  

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

The thread title should be Proof of more over-sensitive Pats fans. Rusty, do you actually think SF has a good chance at beating the Packers? I could see it only if everything went their way. Not impressed by the Niners in the least bit

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbincpumpkin. Show dbincpumpkin's posts

I'm more sick of all the posters whining about some perceived anti NE media bias.  Who cares??  If you're a fan, you should get enjoyment out of watching them play.  I don't understand why people get so caught up with what the talking heads on TV say.
    Posted by siestafiesta

Because it is disrespectful that's why.  If you can't understand that, then you are what you are.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Playing defense against Aaron Rodgers and Co. is a little different than playing St. Louis, Arizona and Seattle 6 times though.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: PROOF of anti-patriots media bias : You're a moron. JIm Trotter of SI just did a piece 3 weeks ago about why the Packers D is fine even if they give up a ton of passing yards or passing/rushing yards. Meanwhile, the media overdramatizes the idea that NE allows just a tad more of these yards per game, allows LESS points per game, is a much better Run D and is 2nd in the NFL to GB in INTS against a tougher schedule. So, sorry, there is a clear bias without question when discussing each team's D. If NE gave up 30 points to Christian Ponder or 38 to Rivers and SD, this board would explode. Finally, the bias is CLEARLY predicated on the fact the media hates BB enough to spin or lie outright, while McCarthy is liked just fine. Capiche, Einstein?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

Einstein was a moron? 

The tweeter who is a boston local and a pats fan said the same thing about the pats and the packers.  where's the bias. 

The colts have had abyssmal defenses for years and Manning kept them competitive.  That's what Brady is doing now.  

And yes I think the packers D is better than the pats.  The packers have played better offenses than the pats.  The patriots lost to the teams they played that had good offenses.  NYG, Buff (early in the season).  They beat Dallas.  The packers have beaten all of the teams they have played including those with good offenses.  NO, NYG, Detroit, Atl. 

And I'll say it again, I don't care who Belichick played, his D gave up 350 and 81% to Orlovsky who also happened to short arm a sure TD pass early in the game last week. 

Bias is not seeing this reality. 

Brady deserves alot of accolades for carrying his team this years.  He's been very Manning-like.

And the poin

Sections
Shortcuts