Proof Positive That "Spygate" Was a Bunch of BS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Proof Positive That "Spygate" Was a Bunch of BS

This from SI's Peter King, with my comments interjected therein:

"All of a sudden, in a competitive sense, Spygate doesn't seem so important. 
    In the past week, the Patriots have beaten two of the best teams in the league by a combined 81-10. As it was in 2007, when New England was laying waste to the league while going 16-0 in the regular season, there's a gap between New England and the rest of the league that, in today's football, is rare. I thought the beatdown of the Bears at Soldier Field Sunday was significant because, as Brian Urlacher said, "They came in here, our field, our weather, and pounded us.''

Three years ago, when the Patriots exterminated the rest of the league, they did so under the shadow of Spygate, when they were sanctioned by commissioner Roger Goodell after the first game of the season for secretly videotaping teams' defensive signals to try to gain an advantage.

RESPONSE: BS. The Pats did this openly, by merely taping signals from a disallowed sideline spot. According to football people such as Bill Parcells, Jimmy Johnson, and Mike Ditka, this was a common practice, engaged in by all teams...including the sainted NY Jets.

I figure now is a good time to look back at history and judge just how much an advantage the Patriots got from Spygate, because now we have the perspective given us by recent history.

Since the commissioner whacked the Patriots and coach Bill Belichick in September 2007 for the longterm practice of taping the opposition's sidelines, New England has played almost half the number of games (64) as it played coached by Belichick before the sanctions came down (126). So the sample size is good to determine what sort of edge Belichick and his team got from knowing what the opposing signals might have meant. And the answer I found is: not much, apparently.

Before I go on, understand I'm not attempting to minimize what the Patriots did wrong. Roger Goodell was right to take away a first-round pick and whack the Pats $750,000 for the misdeed.

RESPONSE: BS...Goodell responded to media pressure. The NY media was desperate to do what the Jets couldn't do...slow down the Patriots. What Denver was caught doing recently (taping another teams' practice session) was far worse. Yet all Goodell did was fine the Broncos and coach Josh McDaniels $50,000 each. Why weren't the Broncos smeared, and penalized a #1 draft choice, too? 

But check out the pre- and post-Spygate numbers, including playoff games, for the Patriots under Belichick, and you'll see why the video practices seem so wasteful:

GW-LPct.Points per game
    Pre-Sanction12687-39.69023.4
    Since Sanction6449-15.76629.4

Pretty interesting. New England's gone from winning two-thirds of its games with the benefit of taping illegally, to winning three-quarters of its games and scoring six points more per game without taping -- and with so many new pieces on offense.

RESPONSE: Shouldn't that convince any objective, fair minded person that Spygate was a manufactured scandal...and that football  people like Parcells, Johnson, and Ditka were right about it being a bunch of nonsense?

I was reminded of this last Monday, when the Patriots were mercilessly pounding the Jets 45-3, and just thought how interesting it is that the Patriots are the highest-scoring team in football -- by a whopping 41 points -- in a year in which they've totally changed their offensive philosophy to more of a tight-end-centric one with two rookie tight ends as the keystones. (Just when teams start focusing defensively on the tight ends, the Patriots unleash the wideouts. In Chicago yesterday, Deion Branch and Wes Welker combined for 16 catches and 266 yards.) It all just proves to me that Belichick used to be and still is the smartest guy in the room ... and how unimportant to everything on the field the videotaping seems to have been.

RESPONSE: Again, what does this suggest, King? 

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/peter_king/12/13/week-14-mmqb/index.html#ixzz180gxMv00

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Proof Positive That "Spygate" Was a Bunch of BS

Above is the germain part of the King article that I posted on earlier.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Here is what I wrote in the other thread:

This is a backhanded compliment, too, with his Spygate portion.

He spends the entire introductory paragraph saying "illegal videotaping" and using words like "cheat" and "longstanding team procedure" to "try" to get an advantage.

