Proof Positive That "Spygate" Was a Bunch of BS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from itsjustagame1. Show itsjustagame1's posts

Re: Proof Positive That "Spygate" Was a Bunch of BS

In Response to Re: Proof Positive That "Spygate" Was a Bunch of BS:
    [QUOTE]Q - Glad you are satisfied.  Seems my recommendation had its intended effect.  If you don't mind me basking in a little of my own self satisfaction, your response has made me feel as I have "helped an old lady cross the street", "taught someone to fish", or done my good deed for the day.  Thanks.  So while I may not be able to change a BB fan's mind, which is understandable, that should not stop me from making my statement.  Sometimes, putting yourself "out there" can have unintended positive results, like you gaining satisfaction based on my suggestions.  And I would not expect you, as a pats fan, to see things any differently than you do.  But if people decided to not talk/discuss because they held opposing views on a subject or conversly only talk because the held similar beliefs on the on a subject, then things would be pretty boring.   
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

yeah, but why the same topic over, and over, and over, and over......again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Proof Positive That "Spygate" Was a Bunch of BS : yeah, but why the same topic over, and over, and over, and over......again.
    Posted by itsjustagame1[/QUOTE]

I think this is a valid question and better asked of the people who start these threads rather than me (like you) who comments on them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hagen910. Show hagen910's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Proof Positive That "Spygate" Was a Bunch of BS : then we would all be Democrats. Posted by hagen910[/QUOTE] Lol, Ain't THIS the truth!!  Because when ya think open-minded, non-exclusive rights, thoughts, beliefs or power structure(s), along with liberal forward thinking free ideas where evryone has a say and/or an equal opportune chance for success, IF the word, " Republican " doesn't come right to mind, then man...idk WhatTH does, am I right? ps : ...nice golden gilded idol of a chubby elitist white self-righteous rich pr!ck, contemptuously smirking at all he holds beneath him (which is everything).  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

was waiting for someone to bite the bait.  To be fair that all sounds great to bad there isn't a party that actually represents those ideas.  way to read way to much into a trophey for coach of the year award.  Just keep your hand out and let other people do the work and maybe you'll get your free hand out in exchange for your pride and freedom's.