He's still factually wrong on this.

1. It is legal to film.
    2. All teams did what NE was doing in some fashion or another.
    3. It was not "longstanding". The rule was adjusted in 2006 to include the sidelines, but it was never enforced multiple times by Goodell's people.

King has been banned from Gillette and deservedly so.

His numbers are also off.

Since 2007, NE is 50-15, combined, not 49-15:

18-1, 11-5, 10-7, 11-2.  

NE laid down in Houston last year, so they are actually even one win better. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

you can argue all you want.  You taped the opponents sideline.  You can look at where you taped it from and argue that point all you want.  That is not important as you point out to us besides being outside of the written rule.  The important thing is taping of the sidelines.  Also, it is a BS move on the pats to cover teh red light that indicates that the camera is filming...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Now, the important point is that all teams did it and only one team was set up to take the fall. I'll  take a primary source over Peter King, thanks.

12/3/2010 98.5 Sports Radio Interview, Boston, MA

Guest: Bill Cowher, longtime NFL head coach and 2005 SB Champion Head Coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Tony Massarotti:  Bill, as you can imagine, there was a great deal of interest here in the Josh McDaniels/Steve Scarnecchia story out in Denver. And, I certainly don’t need to refresh your memory on the link between the two organizations with Josh McDaniels. I know you have been asked about this…

But, for the benefit of our listeners here, is there any way in your mind that Josh McDaniels was not aware of what Steve Scarnecchia was doing?

Bill Cowher:  Well, I don’t know, and in my opinion, and I ‘ll say this, and I said this last Sunday:   I don’t know if any employee in any National Football League building, that doesn’t answer to some superior. 

Even the head coach answers to the owner.  And so, you are looking at a video guy, he was answering to somebody.  I have a hard time believing he did that independently.

That being said, it’s the responsibility of the organization and I think you have to be accountable for actions that are done within an organization.

The New England Patriots, they were given a very severe penalty when they were caught up with that.  I don’t see there being..I understand there is a difference…But again, to me, draft picks should have been taken away from the Denver Broncos.

That is the ultimate. You take away a draft pick and you’re saying it’s a very serious thing. Money?

Listen.  These companies, these organizations, some of them are worth almost a billion dollars.  So, you can fine them and that’s going to get lost somewhere in it, and I am not trying to diminish the effect of a fine, but you take away draft picks?  And now you are talking about going to the very core of something unethical. And to me, there was not enough punishment done.

I don’t who the video guy was answering to, but he was answering to someone. I have a hard time believing it was done independently.

Michael Felger:  While we’re on the topic, you lost some big games to the Patriots in that era.   Do you feel that taping was a part of that story?

Bill Cowher:  Ohhh! Heck no! I mean honestly, I, I, I, the taping that was involved in that story was the taping of Tom Brady making some pretty accurate throws.  And that’s what beat us.  That’s the only taping that I remember.

You know what? Listen:  All that stuff at this point, a lot of it is overblown. Did they know our signals of our Monday night game when we came up there?  Ya know? So what?  Ok, sometimes I felt like we knew some plays and certain formations.  The bottom line is you gotta execute. The bottom line is they completed passes. They beat 1 on 1 situations and we weren’t able to defend them.

So, you know what? The game is still played between the lines, the game is still played by men, it comes down to executing and certainly a little anticipation helps and if you some things pre-snap that will help you execute, so be it.   Right now, all these things are moot points.  Everybody has communications.  Defense has it. Offense has it.  All this signal calling and stealing of years past is just that:  In the past.

Michael Felger:  This is not, just cause it popped in my head, coach….Do you remember the AFC Championship game at your place when you have a 4th and 1?  And BB called a timeout and called Ted Johnson over? And they had a little conversation and Johnson stopped , I guess it was Bettis? Short of the first down.  Do you remember that play?

Bill Cowher:    Yeah. Oh yeah. Yeah. And you know what? We called a timeout. How does he know what we are going to call in the huddle?

I mean, listen: They made the stop.  We didn’t get em blocked. And ya know, and so, in hindsight, we should have ran to the other side (laughs all around). Listen: Those aren’t the ones.    Those aren’t the signals. I don’t worry about that.

That’s not…Our offensive plays had been talked about and we talk through a headphone, and there is a formation we got involved with, we were going to run our play.  And if New England gets into a formation, you know what they are going to run. Knowing what they are going to run is one thing, but having to stop it is another.  The teams that can execute, even when the other team knows what you are doing, those are the teams that win championships. We weren’t good enough that day.

Tony Massarotti: Bill, this has obviously been a sensitive and widely dissected topic here now, for over 3 or 4 years……

It’s not as intense as it was then, but the McDaniels thing now has brought it back to the surface. It has been a point of discussion here, that, and the question was:  

Does the Josh McDaniels thing ultimately lead back to the Patriots because of the fact he was a Belichick protégé?  Throughout the rest of the league, do other people look at it that way? When this happened, did other people say, “well, what do you expect, he learned  under Belichick and they got busted for it and now he’s doing it in Denver”….?

Bill Cowher:  You know, let me just say this:  To answer your question, no, I don’t think so. I just know as a head coach, you are always looking for a competitive edge. We had people out there trying to look at signals. We had guys go to games. They would tape the signal caller and also write it down. They would take it back and match up the signals with the game film and certain defenses with certain plays that were being called, particularly the defenses being called, to see if we could come up with some kind of an alert for a signal.  So, what they did with videotaping the signal caller, people do it with the people in the stands!! 

These people sitting there in the stands, looking at the signal, writing it down and matching up the 1st and 10 signal. Ok? Then you go back again and the 2nd and 10 and here’s the signal. You do that for a whole game.

You then go back and match up the defenses with the signal.  And you can come up with what the signal was.

So, you don;’t need a video tape with what they were talking about doing. And people were doing it. WE were doing that.  Everybody does that. You’re TRYING to gain a  competitive edge. There is nothing wrong with that.

That’s why baseball players go through the mirage of signals. They’ve got all these different codes. That’s part of the competitive spirit of the game. I think it’s totally overblown.  I think if  you get caught (signals compromised), then do what we did and go to wristbands, you are worried about it.  We started putting defenses on wristbands. Then you find a way to not get caught (signals compromised).  When your good at something and people try steal from ya, I think it’s flattering."

FULL INTERVIEW:

12/3/2010 98.5 Sports Radio Interview, Boston, MA

Guest: Bill Cowher, longtime NFL head coach and 2005 SB Champion Head Coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Tony Massarotti:  Bill, as you can imagine, there was a great deal of interest here in the Josh McDaniels/Steve Scarnecchia story out in Denver. And, I certainly don’t need to refresh your memory on the link between the two organizations with Josh McDaniels. I know you have been asked about this…

But, for the benefit of our listeners here, is there any way in your mind that Josh McDaniels was not aware of what Steve Scarnecchia was doing?

Bill Cowher:  Well, I don’t know, and in my opinion, and I ‘ll say this, and I said this last Suunday:   I don’t know if any employee in any National Football League building, that doesn’t answer to some superior. 

Even the head coach answers to the owner.  And so, you are looking at a video guy, he was answering to somebody.  I have a hard time believing he did that independently

That being said, it’s the responsibility of the organization and I think you have to be accountable for actions that are done within an organization.

The New England Patriots, they were given a very severe penalty when they were caught with that.  I don’t see there being..I understand there is a difference…But again, to me, draft picks should have been taken away from the Denver Broncos.

That is the ultimate. You take away a draft pick and you’re saying it’s a very serious thing. Money?

Listen.  These companies, these organizations, some of them are worth almost a billion dollars.  So, you can fine them and that’s going to get lost somewhere in it, and I am not trying to diminish the effect of a fine, but you take away draft picks?  And now you are talking about going to the very core of something unethical. And to me, there was not enough punishment done.

I don’t who the video guy was answering to, but he was answering to someone. I have a hard time believing it was done independently.

Michael Felger:  While we’re on the topic, you lost some big games to the Patriots in that era.   Do you feel that taping was a part of that story?

Bill Cowher:  Ohhh! Heck no! I mean honestly, I, I, I, the taping that was involved in that story was the taping of Tom Brady making some pretty accurate throws.  And that’s what beat us.  That’s the only taping that I remember.

You know what? Listen:  All that stuff at this point, a lot of it is overblown. Did they know our signals of our Monday night game when we came up there?  Ya know? So what?  Ok, sometimes I felt like we knew some plays and certain formations.  The bottom line is you gotta execute. The bottom line is they completed passes. They beat 1 on 1 situations and we weren’t able to defend them.

So, you know what? The game is still played between the lines, the game is still played by men, it comes down to executing and certainly a little anticipation helps and if you some things pre-snap that will help you execute, so be it.   Right now, all these things are moot points.  Everybody has communications.  Defense has it. Offense has it.  All this signal calling and stealing of years past is just that:  In the past.

Michael Felger:  This is not, just cause it popped in my head, coach….Do you remember the AFC Championship game at your place when you have a 4th and 1?  And BB called a timeout and called Ted Johnson over? And they had a little conversation and Johnson stopped , I guess it was Bettis? Short of the first down.  Do you remember that play?

Bill Cowher:    Yeah. Oh yeah. Yeah. And you know what? We called a timeout. How does he know what we are going to call in the huddle?

I mean, listen: They made the stop.  We didn’t get em blocked. And ya know, and so, in hindsight, we should have ran to the other side (laughs all around). Listen: Those aren’t the ones.    Those aren’t the signals. I don’t worry about that.

That’s not…Our offensive plays had been talked about and we talk through a headphone, and there is a formation we got involved with, we were going to run our play.  And if New England gets into a formation, you know what they are going to run. Knowing what they are going to run is one thing, but having to stop it is another.  The teams that can execute, even when the other team knows what you are doing, those are the teams that win championships. We weren’t good enough that day.

Tony Massarotti: Bill, this has obviously been a sensitive and widely dissected topic here now, for over 3 or 4 years……

It’s not as intense as it was then, but the McDaniels thing now has brought it back to the surface. It has been a point of discussion here, that, and the question was:  

Does the Josh McDaniels thing ultimately lead back to the Patriots because of the fact he was a Belichick protégé?  Throughout the rest of the league, do other people look at it that way? When this happened, did other people say, “well, what do you expect, he learned  under Belichick and they got busted for it and now he’s doing it in Denver”….?

Bill Cowher:  You know, let me just say this:  To answer your question, no, I don’t think so. I just know as a head coach, you are always looking for a competitive edge. We had people out there trying to look at signals. We had guys go to games. They would tape the signal caller and also write it down. They would take it back and match up the signals with the game film and certain defenses with certain plays that were being called, particularly the defenses being called, to see if we could come up with some kind of an alert for a signal.  So, what they did with videotaping the signal caller, people do it with the people in the stands!! 

These people sitting there in the stands, looking at the signal, writing it down and matching up the 1st and 10 signal. Ok? Then you go back again and the 2nd and 10 and here’s the signal. You do that for a whole game.

You then go back and match up the defenses with the signal.  And you can come up with what the signal was.

So, you don’t need a video tape with what they were talking about doing. And people were doing it. WE were doing that.  Everybody does that. You’re TRYING to gain a  competitive edge. There is nothing wrong with that.

That’s why baseball players go through the mirage of signals. They’ve got all these different codes. That’s part of the competitive spirit of the game. I think it’s totally overblown.  I think if  you get caught (signals compromised), then do what we did and go to wristbands, you are worried about it.  We started putting defenses on wristbands. Then you find a way to not get caught (signals compromised).  When your good at something and people try steal from ya, I think it’s flattering.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Give me back our first round pick

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I think "PROOF" might be the wrong choice of words here.  Especially from a guy who genuinely likes to call out others for their word choice. 

I also think given what your oline coach's son did, there is a valid question as to whether or not Belichick was lying about taping of walkthroughs during those year regardless of whether or not he specifically had the Rams taped. 

Anyway, I get the gist of your comments, but the comments made by King suggest really only one thing - that Belichick is a great coach.  And even with Spygate, I don't think anyone questioned that. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Let the haters think what they want.

The Pats kicked everyone's @ss when everyone was doing it, and now they're kicking everyone's @ss when no one is doing it.

I don't understand why people need to rehash this argument over and over again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

seems to be current news in boston as well. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Proof Positive That "Spygate" Was a Bunch of BS:
    [QUOTE]Let the haters think what they want. The Pats kicked everyone's @ss when everyone was doing it, and now they're kicking everyone's @ss when no one is doing it. I don't understand why people need to rehash this argument over and over again.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Talk to Peter King and other jealous people.  That's the point. WHy is it brought up?

It was a witch hunt to begin with and the ones with the agendas still try to hold onto it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Good read gents.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Guess you need to ask that local radio station too?  Haters.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

What local radio stations?  Indianapolis?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]seems to be current news in boston as well. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Also current news in Boston is Colts player #99 yelling, Hut Hut Hut during kneel downs and being flagged for it the very next week.  Doh......
    No one from Indy should ever call any other team," Cheater"  ever again.  Ever!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

Here's what Jimmy Johnson had to say about the practice of taping signals:

Q: How about the spying thing Jimmy. You're a coach does that bother you what Belichick did?

JJ: Oh please. I've said it on our show. Eighteen years ago a scout for the chiefs told me what they did, and he said what you need to do is just take your camera and you go and

zoom in on the signal caller and that way you can sync it up. The problem is that if they're not on the press box side you can't do it from the press box, you have to do it from

the sideline. This was 18 years ago.

Q: You think the NFL came down too hard on them?

JJ: No, no, I said it on the show. He was wrong for doing it for the simple reason that the league knew this was going on not just in New England but around the league. And the

league sent out the memorandum to all of the teams saying you cannot do this. And that's when Bill Belichick was wrong. After he got the memorandum saying don't do it any more,

he did it.

Q: Did you ever steal signals?

JJ: Oh in a heartbeat, yeah. Yes I did.

Q: Via video, Jimmy? Or no?

JJ: Oh yeah, I did it with video and so did a lot of other teams in the league. Just to make sure that you could study it and take your time, because you're going to play the

other team the second time around. But a lot of coaches did it, this was commonplace.

Q: But did you do it by taping the signal caller?

JJ: Yeah.

Q: Oh you did.

JJ: That's what I'm saying. I was saying one of Marty Schottenheimers scouts, Mark Hatley, who has passed away now, Mark told me that's how they did it, and Howard Mudd their

offensive line coach with Kansas City, who now coaches for Tony Dungy, he was the best in the entire league at stealing signals.

Q: Where'd you put your guy who was videotaping? Where was he?

JJ: My guy was up with my camera crew in the press box. So you'd just put an extra camera up with your camera crew in the press box who zoomed in on the signal callers. That's

the best way to do it, but anyway you can't always do that because the press box camera crew might be on the same side as the opposing team. If they're on the same side as the

opposing team that's when you need to do it from the sideline.

Q: Also with some operations and some teams they have equipment set up within the stadium so they can just run it back and check what's going on during the game anyway.

JJ: Oh I'll tell you some of the stuff that goes on it's almost comical.

Q: Jimmy don't you think using contraptions like that goes against the spirit of football?

JJ: Well that's why the league put in that you can't use any electronic equipment, during the game, locker room, press box, sideline, this type of thing. They ruled against it

and again that's why Bill Belichick was wrong.

Q: How much of an advantage would it give them?

JJ: Well you know Bradshaw and I had a talk back and forth on this. I did it a few times and then I stopped doing it because I didn't think we got much out of it to be honest

with you. But games are so close... If it gives you one single play in the ballgame it might be the difference. But again, he was wrong for doing it after the memorandum was

sent out by the league, because the league knew that other teams were doing it. And so... it was a commonplace thing though.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]What local radio stations?  Indianapolis?
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    chuckle - the one you referenced.  duh?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]I think "PROOF" might be the wrong choice of words here.  Especially from a guy who genuinely likes to call out others for their word choice.

RESPONSE: This from a guy who has as much credibility here as Leon.

I also think given what your oline coach's son did, there is a valid question as to whether or not Belichick was lying about taping of walkthroughs during those year regardless of whether or not he specifically had the Rams taped.

RESPONSE: why does this not surprise me? If "cheatinng" got the Pats all  those wins early in the decade, why have they continue to win at a substantially higher percentage since?

Anyway, I get the gist of your comments, but the comments made by King suggest really only one thing - that Belichick is a great coach.  And even with Spygate, I don't think anyone questioned that.

RESPONSE: Every time trolls like you refer to spygate, aren't you questioning the legitimacy of his success? When you refer to him as a "cheater", aren't you in fact calling into question whether he is a great coach? 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Proof Positive That "Spygate" Was a Bunch of BS : chuckle - the one you referenced.  duh?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Ask the local radio stations what, exactly?   Please learn basic communication skills in your next semester of college.

Thanks.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

None of this matters. Jealous fans ( like Leon ) of loser teams will be whining about it for at least a hundred years. The game will be played by robots in null gravity and they'll still be pointing it out.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Proof Positive That "Spygate" Was a Bunch of BS : Ask the local radio stations what, exactly?   Please learn basic communication skills in your next semester of college. Thanks.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Pathetic diversion Rusty.  If you can't read, stay off the site. 

Thanks.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]I think "PROOF" might be the wrong choice of words here.  Especially from a guy who genuinely likes to call out others for their word choice.  I also think given what your oline coach's son did, there is a valid question as to whether or not Belichick was lying about taping of walkthroughs during those year regardless of whether or not he specifically had the Rams taped.  Anyway, I get the gist of your comments, but the comments made by King suggest really only one thing - that Belichick is a great coach.  And even with Spygate, I don't think anyone questioned that. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

UD - you have questioned BB on countless occassions on this forum - it is patently ludicrous to suggest that you haven't been on this site fanning the Spygate flames over, over, and over again - Peter King is a Colt loving Jacka** who chooses his column today, when the Pats have demonstrated quite clearly that they are the cream of the AFC crop, to dredge up the Spygate thing again as a backhanded "compliment" to BB and the Patriots  - most ridiculous storyline to pursue  - of course King was writing a couple of weeks ago before the Pats/Colts game that he had a Colt source who says that Manning/Caldwell ( and I am sure Dungy before him) would not openly discuss their game plan in the locker room - King is rightly persona non grata in Foxboro -

When the Patriots win the Superbowl in February Peter King better not get with handshake distance of BB - unless he wants the Tom Jackson fuke off treatment

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

peter king is a dumbas$

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Everyone knows the whole thing was BS.  I still have yet to meet a person in real life who spews the trolling garbage I see on the internet.  Nobody I know gave a crap about Spygate and I'm talking about some of my Steelers rooting friends, Ravens rooting friends, and the one Jets fan that I can somewhat tolerate.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]Let the haters think what they want. The Pats kicked everyone's @ss when everyone was doing it, and now they're kicking everyone's @ss when no one is doing it. I don't understand why people need to rehash this argument over and over again.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

lol.....because it "commands" at least 200 posts....